- Free version displays a link to the developers site. Upon installation, users will be prompted for an optional validation code to remove the link.
Chronoforms is about 6 years old, today it comes with a huge list of features with a very easy to use drag and drop interface to help you build any type of forms you may need, some of the features included are:
1- Basic forms features like fields creation..etc
2- Emails processing.
4- Data storage and management. (Let's you create a table for your form, save data to this table then manage it later) (ChronoConnectivity provides even more management capabilities)
5- Security with built in Captcha + ReCaptcha support.
6- Different Joomla functions. (Joomla registration forms, User Login or Article submission..etc)
7- Access Control to your forms.
8- Payment Integration (Authorize.net - Paypal Pro - 2Checkout.com)
9- More utilities for common stuff needed like CURL - Email verification - Confirmation pages..etc
10- endless control using an events based system which lets you control everything inside your form if you want to, plus the ability to use PHP code wherever and whenever you need.
1- Big set of free PDF tutorials covering most of the basic features.
2- Free forums with more than 70,000 forums posts covering almost any question you may think about, We try to answer everybody's questions and comments on our forums or through private emails.
You are welcome to visit us :)
Excellent and FREE component.(yes it's free, it has no limited functions, but just a link on your form.)
With wizard to help less expert users (like me) to create great forms and manage them with databases.
Just found a bug within Google Chrome - turned to Firefox and worked flawless.
Also recomend Ari Smart Content to retrieve data in numerous ways.
Cheers J team!
I would say that this component suite (along with chrono connectivity, along with CB from joomlapolis, ranks as the best components available for Joomla today. CB still has some limitations (like ameturish looks, etc), but Chrono-engine has no limitations whatsoever. Here is why:
1. No functionality limitations for free users! Just a deveopers link on you forms which you would happily keep considering the great work they have done
2. Superb support! Whether u are a free user, or a premium one, there is no discrimination on the value of the support you receive. With admins like Greyhead and max, just post a question and you get a solution in a hours time... just report a bug and they mail you a patch
3. For coders and Non-Coders alike: even though chronoforms is primarily for non-coders, its is so smartly designed, that there is virtually room to put in you custom code snippets anwhere. even though its wizard allows you a GUI to drag and drop forms and can be used even by ppl who have never seen an html tag in their life. However, for more experienced webmasters, it has many places wherein u an put you little phps to attain whatever you want
4. Achieve almost any functionality you want! almost all things you can dream to do with your forms is possible
5. A host of Plugins and enhanced functionalities like dynamic emails that make your form look truly professional.
6. and here is my reason to give it a sixth star! I will say it again Support! support! Support! is phenomenal!
Thank you chronoforms.
It's perfect! It Includes everything I could imagine. I have a very complicated site, wich needs to include uploads of manufacturers and transmit it to virtuemart and this makes it so easy! Data base access, Php and Java codes.. all included.
The Installation is easy, it took me one minute, it works perfect and I like it alot!
I really love this component!
I have used other form extensions, but when developing another site, I couln't install my usual extension, and so I searched and found chrono forms, and man! after some trial and error, I find this is one of the most clever extensions ever!
its the developer + designer dream, it takes you html and generates the form, great one!
Congratulations to the developer and keep up the good work.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
What impressed me more than anything else is the support through the forum. After 3 years with Joomla and multiple sites with various components and modules I have NEVER experienced such rapid and helpful support.
Great Product, find a reason to use, you will love it
The Chrono forum is active and the dev is very helpful.