* Configurable page header, top text, and bottom text.
* Up to five additional user-defined fields.
* Main message field is re-sizeable.
* All fields can be optional, mandatory, or not shown.
* Optional simple captcha system. We don't want to discourage potential customers, so we use a simple picture based system, "Please click on the cat/dog/etc". You can easily add your own pictures to the image library.
* Optional "magic word" system. The user must find and enter the correct magic word to send a message. You can make the magic word easy to find, or difficult.
* Optional auto-fill of email address and name or username for logged in users.
* Optionally logs all contacts. The log is viewable in the back end and includes the browser type and IP address of the sender.
* Multi-language with many languages. The user guide explains how to add your own language.
Version 5 adds most of the features you have been asking for - but is still just as easy to setup:
* Configurable email templates giving complete control over email content and format.
* Built-in editor to easily edit the front-end CSS styles.
* Option to not show "Email a copy of this message to your own address"
* Option to require agreement of a statement and/or linked article before the send button is enabled.
* Option to send emails as HTML or plain text.
* Option to redirect to a link after sending a message.
In case you need help there is also a full pdf user guide.
Simply because it's free and it offers great features like this, I do not mind donating. MUCH appreciated!!! Everything works flawlessly. I thought I was screwed when I switched to Joomla 1.6 and ran across all those other annoying charging extensions.
The form styles editting CSS option is very cool to play with. I had to contact support to suit the form with the look and feel that I've exactly dreamed and got replies very shortly. It would be a nice modification if a module or a plugin version is developed to be used within any article. IMHO, there is, already so much that a donation is worthy for those intelligent work and support.
That particular feature is an option, which by default is switched off.
This product should be the only one you will need for contact. Stop looking and use this today. I have been using it for quite some time, and now even more pleased with latest update.
So easy to understand! Thanks again.
I had thought it made no sense to have a form that required users to enter their name and e-mail address when they were already logged on the site, so i was absolutely delighted when i found this extension.
A couple of small issues came up on the front-end but after reporting them to the developer, the reply was immediate and a solution was within less than an hour. Simply perfect!
i have a couple joomla 1.6 sites using a templates from joomlart.com and for whatever reason the contact page was not working. i didn't feel like troubleshooting the issue and posting to joomlart.com the bug (yet). So I went looking for a freebie contact form. FlexiContact works as expected and had a nice document for download to help with any configuration. Thx you !
It is very straightforward to install and configure.
PDF documentation is also very extensive and good.
Additionally, I would like to see capability to include it as Module or as a part of content. But nevertheless, it is great.