An AJAX driven Joomla! 1.5.x component to place a contact form anywhere on your web page with any number of custom fields of different types, including attachments.
In the component pack you also get:
- mod_aiContactSafe : a modul to display the contact form in any position of your template
- plg_aiContactSafeForm : a plugin to place the contact form in an article.
- plg_aiContactSafeLink a plugin to place a link to the contact form in an article.
You can install and/or upgrade any of them from the Control Panel of aiContactSafe and see more information about all of them in the articles of algisinfo.com.
Some of the features of aiContactSafe are :
- CAPTCHA with the possibility to specify code words for each language or random strings, easily integrated in your design by settings the colors and background color to use
- profiles ( multiple forms with different custom fields )
- unlimited custom fields of different types ( Textbox, Checkbox, Checkbox list, Combobox, Radio list, Editbox, Date, Email, Email list, Hidden, Separator, Joomla contact, File )
- add a prefix or suffix to the field
- redirect to specified page when the message is successfully sent
- any number of attachments working with or without AJAX
- SEF support through ARTIO JoomSEF or sh404SEF, or you can use the Joomla's native SEF
- multilingual support ( language files & Joom!Fish )
- language files for English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, Hungarian, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Serbian (Cyrillic), Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Lithuanian ( some not completed )
- specify contact information with a WYSIWYG editor
- detailed instructions for each administration page in English ( and some of the translation mentioned above )
- block users by IP
- block messages that contain words from a list you can define
- automatically ban IP that sends messages with blocked words in a specified period of time
- record the messages in the database with the IP from which they've been sent ( can be disabled from Control Panel )
- extended configuration capabilities
- MVC architecture
- email templates
- order the fields for each profile
The form is attractive on the page, too, and comes with a Captcha element--two more pluses.
Thank you to the developer for making such a nice extension.
One of its greatest advantages to me is the possibility to use it as a plugin, with all parameters configurable from within the command line. This fact makes content-aware forms possible and easy to implement.
The only drawback that I've noticed so far is that it's not possible to send two different messages with one form (one to sender - like a confirmation - and the other to receiver).
But the best thing of all is the absolutely relevant, professional and quick support from the extension developer!
What could be a bit improved: the online help but the support is great...
It took me a while to find how to install the plugin (which let you customize the text,...).
For those who are still looking for it, there is nothing to download: it is installed from the aicontactsafe (Go to Component->aicontactsafe->Control Panel and click on the install button for aiContactSafeForm - which is at the bottom of the form -).
For those looking for a solution for multiple languages, I have used the FaLang component.
Everything works well in Joomla 2.5 .
Thank you very much for you amazing work!
aiContactSafe shows what a free extension should be: no advertising, no backlinks, no promotional logo... Actually, this extension is better that many commercial ones I've seen before!
Brilliant. And thank you!