Responsive, Bootstrap, upload progress, tag support, frontend display/edit, Google Drive Spreadsheets, web apps, Salesforce, Dropbox, Mailchimp, multipages, payments, conditional fields, themes, JOOMLA 3.x..See videos!
++++ The most innovative and powerful forms for Joomla! ++++
Tutorial videos and demos: http://breezingforms.com/en/joomla-forms-demos.html
OUR FAIRNESS POLICY = INFINITE USE + NO RESTRICTIONS ON SUPPORT AND DOMAINS
+ No tedious HTML fiddling
+ No extra payment for additional features, it is all-in-one.
+ Ease of use but covers all form aspects
+ Handles small forms to complex form applications
+ Provides some nice user experience
+ Offers 3 form modes - suits everybody's taste
All three modes share the same power but each has its own audience:
A form editor for the non-programmer and people who want their forms to be done very quickly but nice looking.
A form editor for layout centric form creation. Very powerful but simple in usage. Ideal for designers.
A wysiwyg editor for creating forms. For technicians and fans of FacileForms.
* Joomla! 3.x/2.5
* Responsive Bootstrap support (in both, J! 3.x/2.5)
* Joomla! Tag support
* HTML5/Flash upload progress, image previews and resize options. iPhone/iPad/Android support!
* Google Drive Spreadsheets
* True Mobile Support (create on-the-fly for desktop and mobile)
* Salesforce CRM integration (including custom objects)
* Dropbox integration (including submissions as PDF, CSV, XML)
* MailChimp Newsletter
* Frontend/Backend Editing: Turn BreezingForms into a mighty Content Construction Kit (CCK) using our extension ContentBuilder:
* Simplified Email System
* PDF, CSV & XML export
* Many themes included (QuickMode)
* Maxlength for textareas including "chars left" display
* Summary item: Create summary pages quickly (including calculations if you want)
* Integrator - Integrate with other extensions
* User Editable Forms
* 18 and counting form items (from simple input to captcha items)
* Multipage forms
* PayPal and Direct Payment (Sofortüberweisung)
* Calendar item
* Many pre-defined validations and actions
* Custom scripting
* Unlimited reply-to fields
* Reply-To files: attach files from your server to reply-to addresses
* Selectable Reply-To
* Editable Reply-To
* Reply-To filters
* Custom mail subjects
* File attachments from upload fields for admin and user mails
* Multiple recipients for the admin notification mails (themeable)
* Database storage
This component does have a learning curve. But the more you use it and learn it, the more you will LOVE it's powerful features. I did a form comparison presentation at our local user group and this tool has the absolute best balance between ease of use for the newbies out there, but yet has some really extendible options for the die hard coder. There's a ton of templates that come with it too so you don't need to spend a ton of time editing CSS files to get a nice looking form.
I had a client just yesterday that wanted me to use RS Forms and they had a pretty complicated form with specific requirements on how it should look and be designed. After 1 hour of jacking with RS Forms Pro and not getting it to do everything we needed it to do, I installed Breezing Forms and went to town. In no time I had the client happy, satisfied, and he now has a better product for his form needs. I build a lot of sites. And I can tell you that this IS the best out there right now that is available for Joomla!
When I had some difficulty or questions, they always give me answers or solutions to help me !
Thank you again!
Like I said, BreezingForms, Very good Team for a very good product!
Denji the Frenchy...
Yes, it's powerful and has a learning curve but even a relatively inexperienced Joomla user like me can learn as you go. And excellent developer support has greatly helped and made it well worth the cost. I am using it with Joomla 1.6. I have some HTML and CSS with Dreamweaver experience but am new to Joomla and Breezingorms.
Support is generally good, though the support team seems a bit small and possibly overwhelmed by their own success. When Support does respond, they are very helpful and patient; I have had some periods of non-response, but they do eventually get to you.
Bottom line, you won't find a better form builder out there, especially for the price. Highly recommended. Thanks to Markus and his team.
After reading a little and getting our first form on the site, I noticed an issue with all the data not being stored.
I put in a support ticket and Terry was great assisting me, logging in to my backend and then telling me all the issues that were wrong with my form as well as with my configuration.
I must say with all the features that breezeforms provides and then you add the valuable support that is available this is nothing less than 5 stars.
Thanks again Terry for your help and a great extension.
it has good features but we wish that all features will be available in all modes ( example it confusing to use different modes to build diferent forms , the result needs to be the same! ) . sef support for artio great also . using it for stock exchange website for one month and ok but expected more from developer .
None so far!