An AJAX driven Joomla! 1.5.x component to place a contact form anywhere on your web page with any number of custom fields of different types, including attachments.
In the component pack you also get:
- mod_aiContactSafe : a modul to display the contact form in any position of your template
- plg_aiContactSafeForm : a plugin to place the contact form in an article.
- plg_aiContactSafeLink a plugin to place a link to the contact form in an article.
You can install and/or upgrade any of them from the Control Panel of aiContactSafe and see more information about all of them in the articles of algisinfo.com.
Some of the features of aiContactSafe are :
- CAPTCHA with the possibility to specify code words for each language or random strings, easily integrated in your design by settings the colors and background color to use
- profiles ( multiple forms with different custom fields )
- unlimited custom fields of different types ( Textbox, Checkbox, Checkbox list, Combobox, Radio list, Editbox, Date, Email, Email list, Hidden, Separator, Joomla contact, File )
- add a prefix or suffix to the field
- redirect to specified page when the message is successfully sent
- any number of attachments working with or without AJAX
- SEF support through ARTIO JoomSEF or sh404SEF, or you can use the Joomla's native SEF
- multilingual support ( language files & Joom!Fish )
- language files for English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, Hungarian, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Serbian (Cyrillic), Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Lithuanian ( some not completed )
- specify contact information with a WYSIWYG editor
- detailed instructions for each administration page in English ( and some of the translation mentioned above )
- block users by IP
- block messages that contain words from a list you can define
- automatically ban IP that sends messages with blocked words in a specified period of time
- record the messages in the database with the IP from which they've been sent ( can be disabled from Control Panel )
- extended configuration capabilities
- MVC architecture
- email templates
- order the fields for each profile
Thank you very much for developing such a powerful yet simple to use form.
It would be great if we can have a provision to have custom text after the field. It shall help in cases where we need something like:
You can do this from the version 2.0.5. You can add a text prefix or suffix to the field.
The suport it's excelent.
Thank's for this extension.
The Beta version might sound scary, but is actually very solid.
I am still exploring its full capabilities but so far configuring it has been relatively easy, although a basic understanding of css is required.
However you can always ask Alex on the forum, he is extremely fast and helpful for his product. Recently, not only took the time to answer my posts and analyze the problem I was having, but he also went stright to my website to make sure what's going on.
Front end is really clear and looks so good , and back end is awesome with lot of things you can configure.
I think the possibilities with aiContactSafe are endless.
A few good points:
• No problem to install
• Able to tweak CSS easily to fit your site design
• Ability to make profiles with different fields
• Look Professional
The download and install was a breeze, the help section is very straight forward and easy to understand, the user friendliness is pretty good (although some improvement is needed), and you can customize it to fit your needs. Very important!
The support is excellent! I did have one issue with the send button but it was my fault. I contacted their support team and they responded immediately and were very friendly and helpful as they helped me resolve the issue.
It's a great extension!