Responsive, Bootstrap, Virtuemart Custom Fields, Upload Progress, Tag Support, Frontend Display/Edit, Google Drive Spreadsheets, Salesforce, Dropbox, Multipages, Payments, Conditional Fields, Themes, JOOMLA 3.x.See Videos!
++++ The most innovative and powerful forms for Joomla! ++++
Tutorial videos and demos: http://crosstec.de/en/joomla-forms-demos.html
OUR FAIRNESS POLICY = INFINITE USE + NO RESTRICTIONS ON SUPPORT AND DOMAINS
+ No tedious HTML fiddling
+ No extra payment for additional features, it is all-in-one.
+ Ease of use but covers all form aspects
+ Handles small forms to complex form applications
+ Provides some nice user experience
+ Offers 3 form modes - suits everybody's taste
All three modes share the same power but each has its own audience:
A form editor for the non-programmer and people who want their forms to be done very quickly but nice looking.
A form editor for layout centric form creation. Very powerful but simple in usage. Ideal for designers.
A wysiwyg editor for creating forms. For technicians and fans of FacileForms.
* Joomla! 3.x/2.5
* Native multi-language forms, no 3rd party extension required
* VirtueMart Custom Fields (add-to-cart + price updates)
* New ajax record manager + column selection
* Responsive Bootstrap support (in both, J! 3.x/2.5)
* Joomla! Tag support
* HTML5/Flash upload progress, image previews and resize options. iPhone/iPad/Android support!
* Google Drive Spreadsheets
* True Mobile Support (create on-the-fly for desktop and mobile)
* Salesforce CRM integration (including custom objects)
* Dropbox integration (including submissions as PDF, CSV, XML)
* MailChimp Newsletter
* Frontend/Backend Editing: Turn BreezingForms into a mighty Content Construction Kit (CCK) using our extension ContentBuilder:
* Simplified Email System
* PDF, CSV & XML export
* Many themes included (QuickMode)
* Maxlength for textareas including "chars left" display
* Summary item: Create summary pages quickly (including calculations if you want)
* Integrator - Integrate with other extensions
* User Editable Forms
* 19 and counting form items (from simple input to captcha items)
* Multipage forms
* PayPal and Direct Payment (Sofortüberweisung)
* Calendar item (responsive + native joomla)
* Many pre-defined validations and actions
* Custom scripting
* Email Routing (reply-to)
* Custom mail subjects
* File attachments in email notifications
* Database storage
Support is also very good and quick with the developer helping me out with a script that wasn't part of the default installation.
Thanks again terry from Crosstec
From the moment I installed the component, something was not right in the back-end administration area. I had a feeling it was a conflict with some of the many extensions (or my theme) so I did some troubleshooting all day on a Friday, finally giving in and filing a support ticket Friday night. I didn't really expect a reply because it was the weekend but to my surprise they got back to me right away and were willing to help me fix my issue even though it was the weekend and well after business hours.
I have graphics software I've paid thousands of dollars for that doesn't even have customer support available evenings or weekends, yet here was this little affordable Joomla component getting back to me right away (the developer themselves, not some customer service person who can't help fix it either!) and truth be told, the problem was not even theirs! It was a conflict with a Rocket Theme component called rokcandy which does not play nice without some changes to the default settings. ;)
I was very impressed with the product and support for BreezingForms and would suggest it to anybody who wants to create good-looking forms FAST.
My only complaint is that new pages don't scroll to the top of the page, nor is there any way I have found to do that. That's a small thing in such a great extension.
if you have very long multipage forms and need the page to flip on top, this might be your solution:
Many thanks for the review!
Now the best part. As you can imagine, the professionals at BreezingForms have to deal with a lot of customers, including me, who know little about coding. If the forums can't get you through it, their tech support that comes with the subscription can. These guys/guyesses are extremely good at figuring out problems, and best of all doing it collegially while making you feel good.
I agree with the previous poster that getting repeated subscriptions is worth it just to be sure they're properly compensated for what they do and how they do it. Form requirements aren't necessarily simple, but you can't go wrong with this product.
Particular thanks go to owner Markus Bopp of Germany and U.S.(?) tech support guru Michael.
They offer a lifetime subscription but i am going to stick with yearlys because the guys and girls over therre deserve every penny. if they had a donate button on their site would fall off from overuse.
with respect to the authors I would like to add that RSForm!Pro is a very good extension.
Many thanks for the review!
the documentation is moving to our brand new support area. Please check frequently for updates!
And many thanks for the review!