* Configurable page header, top text, and bottom text.
* Up to five additional user-defined fields.
* Main message field is re-sizeable.
* All fields can be optional, mandatory, or not shown.
* Optional simple captcha system. We don't want to discourage potential customers, so we use a simple picture based system, "Please click on the cat/dog/etc". You can easily add your own pictures to the image library.
* Optional "magic word" system. The user must find and enter the correct magic word to send a message. You can make the magic word easy to find, or difficult.
* Optional auto-fill of email address and name or username for logged in users.
* Optionally logs all contacts. The log is viewable in the back end and includes the browser type and IP address of the sender.
* Multi-language with many languages. The user guide explains how to add your own language.
Version 5 adds most of the features you have been asking for - but is still just as easy to setup:
* Configurable email templates giving complete control over email content and format.
* Built-in editor to easily edit the front-end CSS styles.
* Option to not show "Email a copy of this message to your own address"
* Option to require agreement of a statement and/or linked article before the send button is enabled.
* Option to send emails as HTML or plain text.
* Option to redirect to a link after sending a message.
In case you need help there is also a full pdf user guide.
i wanted the mailform writer to be the sender (with mailadress) and not the global joomlasite mailfrom. so i changed flexicontact.php line 406 to : $mail->setSender(array($replyto, $replytoname));.
1. In drop down lists there should be a way to change the font (I tried using span in html but it didn't work for me.)
2. Icons on the mandatory field (I know it shows required fields after if they are not submitted but sometimes it's good to let people know the minimum they have to put in especially if it's a long form - could be an option tool)
Thanks for the extension
Good ideas, but I really would prefer if people would contact me directly with ideas or shortcomings. Many thanks.
But the html on the website is unfortunately full of unnecessary tables (instead of a few clean divs and labels/inputs) and i get 12(!) html markup errors (http://validator.w3.org).
I think it is rather unfair to post such a comment here without contacting me first. Html validation is template dependent as it depends on your Doctype and xml namespace. If you give me details of the problem of course I will fix it. Just posting a negative review helps nobody.