Responsive, Bootstrap, Virtuemart Custom Fields, Upload Progress, Tag Support, Frontend Display/Edit, Google Drive Spreadsheets, Salesforce, Dropbox, Multipages, Payments, Conditional Fields, Themes, JOOMLA 3.x.See Videos!
++++ The most innovative and powerful forms for Joomla! ++++
Tutorial videos and demos: http://crosstec.de/en/joomla-forms-demos.html
OUR FAIRNESS POLICY = INFINITE USE + NO RESTRICTIONS ON SUPPORT AND DOMAINS
+ No tedious HTML fiddling
+ No extra payment for additional features, it is all-in-one.
+ Ease of use but covers all form aspects
+ Handles small forms to complex form applications
+ Provides some nice user experience
+ Offers 3 form modes - suits everybody's taste
All three modes share the same power but each has its own audience:
A form editor for the non-programmer and people who want their forms to be done very quickly but nice looking.
A form editor for layout centric form creation. Very powerful but simple in usage. Ideal for designers.
A wysiwyg editor for creating forms. For technicians and fans of FacileForms.
* Joomla! 3.x/2.5
* Native multi-language forms, no 3rd party extension required
* VirtueMart Custom Fields (add-to-cart + price updates)
* New ajax record manager + column selection
* Responsive Bootstrap support (in both, J! 3.x/2.5)
* Joomla! Tag support
* HTML5/Flash upload progress, image previews and resize options. iPhone/iPad/Android support!
* Google Drive Spreadsheets
* True Mobile Support (create on-the-fly for desktop and mobile)
* Salesforce CRM integration (including custom objects)
* Dropbox integration (including submissions as PDF, CSV, XML)
* MailChimp Newsletter
* Frontend/Backend Editing: Turn BreezingForms into a mighty Content Construction Kit (CCK) using our extension ContentBuilder:
* Simplified Email System
* PDF, CSV & XML export / CSV import
* Many themes included (QuickMode)
* Maxlength for textareas including "chars left" display
* Summary item: Create summary pages quickly (including calculations if you want)
* Integrator - Integrate with other extensions
* User Editable Forms
* 19 and counting form items (from simple input to captcha items)
* Multipage forms
* PayPal and Direct Payment (Sofortüberweisung)
* Calendar item (responsive + native joomla)
* Many pre-defined validations and actions
* Custom scripting
* Email Routing (reply-to)
* Custom mail subjects
* File attachments in email notifications
* Database storage
1. Markus was always there to support me, the support is excellent(one of the major reasons that i choose this or the other module). WELL DONE MARKUS! keep it this way and i would love to see more of your modules(which brings us to second bullet)
2. Breezzing forms are doing EXACTLY what they say: they work... :-) no fatal errors, no problems, no digging, etc.
3. Ok, you will need a couple of hours to get used to the -inspiring i would say- interface, but after that it's a BREEZZE!
4. Very important: the way they are built, you can have 100 languages and use the same form for every one! Nowadays, Translation is a must. Very good point Markus!
5.You can actually customise everything! A good point is the form mail sent out after submit. You just style it as you like and that's all!!!
6.It has a calendar date picker embeded. Which means that: i) you don't have to use a separate one and mess with the code, ii)it's very stylish
7.Now, instead of spending my time trying to make a module work, i use Breezzing Forms and i spend my time productively, customising it to my needs.
A lot there to know more, but, what'e heck, if we need everything on a platter, its better start writting poetry...
Many thanx, it's perfect for me.
Very simple to use although there are video tutorials just in case you get stuck. Great forum and from a cost perspective it can't be beaten, cost me just £4 something.
Fantastic alround component with many other features, addons include modules and plugins to make it just that little bit special.
Congratulations to the developer.
I downloaded 1.6.708 and exported my FForm Packages from my commercial sites. Almost a flawless install! There were a couple of minor formatting issues but after a couple of posts in the forum, the community support was right there to provide the answers in a very timely fashion!
I'm very impressed by the EZ-Form generator too. It really makes it simple for anyone to get on and start making forms. So if you don't have a lot (or any) programming experience you can utilize that wonderful tool. For those more advanced php programmers, there simply isn't a better form tool out there for Joomla--Believe me I've installed them all and Breezing forms is fantastic.
Simply excellent product, excellent support, nuff said!
Since they developed the new version some new features have been added.
The Support is fast and very good!
With Breezing Forms you can handle simple contact forms, 100-sided forms(if you need:-), applications and much much more!
It can be a simple tool for people with not knowing Html or PHP. But also higher experienced user will have a lot of possibilities!
Breezing Forms is not for free but costs only about 7 $! You will get an extension that´s completely worth the small amount!
So a big thank you for a superb product that does more than what is says on the Tin and for some of the best customer support I have received for any software product, keep it up old chap...
If you are worried about the price - don't be. It is a small fee and you can use it on as many sites as you like. For someone like me that has mulitle Joomla websites this option works great.
I think that there are several selling points to this software.
1.) It has an easy to use interface.
2.) It has free video tutorials online
3.) You can use it on multiple websites
4.) Highly customizable forms can be created
5.) Fast load times on forms - I have used others that take a long time to load the generate form. BreezyForms doesn't!
6.) It has a built-in Captcha system
I would recommend this product to any one who needs a way to create forms. Small or Large. Simple or Complex.
I use a number of forms that handles requests from about 800 users and it is flawless.
Ive recently had a reason to request support as I have been upgrading my forms and I must say nothing is too much trouble. Markus Bopp has been helping me and its quite clear he is a talented individual.
The software is very complicated but I found the numerous examples were enough to help me on my way.
Super thankyou very much.
I have also gotten first rate support from Martin, even to him sending me updates, when I had been unable to download them myself when I was out of the country.
First rate product from a first rate team. Thanx!
The packages seemed to be running perfect within breezingforms, i only had a couple of issues i needed to change.
I had one issue i could not figure out cause my breezinform/facileforms skills are not good enough so i could not find a way to fix it. It was also important to be fixed urgently cause we had gone into production with the site.
Dropped a note to the forum at crosstec, and within an hour it was all solved - by Marcus :-)
I am really - really - really impressed by the service that are provided by Marcus!
He has made an excellent extension, and on top of it he also finds the time to help us out when we struggle. The support are instantly there, - just when you need it and not 3 days later. Absolutely fantastic and pleasant.
After this experience with Breezingforms i immediately bought the official version. This is really an extention and service worth taking care of.
Thanks a lot Marcus! :-)