Responsive, Bootstrap, Virtuemart Custom Fields, Upload Progress, Tag Support, Frontend Display/Edit, Google Drive Spreadsheets, Salesforce, Dropbox, Multipages, Payments, Conditional Fields, Themes, JOOMLA 3.x.See Videos!
++++ The most innovative and powerful forms for Joomla! ++++
Tutorial videos and demos: http://crosstec.de/en/joomla-forms-demos.html
OUR FAIRNESS POLICY = INFINITE USE + NO RESTRICTIONS ON SUPPORT AND DOMAINS
+ No tedious HTML fiddling
+ No extra payment for additional features, it is all-in-one.
+ Ease of use but covers all form aspects
+ Handles small forms to complex form applications
+ Provides some nice user experience
+ Offers 3 form modes - suits everybody's taste
All three modes share the same power but each has its own audience:
A form editor for the non-programmer and people who want their forms to be done very quickly but nice looking.
A form editor for layout centric form creation. Very powerful but simple in usage. Ideal for designers.
A wysiwyg editor for creating forms. For technicians and fans of FacileForms.
* Joomla! 3.x/2.5
* Native multi-language forms, no 3rd party extension required
* VirtueMart Custom Fields (add-to-cart + price updates)
* New ajax record manager + column selection
* Responsive Bootstrap support (in both, J! 3.x/2.5)
* Joomla! Tag support
* HTML5/Flash upload progress, image previews and resize options. iPhone/iPad/Android support!
* Google Drive Spreadsheets
* True Mobile Support (create on-the-fly for desktop and mobile)
* Salesforce CRM integration (including custom objects)
* Dropbox integration (including submissions as PDF, CSV, XML)
* MailChimp Newsletter
* Frontend/Backend Editing: Turn BreezingForms into a mighty Content Construction Kit (CCK) using our extension ContentBuilder:
* Simplified Email System
* PDF, CSV & XML export
* Many themes included (QuickMode)
* Maxlength for textareas including "chars left" display
* Summary item: Create summary pages quickly (including calculations if you want)
* Integrator - Integrate with other extensions
* User Editable Forms
* 19 and counting form items (from simple input to captcha items)
* Multipage forms
* PayPal and Direct Payment (Sofortüberweisung)
* Calendar item (responsive + native joomla)
* Many pre-defined validations and actions
* Custom scripting
* Email Routing (reply-to)
* Custom mail subjects
* File attachments in email notifications
* Database storage
I found it just as easy to create a complex, multi-page form and got ongoing, timely support until my problem was solved.
I would recommend this component and will be using regularly.
I seriously can't fault the product or the developers. I wish there were more developers as fantastic as these guys.
I have requested some complex fixes to joomla templates that I have had issues with and the breezing forms team has quickly and efficiently gone above and beyond to help me fix every one of them. There are a number of other products that the Crosstec team offer that are also well worth the look. Check out their site!
I have a Problem with the displaying of a element, but the Crosstec support (thx Markus) helps me in a short time (at Saturday night ;-).
This module is a must have for anyone who needs the flexibility but not the complexity of programming.
The installation had a little bump due to the site configuration and the support team was more than patient with me and chose to "educate as they communicated". I now know more and I am also able to do more.
The video tutorials have been a blessing and the user forum has been a great help.
The product is very well supported and it has a rich set of features that work out of the box. No need to mess around with tweaking it for it takes all the major problems and masks them with easy to follow templates and functions.
I tip my hat to the designer, developers and support team at breezing forms.
I great investment for me and ultimately my client.
When contacting support, got an answer almost instantly. By all measures, a component of wins!
We wish the developers did not lower the bar of quality and functionality!
Went with the reviews on this one - but it's a lesson learned. I have come across free extensions that are more intuitive than this!! Three form building modes? Why, oh, why? Can't edit forms between different modes so you're stuck to whatever you started with. The interface is awfully laid out and wordings are confusing (this might be due to the fact that they are not native English speakers).
After a couple of weeks of tampering I finally gave it all up. I admit I'm not great with programming (that's why I bought this in the first place) but the learning curve of this software is far too steep for me.
My two cents,
- Why 3 form building modes?
Well, that is already perfectly explained in the description of this listing.
- Why are they not editable across each other?
Because each mode results in a different displaying technique. With the classic mode you can move all fields pixelwise, the easymode supports html templates, the quickmode offers managed themes and helps you to get great results in no-time.
This is nothing new and I also don't understand why you didn't try the free previous version first?
BreezingForms is definetly not meant to be a tool to create simple contact forms but if you need something more, then it is the tool of your choice. For really simple things you are right, then it might better to use a free tool.
As for the native speaking:
For the wording, there is always something that could made done better. But that is the case for almost any software not just ours. If there is something disturbing, just contact our support and we'll check it out.
As far as I know, none of the developers in the form section are native english speakers - BUT - crosstec is located in Germany and we are offering support by _native_ english _and_ german people. Nobody in the forms section is doing this. Check it out yourself ;)
- simple to setup at a click of an install button
- has samples where you can see how the forms were setup, so you can use it as a guidance
- no extra coding knowledge required, simply select the elements of the form to your needs and put them into the form
- is paypal integrated, so now we can start accepting money after the forms have been completed!
- BIGGEST PRO of all is this form has different styles and not just a bunch of boring boxes especially if you have a form with a couple of pages long
- nothing much, just that if you have jquery built into your templates, you may need to disable that to get it working. If that still does not work, contact their support (they have excellent customer service, especially Terry!)
I do webdesigning, but had just got started with joomla not too long ago, I was worried this form would be a headache to setup, but it was simple and to the point. I had issues with my template conflicting with the form buttons, but I had contacted support, and a friendly and helpful representative, Terry, got right back to me with the answers.
conclusion: you will not go wrong with this form extension regardless if you are new w/ joomla or not. if you dont like boring looking forms, then breezingform is a MUST.
in the advanced form settings you may enter custom email subjects and even use content from the submission right inn there.
Thank you for the review!