An AJAX driven Joomla! 1.5.x component to place a contact form anywhere on your web page with any number of custom fields of different types, including attachments.
In the component pack you also get:
- mod_aiContactSafe : a modul to display the contact form in any position of your template
- plg_aiContactSafeForm : a plugin to place the contact form in an article.
- plg_aiContactSafeLink a plugin to place a link to the contact form in an article.
You can install and/or upgrade any of them from the Control Panel of aiContactSafe and see more information about all of them in the articles of algisinfo.com.
Some of the features of aiContactSafe are :
- CAPTCHA with the possibility to specify code words for each language or random strings, easily integrated in your design by settings the colors and background color to use
- profiles ( multiple forms with different custom fields )
- unlimited custom fields of different types ( Textbox, Checkbox, Checkbox list, Combobox, Radio list, Editbox, Date, Email, Email list, Hidden, Separator, Joomla contact, File )
- add a prefix or suffix to the field
- redirect to specified page when the message is successfully sent
- any number of attachments working with or without AJAX
- SEF support through ARTIO JoomSEF or sh404SEF, or you can use the Joomla's native SEF
- multilingual support ( language files & Joom!Fish )
- language files for English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, Hungarian, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Serbian (Cyrillic), Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Lithuanian ( some not completed )
- specify contact information with a WYSIWYG editor
- detailed instructions for each administration page in English ( and some of the translation mentioned above )
- block users by IP
- block messages that contain words from a list you can define
- automatically ban IP that sends messages with blocked words in a specified period of time
- record the messages in the database with the IP from which they've been sent ( can be disabled from Control Panel )
- extended configuration capabilities
- MVC architecture
- email templates
- order the fields for each profile
Is there any way that aiContactSafe can be used to create a form where for instance the number of fields that appear in the next field is dependent on the item selected in previous field? Thanks again and keep up the excellent work!!
I am working on creating the possibility to define fields depended on other fields, but I can't estimate when this feature will be ready. Thank you for your feed-back.
Within an hour or so I had this extension working and integrated with an Air Charter company's safety management and incident reporting system allowing their staff to report hazards and incidents (a massive form with a combination of radio boxes, check boxes, text boxes etc. - imitating their 5 page long paper form).
Can't imagine looking any further for a form builder for Joomla - thanks for making it GPL.
Great job! Keep it up!
Not only the component, which makes it possible to build almost any form you need...
There is also the excellent documentation (!!!!!) and the great online help.
The big question is: how is it possible that this component isn't commercial?
All the time and effort fom the developper...
Many, many thanks!
* Ease of Installation - Excellent
* Ease of Configuring - Good (probably due to being new to Joomla)
* Ability to Customize - Excellent
* Support for Product - Excellent (usually within a few hours)
* Professionalisim - Excellent
I would give this product a solid 5 stars and recomend this extension for anyone who is looking to enhance their website with a professional looking contact form.
Very well developed, Alex. Fantastic job.