Responsive, Bootstrap, Virtuemart Custom Fields, Upload Progress, Tag Support, Frontend Display/Edit, Google Drive Spreadsheets, Salesforce, Dropbox, Multipages, Payments, Conditional Fields, Themes, JOOMLA 3.x.See Videos!
++++ The most innovative and powerful forms for Joomla! ++++
Tutorial videos and demos: http://crosstec.de/en/joomla-forms-demos.html
OUR FAIRNESS POLICY = INFINITE USE + NO RESTRICTIONS ON SUPPORT AND DOMAINS
+ No tedious HTML fiddling
+ No extra payment for additional features, it is all-in-one.
+ Ease of use but covers all form aspects
+ Handles small forms to complex form applications
+ Provides some nice user experience
+ Offers 3 form modes - suits everybody's taste
All three modes share the same power but each has its own audience:
A form editor for the non-programmer and people who want their forms to be done very quickly but nice looking.
A form editor for layout centric form creation. Very powerful but simple in usage. Ideal for designers.
A wysiwyg editor for creating forms. For technicians and fans of FacileForms.
* Joomla! 3.x/2.5
* Native multi-language forms, no 3rd party extension required
* VirtueMart Custom Fields (add-to-cart + price updates)
* New ajax record manager + column selection
* Responsive Bootstrap support (in both, J! 3.x/2.5)
* Joomla! Tag support
* HTML5/Flash upload progress, image previews and resize options. iPhone/iPad/Android support!
* Google Drive Spreadsheets
* True Mobile Support (create on-the-fly for desktop and mobile)
* Salesforce CRM integration (including custom objects)
* Dropbox integration (including submissions as PDF, CSV, XML)
* MailChimp Newsletter
* Frontend/Backend Editing: Turn BreezingForms into a mighty Content Construction Kit (CCK) using our extension ContentBuilder:
* Simplified Email System
* PDF, CSV & XML export
* Many themes included (QuickMode)
* Maxlength for textareas including "chars left" display
* Summary item: Create summary pages quickly (including calculations if you want)
* Integrator - Integrate with other extensions
* User Editable Forms
* 19 and counting form items (from simple input to captcha items)
* Multipage forms
* PayPal and Direct Payment (Sofortüberweisung)
* Calendar item (responsive + native joomla)
* Many pre-defined validations and actions
* Custom scripting
* Email Routing (reply-to)
* Custom mail subjects
* File attachments in email notifications
* Database storage
I think this is my best buy in joomla.
I purchased this version rather than the free 'lite' version. So glad I did.
The finished product (form) is great. Functions as expected and more. Relatively easy to use and after one round of creating a form I'm thinking I can use this for multiple applications.
Thanks Markus for the support as well!
Support is very good, spot on.
Documentation might be a bit better as some information is outdated for newer versions. And although custom css styling is very well possible, it needs your attention while developing.
Recently, I had a complex form that calculated a cell phone plan and I couldn't figure it out. Sent an e-mail and Stefan built the script for me - you don't see support like this that often.
I love Breezingforms and my job depends on it.
It was important for me to have something that I can learn fast and at the same time to be able to do something complex and flexible and breezingforms are very good for that. My main task was to create a film festival submission form with plenty of information of different types, so I got to use many of types of fields: text field, large and small, radio box, tick box, drop down menus, all in multipage. Another option I like is that you can create customised automatic replies after the sumbission and keep record of the submission in both pdf and csv
Besides, the support and resources are great: english and spanish manual, forum, tutorial videos, e-mail support. They cover such a variety of subjects there that one way or another you find the answer to your problem.
The support team is both efficient and kind, their response time is amazing, at first I wrote to them as a last resource and thinking they might not respond or they would take days or even weeks to do it because I was using the free extension, but they got back at me really soon.
I am really satisfied and recomend it to everyone who needs to add forms to their joomla site fast and easy.
With a very sleak and clean layout but also different types of creators like quick mode , easy mode and the classic mode Breezingforms makes you feel comfortable when you using it and not scared of too many buttons etc.
The supoprt is second to none . Only today i emailed with a query and within 5 minutes i had Markus reply , He was very patient and understanding . Withing 30 minutes he had gone into my admin and sorted out my problem!
Magnificent support and the product to match.
Could not recommend and more.
It’s easy to use, you can insert your form in an article as well as in a module, it’s also easy to create a customize display.
And if you have any question (I don’t talk of issue as I never had any issues with this component), the friendly support is more than efficient, they answer quickly and are always willing to help you and find the best solution.
I recommend this component, it really worths its price.