The feature that makes this product unique is that it lets you to visually add/modify/delete the form fields using a modern jQuery interface that doesn't require any coding or HTML skills. The process is 100% visual and really fast. You can start with the predefined contact form and add a field to it just by dragging any of the field types into the form.
Form to Mail also includes a friendly field validation (ex: for required fields, emails, numbers, etc...), a captcha image verification to automatically detect and stop spam from spam-bots and the possibility of sending an automatic (auto-reply) email to the user that fills the form, usually with a "thank you" or "confirmation" message.
Basically, the main features are:
* Allows to create and publish many forms into the website.
* Visual configuration of the form with a modern form builder.
* Supports various field types: Single line text, number, email, uploads, form separators, comments, date pickers, paragraph text, check-boxes, multiple-choice radio buttons and drop-down select fields.
* Allows customizing the contents of the email sent to the website administrators with the data filled by the end-user.
* Supports multiple destination email addresses.
* Allows sending an automatic "thank you" / "confirmation" message to the end-user that filled the form.
* Includes field validation.
* Includes an easy way to edit the field validation messages, for example to translate them to your preferred language.
* Includes captcha image verification for preventing spam.
* Automatic upload processing.
* Specific tags for each field are available to customize the content of the emails.
* Ajax verification for the captcha image, so the form isn't refreshed for making that verification and no need to re-type the data.
* Available as Joomla component, module and plugin, you can insert it anywhere.
The results (look) were not as expected and the worse I couldn't send mails. I contacted them but no reply and no support. I tried twice ans still have no response.
If a form extension doesn't send mails it is worthless.
Please check if your hosting service requires some specific configuration to send emails from PHP/Joomla websites. The plugin uses the settings specified into the Joomla website to deliver the emails, if your hosting has some specific requirements like a fixed "from" address or a custom "SMTP" server those settings must be configured into the Joomla website.
For further support you can open a support ticket at http://www.joomlacalendars.com/contact-us
A new file upload field has been added. There are also other new field types. Thank you for your comments.