- This extension requires registration to download.
An AJAX driven Joomla! 1.5.x component to place a contact form anywhere on your web page with any number of custom fields of different types, including attachments.
In the component pack you also get:
- mod_aiContactSafe : a modul to display the contact form in any position of your template
- plg_aiContactSafeForm : a plugin to place the contact form in an article.
- plg_aiContactSafeLink a plugin to place a link to the contact form in an article.
You can install and/or upgrade any of them from the Control Panel of aiContactSafe and see more information about all of them in the articles of algisinfo.com.
Some of the features of aiContactSafe are :
- CAPTCHA with the possibility to specify code words for each language or random strings, easily integrated in your design by settings the colors and background color to use
- profiles ( multiple forms with different custom fields )
- unlimited custom fields of different types ( Textbox, Checkbox, Checkbox list, Combobox, Radio list, Editbox, Date, Email, Email list, Hidden, Separator, Joomla contact, File )
- add a prefix or suffix to the field
- redirect to specified page when the message is successfully sent
- any number of attachments working with or without AJAX
- SEF support through ARTIO JoomSEF or sh404SEF, or you can use the Joomla's native SEF
- multilingual support ( language files & Joom!Fish )
- language files for English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, Hungarian, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Serbian (Cyrillic), Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Lithuanian ( some not completed )
- specify contact information with a WYSIWYG editor
- detailed instructions for each administration page in English ( and some of the translation mentioned above )
- block users by IP
- block messages that contain words from a list you can define
- automatically ban IP that sends messages with blocked words in a specified period of time
- record the messages in the database with the IP from which they've been sent ( can be disabled from Control Panel )
- extended configuration capabilities
- MVC architecture
- email templates
- order the fields for each profile
It is really powerful and customizable. I used the previous joomla 1.5 version and its great to see that there is an equally powerful/stable 1.7 version too!
Too easy to install, detailed documentation covering every aspect. Great extension i reckon.
Support is quick to respond when queries are posted on their forum.
Thanks for the continued hard work!
I installed this component and I think that's a great job but...
The module and component don't work well in Chrome and safari. When I try to send a message and I don't write all the required labels and I selected "Use AJAX to submit the form:" in the back-end.
The modules only work with AJAX then this is a great problem.
After a lot of attempts in my site, I thought about create a new joomla installation without another component, plugin or module. I installed the aiContactSafe in this joomla installation.
This last attempt did not work too then I think that there are a programming problem...
The problems are:
Chrome: All the site disappears and only remains the div contentpaneopen with the form component inside. No scripts, no css, nothing else.
Safari: All the items form disappears except captcha and submit buttom.
I have installed the joomla 1.5.24. and the 2.0.16.beta20. The chrome version is 15.0.874.106 and 5.0.5 of safari...
Thank you for your report. You really should consider coming to jVitals.com and ask for a bit of support. This issue is new to Joomla 1.5.24.
We have a temporary fix available in our forum and are working on getting a permanent fix released in our next release.
• Multiple options for decent customizability.
• Automatic field insertion (text, checkbox, radio, dropdown select, etc.)
• Option for multiple contact forms (good for linking multiple e-mails)
• Concise; each input field in the administrator panel is well explained.
• Customer support super effective.
• Option for file upload.
• Internal inbox.
• Customer support a bit slow.
• Still can't figure out why some e-mails received land in my junk folder.
Overall it's the best contact form yet!