- This extension requires registration to download.
An AJAX driven Joomla! 1.5.x component to place a contact form anywhere on your web page with any number of custom fields of different types, including attachments.
In the component pack you also get:
- mod_aiContactSafe : a modul to display the contact form in any position of your template
- plg_aiContactSafeForm : a plugin to place the contact form in an article.
- plg_aiContactSafeLink a plugin to place a link to the contact form in an article.
You can install and/or upgrade any of them from the Control Panel of aiContactSafe and see more information about all of them in the articles of algisinfo.com.
Some of the features of aiContactSafe are :
- CAPTCHA with the possibility to specify code words for each language or random strings, easily integrated in your design by settings the colors and background color to use
- profiles ( multiple forms with different custom fields )
- unlimited custom fields of different types ( Textbox, Checkbox, Checkbox list, Combobox, Radio list, Editbox, Date, Email, Email list, Hidden, Separator, Joomla contact, File )
- add a prefix or suffix to the field
- redirect to specified page when the message is successfully sent
- any number of attachments working with or without AJAX
- SEF support through ARTIO JoomSEF or sh404SEF, or you can use the Joomla's native SEF
- multilingual support ( language files & Joom!Fish )
- language files for English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, Hungarian, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Serbian (Cyrillic), Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Lithuanian ( some not completed )
- specify contact information with a WYSIWYG editor
- detailed instructions for each administration page in English ( and some of the translation mentioned above )
- block users by IP
- block messages that contain words from a list you can define
- automatically ban IP that sends messages with blocked words in a specified period of time
- record the messages in the database with the IP from which they've been sent ( can be disabled from Control Panel )
- extended configuration capabilities
- MVC architecture
- email templates
- order the fields for each profile
Thanks for the review.
I'm surprised that you didn't notice the auto-complete feature when a user is logged-in since it is active by default.
The client wanted also that name as entered in the form will be the name from which the email arrived, and they wanted the client ID (client number) to appear in the subject line for easy tracking and retrieval of requests, and all the info + attachments need to be delivered to email as well!
All this was easy to use and easy to set-up - right out of the box - there's a lot of functionality, the major advantage of this form is that it will deliver any number of attachments to an email out of the box - no scripting, no 'light programming', no tweaking - just do it...
and the absolute candy here - there's also a small and basic, but perfect back-end message tracking system, with customizable statuses so applications can also be managed from the backend - each status can be filtered and color coded for easy spotting of missed/unhandled messages.
there's also a nice basic custom fields editor and for each form you create you can decide what fields you want to use.
all in all a really nice, handy and excellent component, and to seal the deal - it's FREE... so what more can ask for!
I will definitely donate for this one - i would have gladly paid for it.
It´s easy to configure, easy to customize, makes what it is supposed to, and the developer gives great generous support.
The only problem I ever had, was related to my host provider. Nevertheless Alex gave me all kind of hints, until that was solved. Works great with different languages and is very consistent among Joomla 1.5 and 2.5.
Thanks for the review.
Sorry you had problems with CAPTCHA. It is working fine for most users ( see the demo and/or the sites mentioned on the forum ) and if you had asked for help on our forum maybe I could have suggested a solution.
Thanks a lot also for the support, which was fast and clear as I needed it. Thank you!
Caterina Cirri, Florence