* Responsive CSS-based layout (or the original table-based layout).
* Configurable page header, top text, and bottom text.
* Up to five additional user-defined text fields.
* User-defined list field.
* Main message field is re-sizeable.
* All fields can be optional, mandatory, or not shown.
* Optional simple captcha system. We don't want to discourage potential customers, so we use a simple picture based system, "Please click on the cat/dog/etc". You can easily add your own pictures to the image library.
* Optional "magic word" system. The user must find and enter the correct magic word to send a message. You can make the magic word easy to find, or difficult.
* Optional auto-fill of email address and name or username for logged in users.
* Optionally logs all contacts. The log is viewable in the back end and includes the browser type and IP address of the sender.
* Multi-language with many languages. The user guide explains how to add your own language.
* Configurable email templates giving complete control over email content and format.
* Built-in editor to easily edit the front-end CSS styles.
* Option to not show "Email a copy of this message to your own address"
* Option to require agreement of a statement and/or linked article before the send button is enabled.
* Option to send emails as HTML or plain text.
* Option to redirect to a link after sending a message.
In case you need help there is also a full pdf user guide.
"Select your country, Denmark[email@example.com], England[firstname.lastname@example.org], USA[email@example.com]" and so on.
I downloaded version 5 and while I do see the more traditional component interface and improvements as mentioned above and on your website... I can only seem to make one form now??
Ver 4 allowed a basic form; i.e. name: - email - comment.
And as many other forms that you might need. With different fields : phone numbers - drop-downs - address - custom fields out the wazoo.
All with the ease of adding a new menu item.
Is version 5 a one trick pony with a thank you page and logging or am I missing something? -
This is not a complaint (your hard work is appreciated and your app gets 5 stars)
Just a question for us version 4 long time users?
Simply because it's free and it offers great features like this, I do not mind donating. MUCH appreciated!!! Everything works flawlessly. I thought I was screwed when I switched to Joomla 1.6 and ran across all those other annoying charging extensions.
The form styles editting CSS option is very cool to play with. I had to contact support to suit the form with the look and feel that I've exactly dreamed and got replies very shortly. It would be a nice modification if a module or a plugin version is developed to be used within any article. IMHO, there is, already so much that a donation is worthy for those intelligent work and support.
That particular feature is an option, which by default is switched off.