* Configurable page header, top text, and bottom text.
* Up to five additional user-defined fields.
* Main message field is re-sizeable.
* All fields can be optional, mandatory, or not shown.
* Optional simple captcha system. We don't want to discourage potential customers, so we use a simple picture based system, "Please click on the cat/dog/etc". You can easily add your own pictures to the image library.
* Optional "magic word" system. The user must find and enter the correct magic word to send a message. You can make the magic word easy to find, or difficult.
* Optional auto-fill of email address and name or username for logged in users.
* Optionally logs all contacts. The log is viewable in the back end and includes the browser type and IP address of the sender.
* Multi-language with many languages. The user guide explains how to add your own language.
Version 5 adds most of the features you have been asking for - but is still just as easy to setup:
* Configurable email templates giving complete control over email content and format.
* Built-in editor to easily edit the front-end CSS styles.
* Option to not show "Email a copy of this message to your own address"
* Option to require agreement of a statement and/or linked article before the send button is enabled.
* Option to send emails as HTML or plain text.
* Option to redirect to a link after sending a message.
In case you need help there is also a full pdf user guide.
This extension solves that issue. With its 'choose a picture' and/or 'secret word' captcha system, eyeballs can now be saved. And my clients don't have to choose between spam or inflicting pain on customers.
Thanks for this!
Many thanks for such a strong helping support
Glad I stumbled on this one! More than worth the token price asked for.
Thanks for that, although I suspect this review was intended to be for FlexiContact Plus, as the free version does not support multiple different forms (and is totally free).
Cheers to the dev. Recommend to any and all.
Uh, oh! I almost forgot - it's free, and the user manual is made so kids could make this mod work.
FlexiContactPlus has more fields and field types.