- This extension requires registration to download.
An AJAX driven Joomla! 1.5.x component to place a contact form anywhere on your web page with any number of custom fields of different types, including attachments.
In the component pack you also get:
- mod_aiContactSafe : a modul to display the contact form in any position of your template
- plg_aiContactSafeForm : a plugin to place the contact form in an article.
- plg_aiContactSafeLink a plugin to place a link to the contact form in an article.
You can install and/or upgrade any of them from the Control Panel of aiContactSafe and see more information about all of them in the articles of algisinfo.com.
Some of the features of aiContactSafe are :
- CAPTCHA with the possibility to specify code words for each language or random strings, easily integrated in your design by settings the colors and background color to use
- profiles ( multiple forms with different custom fields )
- unlimited custom fields of different types ( Textbox, Checkbox, Checkbox list, Combobox, Radio list, Editbox, Date, Email, Email list, Hidden, Separator, Joomla contact, File )
- add a prefix or suffix to the field
- redirect to specified page when the message is successfully sent
- any number of attachments working with or without AJAX
- SEF support through ARTIO JoomSEF or sh404SEF, or you can use the Joomla's native SEF
- multilingual support ( language files & Joom!Fish )
- language files for English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, Hungarian, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Serbian (Cyrillic), Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Lithuanian ( some not completed )
- specify contact information with a WYSIWYG editor
- detailed instructions for each administration page in English ( and some of the translation mentioned above )
- block users by IP
- block messages that contain words from a list you can define
- automatically ban IP that sends messages with blocked words in a specified period of time
- record the messages in the database with the IP from which they've been sent ( can be disabled from Control Panel )
- extended configuration capabilities
- MVC architecture
- email templates
- order the fields for each profile
This is more than a contact form because it has many advanced features that allow it to create all sorts of forms to capture many different types of information. I especially appreciate the way messages are saved and stored in the database, this feature has saved my bacon a few times!
I recently needed to do something out of the ordinary and was very impressed with the service offered by the developer, Alex. It was then that it dawned on me why Alex asks people to register (with no payment required!) to use his extension, it made the enquiry painless. His service was very prompt, enormously helpful and very friendly.
Makes me feel so grateful to be a part of the Joomla community!
1. How do I receive the mail from the forms on site to multiple mail id's.
2. Is there any way by which we can use this form carrying values from "Book It" button that can fill one field on click.
I hope your rating was not based on those two questions because you could had found the answer to them very easy if you had searched our forum or at least if you had posted them in it.
1 - Just add one Hidden Email field and define in it the additional emails addresses.
2 - You can use the plugin aiContactSafeLink to do that.
As for support, Alex gets 6 stars. I ran into a problem when I got started, and I was a little cranky. Alex was patient, funny, and very helpful. He got us back on the right track and it was a very supportive interaction.
Great job!! Excellent, well planned extension.
I had cause to contact support and the response was back within 30 minutes - it was my fault but it was reassuring that help was promptly there is needed. I thoroughly recommend this product.
Of course you can change the contact information. Just click "Edit contact" in the profile.
The forum offers brilliant support...
Tho I have some issues of setting up at the initial stage, but there are lots of information in the forum, which able to solve my problem without contacting support. Two thumbsup for Alex!