Licence: GPL V2 - Meaning that you have 100% FREEDOM TO USE IT and can install it into UNLIMITED websites FOREVER! No More License Restrictions! No more IONCUBE!
* After you buy the software, you can use it FOREVER (INDEFINITELY)
* You can download all upgrades within 1 year.
* You can receive our support within 1 year.
Features for OSE Joomla Webmail 2
Version 2 does not require you to be a cPanel hosting user, you can use this component on ANY platforms!
This component transforms the famous webmail client RoundCube to a Joomla component, and allows you check your emails through the Joomla platform. Detailed instructions are provided in zip pack, and more information about the component will be released soon.
1. Ideal for webmasters who want to allow their clients to log into their webmail through their corporate website.
2. Check your email through this webmail component in the frontend.
3. Check your email through this webmail component in the administrator panel.
OSE Webmail Version 2.8.3 - 2.8.4
* Enhancement - Added an option in menu parameter to maximize the webmail window.
* Enhancement - Added the option to choose the Classic or Default Style in the configuration page
Contacted OSE and Helix helped me. The guy was absolutley great, not only did he fix my problem and get a new release out but he did it in a manner that every company would and should be very proud off.
I only have good things to say about OSE and the way that they have helped me and the way that their product works!
Very easy software, that's the main thing.
I think you mean you cannot pay for it through Paypal? If so, could you please contact our support desk at: firstname.lastname@example.org? Our staff will assist you in purchasing the extension as soon as possible.
I should be the who rate 6 STARs first !!!..
They are very kind and help, even on SUNDAY ! . They break their RULE ! :)
The OSE is a complete solution with very quality products and people. I love them all :).
Hope you wouldn't mind.
The issue should be that your session is encrypted by suhosin, and your server should have a php.ini setting in the webmail folder to turn it off. This is not a bug, it is a server setting issue, please send a ticket to email@example.com and we will tell you how to add the php setting. Once that is changed, the issue will be resolved.
Hope this helps. :)