* Responsive CSS-based layout (or the original table-based layout).
* Configurable page header, top text, and bottom text.
* Up to five additional user-defined text fields.
* User-defined list field.
* Main message field is re-sizeable.
* All fields can be optional, mandatory, or not shown.
* Optional simple captcha system. We don't want to discourage potential customers, so we use a simple picture based system, "Please click on the cat/dog/etc". You can easily add your own pictures to the image library.
* Optional "magic word" system. The user must find and enter the correct magic word to send a message. You can make the magic word easy to find, or difficult.
* Optional auto-fill of email address and name or username for logged in users.
* Optionally logs all contacts. The log is viewable in the back end and includes the browser type and IP address of the sender.
* Multi-language with many languages. The user guide explains how to add your own language.
* Configurable email templates giving complete control over email content and format.
* Built-in editor to easily edit the front-end CSS styles.
* Option to not show "Email a copy of this message to your own address"
* Option to require agreement of a statement and/or linked article before the send button is enabled.
* Option to send emails as HTML or plain text.
* Option to redirect to a link after sending a message.
In case you need help there is also a full pdf user guide.
This product should be the only one you will need for contact. Stop looking and use this today. I have been using it for quite some time, and now even more pleased with latest update.
So easy to understand! Thanks again.
I had thought it made no sense to have a form that required users to enter their name and e-mail address when they were already logged on the site, so i was absolutely delighted when i found this extension.
A couple of small issues came up on the front-end but after reporting them to the developer, the reply was immediate and a solution was within less than an hour. Simply perfect!
i have a couple joomla 1.6 sites using a templates from joomlart.com and for whatever reason the contact page was not working. i didn't feel like troubleshooting the issue and posting to joomlart.com the bug (yet). So I went looking for a freebie contact form. FlexiContact works as expected and had a nice document for download to help with any configuration. Thx you !
It is very straightforward to install and configure.
PDF documentation is also very extensive and good.
Additionally, I would like to see capability to include it as Module or as a part of content. But nevertheless, it is great.
Not only is it simple to install, really clear to understand and complete setup, but html can also be entered into the text before or after the selected contact fields. This made it possible for me to keep the uniform look of my site.
And it's free! Thanks to the dev. :-)
I installed it, added menu item, and adjusted a few settings and it works perfect as always.
If you need a simple, but solid contact form, that protects from spammers, then this might be for you.
I love it!
I will not mention names, but I did install 4 other contact forms for 1.6, and once I saw Flexi was available for the new Joomla, I uninstalled all the others.
2. go to components->flexicontact, config, write down the mail in which you want to receive the contacting person info.
3. DONE! It couldn't be easier!
lots of THX to developers, im gonna check out the other flexi-things around!
I had no trouble setting this up in less than 5 minutes and that includes playing around with my text for above and below AND finding a graphic to add in for flavor. Well Done!
It was very simple to get it working, and it worked without a problem, until yesterday....
Yesterday, it stopped working.
It kept saying that there was no email to adress.
Since it worked, i thought i did remove the "to adress" by mistake, but in the settings, the "to adress" was visible, so i don't know why it kept saying it wasn't...
I uninstalled the extension, since i could not find a solution for the problem.
You could have asked us for help. If there are any problems we need to know about them!