Responsive, Bootstrap, Virtuemart Custom Fields, Upload Progress, Tag Support, Frontend Display/Edit, Google Drive Spreadsheets, Salesforce, Dropbox, Multipages, Payments, Conditional Fields, Themes, JOOMLA 3.x.See Videos!
++++ The most innovative and powerful forms for Joomla! ++++
Tutorial videos and demos: http://crosstec.de/en/joomla-forms-demos.html
OUR FAIRNESS POLICY = INFINITE USE + NO RESTRICTIONS ON SUPPORT AND DOMAINS
+ No tedious HTML fiddling
+ No extra payment for additional features, it is all-in-one.
+ Ease of use but covers all form aspects
+ Handles small forms to complex form applications
+ Provides some nice user experience
+ Offers 3 form modes - suits everybody's taste
All three modes share the same power but each has its own audience:
A form editor for the non-programmer and people who want their forms to be done very quickly but nice looking.
A form editor for layout centric form creation. Very powerful but simple in usage. Ideal for designers.
A wysiwyg editor for creating forms. For technicians and fans of FacileForms.
* Joomla! 3.x/2.5
* Native multi-language forms, no 3rd party extension required
* VirtueMart Custom Fields (add-to-cart + price updates)
* New ajax record manager + column selection
* Responsive Bootstrap support (in both, J! 3.x/2.5)
* Joomla! Tag support
* HTML5/Flash upload progress, image previews and resize options. iPhone/iPad/Android support!
* Google Drive Spreadsheets
* True Mobile Support (create on-the-fly for desktop and mobile)
* Salesforce CRM integration (including custom objects)
* Dropbox integration (including submissions as PDF, CSV, XML)
* MailChimp Newsletter
* Frontend/Backend Editing: Turn BreezingForms into a mighty Content Construction Kit (CCK) using our extension ContentBuilder:
* Simplified Email System
* PDF, CSV & XML export
* Many themes included (QuickMode)
* Maxlength for textareas including "chars left" display
* Summary item: Create summary pages quickly (including calculations if you want)
* Integrator - Integrate with other extensions
* User Editable Forms
* 19 and counting form items (from simple input to captcha items)
* Multipage forms
* PayPal and Direct Payment (Sofortüberweisung)
* Calendar item (responsive + native joomla)
* Many pre-defined validations and actions
* Custom scripting
* Email Routing (reply-to)
* Custom mail subjects
* File attachments in email notifications
* Database storage
I ran into a couple problems along the way and Markus and Thomas sort them out quickly and professionally.
Some of the best support I have encountered on a joomla component bar none.
It's a very well designed product although a little be tricky to understand at the beginning, nore in the content builder part.
I had a problem due to my MySql version that had a bug with a special GROUP_CONCAT expression used by the CCK.
Even if it was not possible for Markus Bopp (the developer) to correct that problem in a new release, he helped me to be able to patch the code to make it work untill the new build will be released in some two weeks.
If you understand a little bit PHP programming and MySql query language, it's even possible to do very nice things, as a views statistic data generation, inserting code in the right places.
Full of interresting stuff in the forum.
This component was easy to use for basic forms, BUT had the flexibility to process ver complex tasks when I needed it to. We have taken a form that required a 4 step process and simplified to a 2 step process.
They have just converted to a new look for the website but all the information in the knoweledgebase remained available.
I wish more component developers were nearly this helpful with their components support was OVER THE TOP A+++
I will be a subscriber for life!
Easy to install and use.
I am not a technical person so the QuickMode feature was exactly what I needed.
Created my first form and had it published in just a few minutes.
There is some much capability with this extension that it will grow with me as I get more advanced and my form needs become more advanced.
When I had a technical question, the support team responded immediately and fixed my issue which turns out to be an issue with my template provider and not with Breezing forms (Thanks Markus).
Very pleased with this extension and highly recommend it to others!
If all that wasn't enough... crosstec support is absolutely fantastic. They are very responsive and fix the problems. I only had one glitch with a conflict created by another component - Crosstec support quickly fixed the conflict and I am on my way.
Thanks to Crosstec for creating such a powerful tool.
Thanks for making forms easy to use, email templates, easy to customize and also integrate with MailChimp!
In short, a great extension!
I think you are mixing up a few things:
* First of all, you encountered a bug that has already been fixed weeks ago (copy bug)
* You received a simple solution from our support team, how to fix the forms and that solution was surely not to re-build your entire forms
* I don't know any ticket from our ticket system were we connect this bug with Facebook
Well, you have your opinion but you are seriously mixing up facts here.
However, Merry Christmas Time!
Once again congratulations to the team.
Sorry I translate with Google, my English is too bad!
I am using BF from last few months, its a best component for those who dont know designing.
and also they have a very good technical support. especially Markus, he always open with the people and try to solve their problems ASAP.
you can create form in three different way quick mode/classic mode/easy mode.
creation of forms is very easy in all the three mode.
Guys, try once. you will come to know more about it.
The 3 interfaces are perfect allowing advanced users to setup extremely powerful forms with additional coding and beginners the ability to quickly setup a quick but attractive visual form with a host of great features per input type.
Support on the site is very good however you may wait for an answer at times but there is already a wealth of information available in the Knowledgebase and Forums that cover most of the more advanced issues I have had to address.
Backend functionality allows integration with other tables in the database and is very intuitive to understand and implement the basic to advanced settings.
Very few developers care about their customers.
The Crosstec is one of the few companies that make our work forward with credibility, reliability and innovation.
I am very grateful to Markus and Terry for the tireless search for a solution to my problems.
Late nights and early mornings in a battle to solve the best solution for my needs of my project.
"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur." (Red Adair)
Crosstec team are professionals ...