* Configurable page header, top text, and bottom text.
* Up to five additional user-defined fields.
* Main message field is re-sizeable.
* All fields can be optional, mandatory, or not shown.
* Optional simple captcha system. We don't want to discourage potential customers, so we use a simple picture based system, "Please click on the cat/dog/etc". You can easily add your own pictures to the image library.
* Optional "magic word" system. The user must find and enter the correct magic word to send a message. You can make the magic word easy to find, or difficult.
* Optional auto-fill of email address and name or username for logged in users.
* Optionally logs all contacts. The log is viewable in the back end and includes the browser type and IP address of the sender.
* Multi-language with many languages. The user guide explains how to add your own language.
Version 5 adds most of the features you have been asking for - but is still just as easy to setup:
* Configurable email templates giving complete control over email content and format.
* Built-in editor to easily edit the front-end CSS styles.
* Option to not show "Email a copy of this message to your own address"
* Option to require agreement of a statement and/or linked article before the send button is enabled.
* Option to send emails as HTML or plain text.
* Option to redirect to a link after sending a message.
In case you need help there is also a full pdf user guide.
I tried Flexi Contact and had it installed, configured, tested and running perfectly within about 10 minutes! VERY easy to configure and so far seems to work exactly like it's supposed to!
Many thanks to everyone for all the reviews. We don't always reply, but we do always appreciate them!
I would prefer not to include my email address and cannot find how to exclude it from this message.
"Select your country, Denmark[email@example.com], England[firstname.lastname@example.org], USA[email@example.com]" and so on.
I downloaded version 5 and while I do see the more traditional component interface and improvements as mentioned above and on your website... I can only seem to make one form now??
Ver 4 allowed a basic form; i.e. name: - email - comment.
And as many other forms that you might need. With different fields : phone numbers - drop-downs - address - custom fields out the wazoo.
All with the ease of adding a new menu item.
Is version 5 a one trick pony with a thank you page and logging or am I missing something? -
This is not a complaint (your hard work is appreciated and your app gets 5 stars)
Just a question for us version 4 long time users?