Responsive, Bootstrap, Virtuemart Custom Fields, Upload Progress, Tag Support, Frontend Display/Edit, Google Drive Spreadsheets, Salesforce, Dropbox, Multipages, Payments, Conditional Fields, Themes, JOOMLA 3.x.See Videos!
++++ The most innovative and powerful forms for Joomla! ++++
Tutorial videos and demos: http://crosstec.de/en/joomla-forms-demos.html
OUR FAIRNESS POLICY = INFINITE USE + NO RESTRICTIONS ON SUPPORT AND DOMAINS
+ No tedious HTML fiddling
+ No extra payment for additional features, it is all-in-one.
+ Ease of use but covers all form aspects
+ Handles small forms to complex form applications
+ Provides some nice user experience
+ Offers 3 form modes - suits everybody's taste
All three modes share the same power but each has its own audience:
A form editor for the non-programmer and people who want their forms to be done very quickly but nice looking.
A form editor for layout centric form creation. Very powerful but simple in usage. Ideal for designers.
A wysiwyg editor for creating forms. For technicians and fans of FacileForms.
* Joomla! 3.x/2.5
* Native multi-language forms, no 3rd party extension required
* VirtueMart Custom Fields (add-to-cart + price updates)
* New ajax record manager + column selection
* Responsive Bootstrap support (in both, J! 3.x/2.5)
* Joomla! Tag support
* HTML5/Flash upload progress, image previews and resize options. iPhone/iPad/Android support!
* Google Drive Spreadsheets
* True Mobile Support (create on-the-fly for desktop and mobile)
* Salesforce CRM integration (including custom objects)
* Dropbox integration (including submissions as PDF, CSV, XML)
* MailChimp Newsletter
* Frontend/Backend Editing: Turn BreezingForms into a mighty Content Construction Kit (CCK) using our extension ContentBuilder:
* Simplified Email System
* PDF, CSV & XML export
* Many themes included (QuickMode)
* Maxlength for textareas including "chars left" display
* Summary item: Create summary pages quickly (including calculations if you want)
* Integrator - Integrate with other extensions
* User Editable Forms
* 19 and counting form items (from simple input to captcha items)
* Multipage forms
* PayPal and Direct Payment (Sofortüberweisung)
* Calendar item (responsive + native joomla)
* Many pre-defined validations and actions
* Custom scripting
* Email Routing (reply-to)
* Custom mail subjects
* File attachments in email notifications
* Database storage
Great job, Markus!
In addition to that you have a fair support model with a reaction time exactly as promised, and in addition to that the tutorials, videos and support threads should never leave a question open. Thanks Makcus for making my 'Joomla' life easier.
I like it, I recommend it - go for it!
Hopefully support will improve.
maybe you should know that professional support is provided through our support email address and has priority over the free support forums. The (indeed very active) forums are meant to be for the "free as beer" versions of BF and for users-to-users related questions.
So if you want to report suggestions, bugs or have usage questions, then just let us know through the support email and everything will be fine.
If a request slips through, then please remember, we are just humans as well, so a short reminder would have helped you more instead of leaving a vague review here.
Thanks & Regards,
The only thing I am missing is upload button or image preview. Otherwise I am very happy with breezing form. The support is also excellent. I did not have to wait long before I got reply to my mail. Great job Marcus Bopp.
I rarely state anything like this, but this tool is really AWESOME! I had my doubts at first, as the classic mode still looks like old version.
All kinds of video tutorials help finding out the sheer vast possibilities of this tool.
The only problem I've noted, and got a super fast response directly from the developer (who absolutely knows what he's doing), is the multiple js library conflict that I'm seeing ALOT here w/ Joomla in general. I was really surprised to see Joomla including mootools by default - but that's not a comment for this venue. The issue with this extension is being resolved as I type this.
I 100% recommend this extension.
And the support is amazing, during normal hours I have received and response within 1/2 an hour.
Keep up the great work Marcus!
BreezingForms was initially frustrating (and I've been creating forms for many years) and I was about to give up, but I was frustrated even more with the other forms so I persisted with Breezing and am glad I did. It now easily does what I want (I only use the Quickmode, I'm not sure about the other modes).
I would not have made this breakthrough without sending questions to Markus.
TRULLY MAGNIFICENT, 10/10. ‹(•¿•)›
This is a 10-Star Product not Five.