* Responsive CSS-based layout (or the original table-based layout).
* Configurable page header, top text, and bottom text.
* Up to five additional user-defined text fields.
* User-defined list field.
* Main message field is re-sizeable.
* All fields can be optional, mandatory, or not shown.
* Optional simple captcha system. We don't want to discourage potential customers, so we use a simple picture based system, "Please click on the cat/dog/etc". You can easily add your own pictures to the image library.
* Optional "magic word" system. The user must find and enter the correct magic word to send a message. You can make the magic word easy to find, or difficult.
* Optional auto-fill of email address and name or username for logged in users.
* Optionally logs all contacts. The log is viewable in the back end and includes the browser type and IP address of the sender.
* Multi-language with many languages. The user guide explains how to add your own language.
* Configurable email templates giving complete control over email content and format.
* Built-in editor to easily edit the front-end CSS styles.
* Option to not show "Email a copy of this message to your own address"
* Option to require agreement of a statement and/or linked article before the send button is enabled.
* Option to send emails as HTML or plain text.
* Option to redirect to a link after sending a message.
In case you need help there is also a full pdf user guide.
Everything in the installation seemed to go OK. But, no e-mail is sent (even I checked all the solutions that are released in the documentation).
The thing that will make me to uninstall it is that there is no even paid support, as the management team informed me.
I have to say EASY to install and EASY to use. I find it professional enough looking for almost any site and the added "click on the picture" anti spam measure is genuinely appreciated!
All in all, I would recommend you try it. You wont be disappointed!
I'd also advise purchasing the Icon Pack - very neat and a simple alternative to captcha (which personally does nothing but frustrate me..)..
Excellent, thankyou for developing this fantastic component!
I tried Flexi Contact and had it installed, configured, tested and running perfectly within about 10 minutes! VERY easy to configure and so far seems to work exactly like it's supposed to!
Many thanks to everyone for all the reviews. We don't always reply, but we do always appreciate them!
I would prefer not to include my email address and cannot find how to exclude it from this message.