- Two layouts to choose from (Personal and Business).
- Enter multiple email addresses to email the form to:
- Option to enter CC and BCC email.
- Option to edit the subject of email.
- Option to edit the Thank you Message to be displayed after the submission.
- Option to Display ‘Copy Me Checkbox’
- Enable/Disable ReCaptcha
Personal Layout Features:
- File Upload
Option to change label for any of the fields or hide any of the field or make them required.
Business Layout Features:
- Custom Field # 1
- Custom Field # 2
- File Upload Form
Version 1.0.1 released
Added Ip Address of user in email
So I set it up, got it on my contact page, but you can't type in any of the fields - its like you have a picture of the boxes.. not the actual input boxes.
No matter I think - I'll just log in to the forum and ask for help. I tried to register, but the forum states (paraphrased) " you are not allowed to register".
pro - looks great
con - can't enter in the fields and forum wont let you in.
Overall not the best I'd say!
A tip though. how about adding new styles to it... so that the button and input boxes will change according to CSS style selected on the backend??