Responsive, Bootstrap, Virtuemart Custom Fields, Upload Progress, Tag Support, Frontend Display/Edit, Google Drive Spreadsheets, Salesforce, Dropbox, Multipages, Payments, Conditional Fields, Themes, JOOMLA 3.x.See Videos!
++++ The most innovative and powerful forms for Joomla! ++++
Tutorial videos and demos: http://crosstec.de/en/joomla-forms-demos.html
OUR FAIRNESS POLICY = INFINITE USE + NO RESTRICTIONS ON SUPPORT AND DOMAINS
+ No tedious HTML fiddling
+ No extra payment for additional features, it is all-in-one.
+ Ease of use but covers all form aspects
+ Handles small forms to complex form applications
+ Provides some nice user experience
+ Offers 3 form modes - suits everybody's taste
All three modes share the same power but each has its own audience:
A form editor for the non-programmer and people who want their forms to be done very quickly but nice looking.
A form editor for layout centric form creation. Very powerful but simple in usage. Ideal for designers.
A wysiwyg editor for creating forms. For technicians and fans of FacileForms.
* Joomla! 3.x/2.5
* Native multi-language forms, no 3rd party extension required
* VirtueMart Custom Fields (add-to-cart + price updates)
* New ajax record manager + column selection
* Responsive Bootstrap support (in both, J! 3.x/2.5)
* Joomla! Tag support
* HTML5/Flash upload progress, image previews and resize options. iPhone/iPad/Android support!
* Google Drive Spreadsheets
* True Mobile Support (create on-the-fly for desktop and mobile)
* Salesforce CRM integration (including custom objects)
* Dropbox integration (including submissions as PDF, CSV, XML)
* MailChimp Newsletter
* Frontend/Backend Editing: Turn BreezingForms into a mighty Content Construction Kit (CCK) using our extension ContentBuilder:
* Simplified Email System
* PDF, CSV & XML export
* Many themes included (QuickMode)
* Maxlength for textareas including "chars left" display
* Summary item: Create summary pages quickly (including calculations if you want)
* Integrator - Integrate with other extensions
* User Editable Forms
* 19 and counting form items (from simple input to captcha items)
* Multipage forms
* PayPal and Direct Payment (Sofortüberweisung)
* Calendar item (responsive + native joomla)
* Many pre-defined validations and actions
* Custom scripting
* Email Routing (reply-to)
* Custom mail subjects
* File attachments in email notifications
* Database storage
The vast array of features and possibilities can be daunting for a beginner (like me). I imagine that for an expert this extension would provide unlimited possibilities.
I have never experienced better customer support!!! I wanted to post the form to a URL and could not figure it out by myself. I finally decided to contact Markus (the programmer of BreezeForms). He replied to most of my e-mails within half an hour, and two days later he had gone into my Joomla and configured the form for me! It works like a charm :) Thank you Markus!
A very nice feature is the possibility to provide forms over multiple pages (wizards) which was a knock-out criterion for me. Great tool!!! Thanks a lot Markus!
Migrating the component from an early version to the actual version 1.6.0 was fairly easy and when I had a doubt, I either found the answer in the Community-Form or I wrote to support. Support was given instantly and accurately.
Can only recommend this component. Great stuff! Thanks very much for building it.
I recommend it to get this form component it.
I have used this on more than one projects. The customization is very easy in both modes. Support is very fast. Its wonderful component for building applications rather than writing components from scratch. Also the updates to component are very fast and very good.
The purchase price of $7 makes it a great value. For me, the big price was in the time it took me to get my form up and running. It was a large form - 19 text fields, 5 select drop-downs, 7 static fields, and a submit button. It took all day. The result looks great, but I would settle for something that looks canned if it were less time consuming but functional. Someone with more experience than me might not feel that way.
Be sure to watch the videos. I would never have gotten it to work without that. I searched the forum for the solution to one problem and never found it, but finally figured out what I had done wrong. Since then, it has worked perfectly.
Because it has an amazing visual editor to relocate every element in the form. Once you learn to use it you won't like to use any other forms componenet for Joomla.
At the same time, the support team has a great job and is always ready to help you fix your stuff.
I am very glad with BF and I've been using it for more than 50 projects already! Thank you so much!
1 - the absolute and fast support
2 - the easy approach
Its really easy to build a form or a entire application. Its very easy to work with PHP and JS in the forms.
And if u need an extra info..just go to the foruns.
So far, so good (and i tested more than 5 )
So i tried other forms to reduce loadingtime. I had some installation problems at first with Breezing Forms, but after Markus helped me out i could start converting my forms.
Even with some problems i had during this process, the developer kept helping/making things clear...
It has lots of features and possibilities and the support is great.