- This extension requires registration to download.
An AJAX driven Joomla! 1.5.x component to place a contact form anywhere on your web page with any number of custom fields of different types, including attachments.
In the component pack you also get:
- mod_aiContactSafe : a modul to display the contact form in any position of your template
- plg_aiContactSafeForm : a plugin to place the contact form in an article.
- plg_aiContactSafeLink a plugin to place a link to the contact form in an article.
You can install and/or upgrade any of them from the Control Panel of aiContactSafe and see more information about all of them in the articles of algisinfo.com.
Some of the features of aiContactSafe are :
- CAPTCHA with the possibility to specify code words for each language or random strings, easily integrated in your design by settings the colors and background color to use
- profiles ( multiple forms with different custom fields )
- unlimited custom fields of different types ( Textbox, Checkbox, Checkbox list, Combobox, Radio list, Editbox, Date, Email, Email list, Hidden, Separator, Joomla contact, File )
- add a prefix or suffix to the field
- redirect to specified page when the message is successfully sent
- any number of attachments working with or without AJAX
- SEF support through ARTIO JoomSEF or sh404SEF, or you can use the Joomla's native SEF
- multilingual support ( language files & Joom!Fish )
- language files for English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, Hungarian, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Serbian (Cyrillic), Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Lithuanian ( some not completed )
- specify contact information with a WYSIWYG editor
- detailed instructions for each administration page in English ( and some of the translation mentioned above )
- block users by IP
- block messages that contain words from a list you can define
- automatically ban IP that sends messages with blocked words in a specified period of time
- record the messages in the database with the IP from which they've been sent ( can be disabled from Control Panel )
- extended configuration capabilities
- MVC architecture
- email templates
- order the fields for each profile
I tried two other contact-with-upload capability extensions before this one and wish I had come to aiContact first. The functionality is superior and the service is excellent. I had an issue that had nothing to do with the extension. My template was loading a script that caused a conflict. In no time I was given a revised version of the extension that solved the problem. And this is a free extension - or at least it was until I voluntarily donated. I did so after this was resolved because I felt a little guilty having a better experience than with some paid extensions. Well worth it.
- It is amazing it is free. (I would happily sign up for a subscription plan)
- This component is very flexible and can be used from simple contact form creation to large questionnaires.
- Different implementing options:
-- Added as module
-- Loaded into articles
-- Plain component display
- Customizable through separate css profiles
- Field unique CSS classes possible and style
- Redirect upon send
- Works very well with problematic servers in regard of sending out mails to admin or the submitter.
I could go on - it's just GREAT!
Thank you so much.
Easy setup, lots of options, long to list all the virtues of this extension. For contacts and feedback I will only use this component. I Advise!
What it even more incredible is the level of support that you get from the extension's author (Alex Dobrin): fast, precise and on point!
All this for free! (of course you can help him out signing to his subscription plan)
It puts all other in the shadow…
And: Alex doesn't ask for donation in penetrant way and doesn't "need" a copyright-link in the front end. Chapeau! That's the way, developers!!!
I think this is the "Joomla-spirit": for the first time I will make a donation. I feel free to do it and I like to do it.