Responsive, Bootstrap, upload progress, tag support, frontend display/edit, Google Drive Spreadsheets, web apps, Salesforce, Dropbox, Mailchimp, multipages, payments, conditional fields, themes, JOOMLA 3.x..See videos!
++++ The most innovative and powerful forms for Joomla! ++++
Tutorial videos and demos: http://breezingforms.com/en/joomla-forms-demos.html
OUR FAIRNESS POLICY = INFINITE USE + NO RESTRICTIONS ON SUPPORT AND DOMAINS
+ No tedious HTML fiddling
+ No extra payment for additional features, it is all-in-one.
+ Ease of use but covers all form aspects
+ Handles small forms to complex form applications
+ Provides some nice user experience
+ Offers 3 form modes - suits everybody's taste
All three modes share the same power but each has its own audience:
A form editor for the non-programmer and people who want their forms to be done very quickly but nice looking.
A form editor for layout centric form creation. Very powerful but simple in usage. Ideal for designers.
A wysiwyg editor for creating forms. For technicians and fans of FacileForms.
* Joomla! 3.x/2.5
* Responsive Bootstrap support (in both, J! 3.x/2.5)
* Joomla! Tag support
* HTML5/Flash upload progress, image previews and resize options. iPhone/iPad/Android support!
* Google Drive Spreadsheets
* True Mobile Support (create on-the-fly for desktop and mobile)
* Salesforce CRM integration (including custom objects)
* Dropbox integration (including submissions as PDF, CSV, XML)
* MailChimp Newsletter
* Frontend/Backend Editing: Turn BreezingForms into a mighty Content Construction Kit (CCK) using our extension ContentBuilder:
* Simplified Email System
* PDF, CSV & XML export
* Many themes included (QuickMode)
* Maxlength for textareas including "chars left" display
* Summary item: Create summary pages quickly (including calculations if you want)
* Integrator - Integrate with other extensions
* User Editable Forms
* 18 and counting form items (from simple input to captcha items)
* Multipage forms
* PayPal and Direct Payment (Sofortüberweisung)
* Calendar item
* Many pre-defined validations and actions
* Custom scripting
* Unlimited reply-to fields
* Reply-To files: attach files from your server to reply-to addresses
* Selectable Reply-To
* Editable Reply-To
* Reply-To filters
* Custom mail subjects
* File attachments from upload fields for admin and user mails
* Multiple recipients for the admin notification mails (themeable)
* Database storage
The tool ... flawless installation ...
Sample-Forms as well as help videos .. great !!
After finding out the power of this tool .. i got into the trouble of gettin and having more options ... their was and still is the support GREAT !!!!
I got everything done .. with and without the support .. and must say one of the BEST tools around here !!
Thanx a lot for this !!
Also, the drag and drop menu where you can nest the form sections within containers and sections giving complete control over the form layout is genius.
There is a slight learning curve but if you take the time to view the video tutorial you'll make a great looking form in no time at all.
The in-built templates look great also.
Overall, a really great extension and I highly recommend it.
Thank you to the Breezing forms team for all of their hard work!
I recently got stuck with something and as paid member, the service was terrific. Within a couple of hours of me asking a tech support question, Terry had contacted me and explained what I was doing wrong and then went in and recreated my forms for me. Outstanding service and a great example of why more people should subscribe to the paid version of these components.
Their site has many video tutorials on how to build their forms which will get you going quickly. Depending on your knowledge, you can have a lot of control. As a designer with some scripting experience, this extension keeps me from hiring a programmer which I can't thank them enough for.
1.5 version is flawless which I've worked with in the past. I'd say the 1.6 version has a few issues but this company is alive, well and will respond to your trouble tickets.
The documentation is spotty. The interface is non-intuitive and riddled with hidden gotchas. From my experience, it's buggy and unreliable.
Why this software has gotten the positive reviews that it's received it a mystery to me. From my point of view it's worthless.
though everybody has a different learning curve, we have problems to believe that it took 3 days for you to implement a simple form.
Usually, people use BreezingForms because they create forms a lot faster instead of creating them manually.
As proof, please see the training video "Contact form with summary page":
Duration: approx. 9 minutes, far beyond 3 days, isn't it?
There are more videos and demos that proof it:
Since we couldn't find you in our customer database, there is unfortunately no way to get in contact and help you. So I recommend you re-visit our beginner's tutorials:
Or contact the support:
you actually can add your leads into vtiger (or any other CRM) using an end submit piece and redirect to your vtiger instance, right after form submission. Please check the knowledgebase for details.