Responsive, Bootstrap, Virtuemart Custom Fields, Upload Progress, Tag Support, Frontend Display/Edit, Google Drive Spreadsheets, Salesforce, Dropbox, Multipages, Payments, Conditional Fields, Themes, JOOMLA 3.x.See Videos!
++++ The most innovative and powerful forms for Joomla! ++++
Tutorial videos and demos: http://crosstec.de/en/joomla-forms-demos.html
OUR FAIRNESS POLICY = INFINITE USE + NO RESTRICTIONS ON SUPPORT AND DOMAINS
+ No tedious HTML fiddling
+ No extra payment for additional features, it is all-in-one.
+ Ease of use but covers all form aspects
+ Handles small forms to complex form applications
+ Provides some nice user experience
+ Offers 3 form modes - suits everybody's taste
All three modes share the same power but each has its own audience:
A form editor for the non-programmer and people who want their forms to be done very quickly but nice looking.
A form editor for layout centric form creation. Very powerful but simple in usage. Ideal for designers.
A wysiwyg editor for creating forms. For technicians and fans of FacileForms.
* Joomla! 3.x/2.5
* Native multi-language forms, no 3rd party extension required
* VirtueMart Custom Fields (add-to-cart + price updates)
* New ajax record manager + column selection
* Responsive Bootstrap support (in both, J! 3.x/2.5)
* Joomla! Tag support
* HTML5/Flash upload progress, image previews and resize options. iPhone/iPad/Android support!
* Google Drive Spreadsheets
* True Mobile Support (create on-the-fly for desktop and mobile)
* Salesforce CRM integration (including custom objects)
* Dropbox integration (including submissions as PDF, CSV, XML)
* MailChimp Newsletter
* Frontend/Backend Editing: Turn BreezingForms into a mighty Content Construction Kit (CCK) using our extension ContentBuilder:
* Simplified Email System
* PDF, CSV & XML export
* Many themes included (QuickMode)
* Maxlength for textareas including "chars left" display
* Summary item: Create summary pages quickly (including calculations if you want)
* Integrator - Integrate with other extensions
* User Editable Forms
* 19 and counting form items (from simple input to captcha items)
* Multipage forms
* PayPal and Direct Payment (Sofortüberweisung)
* Calendar item (responsive + native joomla)
* Many pre-defined validations and actions
* Custom scripting
* Email Routing (reply-to)
* Custom mail subjects
* File attachments in email notifications
* Database storage
Watched the Videos, tried to implement what I wanted in the forms. Had a little difficulty with what I wanted, so I posted a question. A couple of hours later, I had my answer, and now I am doing exactly what I need to do.
What a great product an service.
In previous Breezing Forms incarnations, I always used the standard Facile Forms form-building mode, because "Easy Mode" to me made things _more_ fiddly, frustrating, and took three times as long.
With the release of the latest version, Trinity, this has changed. The new mode "Quick Mode" is exactly that - fast, and sleek. Nine times out of ten I just need to whip up a basic, nice-looking form, and the new Quick Mode does that with minimal fuss. Love it, love it, love it.
The forum and documentation are okay, although I'd love a full PDF manual. Thank you for carrying on Facile Forms and continuing to build on it to make better and brighter things! :)
Thanks for the review!
I hope you didn't miss our documentation sections like tutorials, videos, wiki and the BreezingForms article in the Joomla! 1.5 book from OpenGalilelo.
Just to make sure, here is the documentation main page:
From there you should be possible to discover any aspect of our extension.
Especially, checkout the QuickMode videos ;)
Breezingforms is a good upgrate of Facileforms.
Cheers to Markus and Breezing Forms, the first Joomla! extension I've paid for... and I have no regrets.
I tested out most of the form components and I must say Breezing Forms stands out.
Depending on your needs/skills you can choose from one of the three 'designer' modes.
If you have little to no experience with creating forms, Breezing Forms is your tool. If you are a die-hard coder and want extra functionality/scripting, Breezing Forms is your tool.
On top of that the support is superb and very fast. 5 stars out of 5!
The supplier helped me out with some questions by mail and soon I had it all working.
Brilliant product, brilliant support.