Responsive, Bootstrap, Virtuemart Custom Fields, Upload Progress, Tag Support, Frontend Display/Edit, Google Drive Spreadsheets, Salesforce, Dropbox, Multipages, Payments, Conditional Fields, Themes, JOOMLA 3.x.See Videos!
++++ The most innovative and powerful forms for Joomla! ++++
Tutorial videos and demos: http://crosstec.de/en/joomla-forms-demos.html
OUR FAIRNESS POLICY = INFINITE USE + NO RESTRICTIONS ON SUPPORT AND DOMAINS
+ No tedious HTML fiddling
+ No extra payment for additional features, it is all-in-one.
+ Ease of use but covers all form aspects
+ Handles small forms to complex form applications
+ Provides some nice user experience
+ Offers 3 form modes - suits everybody's taste
All three modes share the same power but each has its own audience:
A form editor for the non-programmer and people who want their forms to be done very quickly but nice looking.
A form editor for layout centric form creation. Very powerful but simple in usage. Ideal for designers.
A wysiwyg editor for creating forms. For technicians and fans of FacileForms.
* Joomla! 3.x/2.5
* Native multi-language forms, no 3rd party extension required
* VirtueMart Custom Fields (add-to-cart + price updates)
* New ajax record manager + column selection
* Responsive Bootstrap support (in both, J! 3.x/2.5)
* Joomla! Tag support
* HTML5/Flash upload progress, image previews and resize options. iPhone/iPad/Android support!
* Google Drive Spreadsheets
* True Mobile Support (create on-the-fly for desktop and mobile)
* Salesforce CRM integration (including custom objects)
* Dropbox integration (including submissions as PDF, CSV, XML)
* MailChimp Newsletter
* Frontend/Backend Editing: Turn BreezingForms into a mighty Content Construction Kit (CCK) using our extension ContentBuilder:
* Simplified Email System
* PDF, CSV & XML export / CSV import
* Many themes included (QuickMode)
* Maxlength for textareas including "chars left" display
* Summary item: Create summary pages quickly (including calculations if you want)
* Integrator - Integrate with other extensions
* User Editable Forms
* 19 and counting form items (from simple input to captcha items)
* Multipage forms
* PayPal and Direct Payment (Sofortüberweisung)
* Calendar item (responsive + native joomla)
* Many pre-defined validations and actions
* Custom scripting
* Email Routing (reply-to)
* Custom mail subjects
* File attachments in email notifications
* Database storage
The best is the Support. This product can be sell for much more it thing. Thanks to Markus for individual scripting for my form. Thanks alot :-)
The support is very impressive. I had a problem which was not directly related to BreezingForms as it turned out when transplanting a Joomla site to a new server.
Got support straight away - out of office hours by a named person, which was refreshing! Problem was fixed within the hour.
A, well, breeze to use! Thanks!
The quick mode is very nice until you have to customize styles and html output...that's a mess, with lots of useless html tags! I gave a fast try to the other two modes but to me they are definetly unusable and uselessly complicated. There's a bug using version 1.7.1/2 toghether with JCE that requires to reinstall JCE...WHAT???? Lose all my JCE configurations? Bah....
No joomfish integration (the owner says it's better to duplicate the whole module and translate it, but how about dealing with form modifications on multilingual sites?)
To set a simple formatted text beside a checkbox it needs a tortuous process of creating sections and subsections
For my next website I will try RSforms or some other extension, this one definetly needs some restyling in processes and output code...maybe I'll find that this is the best one anyway, but it'd be sad
- You change the styles as for any other extension, by using css. The layout in QuickMode is managed and uses themes, most people are very thankful for these features.
- You cannot customize the html output because form field elements are atomic entities. Therefore I doubt that there is one single "useless html tag".
- The JCE bug you are refering to is a JCE bug in combination with iframes, not a BreezingForms bug and for that we added a workaround in 1.7.2. Updating JCE is always a good idea.
- BreezingForms has a built-in Joomfish integration (ClassicMode). But it turned out that you are a lot faster by copying each form and translate what is necessary to translate. That approach is also better than having crashed translations on major Joomfish updates.
- Placing formatted text beside a checkbox is definetly not "tortuous". In each mode it is done by a simple drag of the desired text element. In QuickMode you wrap a section around it to define if you need it inline or wrapped, that's it.
- The output code is W3C compliant so why do you think the output code needs some restyling??
I believe you reviewed a very old version of BreezingForms. So if possible you should upgrade and if you have further questions, then contact the support please.
Many thanks to Terry and Markus!
I purchased Breezing Forms mainly for using the function turning fields on/off conditionally. This extension offers so much; I’m able to use it for many different purposes on our company website. For example:
As a contact form where a user can select a state and it will bring up the contact information for that state only.
Registered users can view a section on website where they can select from multiple drop-down lists that will save their selection so they can view/edit anytime they log in.
Thanks again to a GREAT team!
The latest feature is Mailchimp integration, perfect for building your mailing lists.
Best of all, the support is fast and helpful.