- This extension requires registration to download.
An AJAX driven Joomla! 1.5.x component to place a contact form anywhere on your web page with any number of custom fields of different types, including attachments.
In the component pack you also get:
- mod_aiContactSafe : a modul to display the contact form in any position of your template
- plg_aiContactSafeForm : a plugin to place the contact form in an article.
- plg_aiContactSafeLink a plugin to place a link to the contact form in an article.
You can install and/or upgrade any of them from the Control Panel of aiContactSafe and see more information about all of them in the articles of algisinfo.com.
Some of the features of aiContactSafe are :
- CAPTCHA with the possibility to specify code words for each language or random strings, easily integrated in your design by settings the colors and background color to use
- profiles ( multiple forms with different custom fields )
- unlimited custom fields of different types ( Textbox, Checkbox, Checkbox list, Combobox, Radio list, Editbox, Date, Email, Email list, Hidden, Separator, Joomla contact, File )
- add a prefix or suffix to the field
- redirect to specified page when the message is successfully sent
- any number of attachments working with or without AJAX
- SEF support through ARTIO JoomSEF or sh404SEF, or you can use the Joomla's native SEF
- multilingual support ( language files & Joom!Fish )
- language files for English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, Hungarian, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Serbian (Cyrillic), Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Lithuanian ( some not completed )
- specify contact information with a WYSIWYG editor
- detailed instructions for each administration page in English ( and some of the translation mentioned above )
- block users by IP
- block messages that contain words from a list you can define
- automatically ban IP that sends messages with blocked words in a specified period of time
- record the messages in the database with the IP from which they've been sent ( can be disabled from Control Panel )
- extended configuration capabilities
- MVC architecture
- email templates
- order the fields for each profile
So you find the way to register here but couldn't register on algisinfo.com although it is the exact same process ( Joomla's default registration procedure ) ?
And you say the problem is on my site ?
The fact that there are at this moment more then 23400 registered users on the forum is saying otherwise.
I searched for documentation but you really do not need documentation for a simple, safe and nice contactform.
Translation in Dutch was not complete but with help by forum http://www.algisinfo.com/forum/aicontactsafe-english/language-countdown.html#p7406 I solved it.
Excellent work. Thank you
One example: I had to go through the forums to discover why my copy/pasting of the insert-code caused problems.
Suggest that a new help process for the start-up process be laid out; follow someone not familiar with the system, use their struggle. It's worth it, this is a good product, it just needs a more thorough attempt at beginner instruction.
I have to say the support/help for this extension couldn't be better. I was fortunate enough to have Alex help me with ContactSafe after a move to a new server. He went the extra mile to answer questions and resolve the issues I was having.
Two thumbs up for this extension and the support.
What's more, when I had a question about implementation or installation, tech support replied within an hour! No kidding!! Excellent product and support. Not something you always find. Glad I did.
Great job guys!!
Si acum serios:
"Bravo"... bold, cu fontul cel mai mare si de culoare rosie, sa vada toata lumea.
And now in english:
Best extention ever, guys...
On top of this, excellent support, even for an issue clearly not caused by the Component makes this a must have for your site.
Top marks to the guys at Algis and huge thanks and appreciation, keep up the awesome work!
Though not much customization with the looks but I guess if you know how to work your way around AJAX, you can make it look much better than what it is.
Great work from the Developer though and a BIG HUG for this fantastic piece of work..!!!