Responsive, Bootstrap, upload progress, tag support, frontend display/edit, Google Drive Spreadsheets, web apps, Salesforce, Dropbox, Mailchimp, multipages, payments, conditional fields, themes, JOOMLA 3.x..See videos!
++++ The most innovative and powerful forms for Joomla! ++++
Tutorial videos and demos: http://breezingforms.com/en/joomla-forms-demos.html
OUR FAIRNESS POLICY = INFINITE USE + NO RESTRICTIONS ON SUPPORT AND DOMAINS
+ No tedious HTML fiddling
+ No extra payment for additional features, it is all-in-one.
+ Ease of use but covers all form aspects
+ Handles small forms to complex form applications
+ Provides some nice user experience
+ Offers 3 form modes - suits everybody's taste
All three modes share the same power but each has its own audience:
A form editor for the non-programmer and people who want their forms to be done very quickly but nice looking.
A form editor for layout centric form creation. Very powerful but simple in usage. Ideal for designers.
A wysiwyg editor for creating forms. For technicians and fans of FacileForms.
* Joomla! 3.x/2.5
* Responsive Bootstrap support (in both, J! 3.x/2.5)
* Joomla! Tag support
* HTML5/Flash upload progress, image previews and resize options. iPhone/iPad/Android support!
* Google Drive Spreadsheets
* True Mobile Support (create on-the-fly for desktop and mobile)
* Salesforce CRM integration (including custom objects)
* Dropbox integration (including submissions as PDF, CSV, XML)
* MailChimp Newsletter
* Frontend/Backend Editing: Turn BreezingForms into a mighty Content Construction Kit (CCK) using our extension ContentBuilder:
* Simplified Email System
* PDF, CSV & XML export
* Many themes included (QuickMode)
* Maxlength for textareas including "chars left" display
* Summary item: Create summary pages quickly (including calculations if you want)
* Integrator - Integrate with other extensions
* User Editable Forms
* 18 and counting form items (from simple input to captcha items)
* Multipage forms
* PayPal and Direct Payment (Sofortüberweisung)
* Calendar item
* Many pre-defined validations and actions
* Custom scripting
* Unlimited reply-to fields
* Reply-To files: attach files from your server to reply-to addresses
* Selectable Reply-To
* Editable Reply-To
* Reply-To filters
* Custom mail subjects
* File attachments from upload fields for admin and user mails
* Multiple recipients for the admin notification mails (themeable)
* Database storage
Now the best part. As you can imagine, the professionals at BreezingForms have to deal with a lot of customers, including me, who know little about coding. If the forums can't get you through it, their tech support that comes with the subscription can. These guys/guyesses are extremely good at figuring out problems, and best of all doing it collegially while making you feel good.
I agree with the previous poster that getting repeated subscriptions is worth it just to be sure they're properly compensated for what they do and how they do it. Form requirements aren't necessarily simple, but you can't go wrong with this product.
Particular thanks go to owner Markus Bopp of Germany and U.S.(?) tech support guru Michael.
They offer a lifetime subscription but i am going to stick with yearlys because the guys and girls over therre deserve every penny. if they had a donate button on their site would fall off from overuse.
with respect to the authors I would like to add that RSForm!Pro is a very good extension.
Many thanks for the review!
the documentation is moving to our brand new support area. Please check frequently for updates!
And many thanks for the review!
This brings forms to a whole new level. You can create custom registration and login, upload and manage files, write to multiple tables in the database. Easy standalone Captcha support, Paypal Support, Interaction with com_user for registration, multiple design modes, creation of admin forms, and on and on.
This is the Killer App for anything having to do with forms. It's also dirt cheap and has great support.
Big thanks to the developer for being a visionary when it comes to Joomla Extension Development.
Get this extension for every site you build, you will look like a programming GOD to your clients and save time in the process.
The features are unparalleled in any Form extension Ive seen, it's extremely easy to use and the support is out of this world.
I had a small problem in doing something (my first time using these forms) and Terry was ultra-fast in responding and he even went in and configured it for me in under an hour.
I honestly think the subscription is too low for such a fantastic extension, the support alone is worth double at least.
I hope some other developers take note of their customer service and raise their game accordingly.
thanks for the review!
Just for the logs, Terry is a "she" ;-)
Breezing Forms made it very easy for me to set up the base set of options and then replicate and adjust them to each of the sets of parameters I needed, so the form was complete much faster than I expected.
The included stylesheets are also neat and professional looking, so I saved time from having to customize the look & feel.
All in all, this is a great component. I'm working on doing an Authorize.net integration script for it as well - with that, BF will give me everything my clients want.