Responsive, Bootstrap, Virtuemart Custom Fields, Upload Progress, Tag Support, Frontend Display/Edit, Google Drive Spreadsheets, Salesforce, Dropbox, Multipages, Payments, Conditional Fields, Themes, JOOMLA 3.x.See Videos!
++++ The most innovative and powerful forms for Joomla! ++++
Tutorial videos and demos: http://crosstec.de/en/joomla-forms-demos.html
OUR FAIRNESS POLICY = INFINITE USE + NO RESTRICTIONS ON SUPPORT AND DOMAINS
+ No tedious HTML fiddling
+ No extra payment for additional features, it is all-in-one.
+ Ease of use but covers all form aspects
+ Handles small forms to complex form applications
+ Provides some nice user experience
+ Offers 3 form modes - suits everybody's taste
All three modes share the same power but each has its own audience:
A form editor for the non-programmer and people who want their forms to be done very quickly but nice looking.
A form editor for layout centric form creation. Very powerful but simple in usage. Ideal for designers.
A wysiwyg editor for creating forms. For technicians and fans of FacileForms.
* Joomla! 3.x/2.5
* Native multi-language forms, no 3rd party extension required
* VirtueMart Custom Fields (add-to-cart + price updates)
* New ajax record manager + column selection
* Responsive Bootstrap support (in both, J! 3.x/2.5)
* Joomla! Tag support
* HTML5/Flash upload progress, image previews and resize options. iPhone/iPad/Android support!
* Google Drive Spreadsheets
* True Mobile Support (create on-the-fly for desktop and mobile)
* Salesforce CRM integration (including custom objects)
* Dropbox integration (including submissions as PDF, CSV, XML)
* MailChimp Newsletter
* Frontend/Backend Editing: Turn BreezingForms into a mighty Content Construction Kit (CCK) using our extension ContentBuilder:
* Simplified Email System
* PDF, CSV & XML export
* Many themes included (QuickMode)
* Maxlength for textareas including "chars left" display
* Summary item: Create summary pages quickly (including calculations if you want)
* Integrator - Integrate with other extensions
* User Editable Forms
* 19 and counting form items (from simple input to captcha items)
* Multipage forms
* PayPal and Direct Payment (Sofortüberweisung)
* Calendar item (responsive + native joomla)
* Many pre-defined validations and actions
* Custom scripting
* Email Routing (reply-to)
* Custom mail subjects
* File attachments in email notifications
* Database storage
What is also very helpful is the fact that it is distributed with a bundle of form-examples which makes it easy for one to understand the mechanism of BF and the scripting behind it in the engine.
Of course an excellent working Captcha is present and if wanted extra protection with Jollom (Mollom) can be added. Suite comes also with a module and a content plugin to load the forms in content articles.
Some video-tutorials are present but the product lacks indefinitely adequate documentation. That needs improvement, especially for end-users. Therefore 4 stars instead of 5. All in all an excellent and reliable product with perfect support!
I was able to install, create a form and begin using this component in minutes. Once I needed some more advanced help, Markus took the reigns and actually completed it for me. Remarkable. His component saved me thousands in web dev costs and his tech support saved me another thousand.
A+++++ all around.
it's a wonderfull component and easy to use.
I had some trouble with my template and the developer gave me perfect support.
I would buy it again :-)
Thanks to Crosstec
Watched the Videos, tried to implement what I wanted in the forms. Had a little difficulty with what I wanted, so I posted a question. A couple of hours later, I had my answer, and now I am doing exactly what I need to do.
What a great product an service.
In previous Breezing Forms incarnations, I always used the standard Facile Forms form-building mode, because "Easy Mode" to me made things _more_ fiddly, frustrating, and took three times as long.
With the release of the latest version, Trinity, this has changed. The new mode "Quick Mode" is exactly that - fast, and sleek. Nine times out of ten I just need to whip up a basic, nice-looking form, and the new Quick Mode does that with minimal fuss. Love it, love it, love it.
The forum and documentation are okay, although I'd love a full PDF manual. Thank you for carrying on Facile Forms and continuing to build on it to make better and brighter things! :)
Thanks for the review!
I hope you didn't miss our documentation sections like tutorials, videos, wiki and the BreezingForms article in the Joomla! 1.5 book from OpenGalilelo.
Just to make sure, here is the documentation main page:
From there you should be possible to discover any aspect of our extension.
Especially, checkout the QuickMode videos ;)