Responsive, Bootstrap, Virtuemart Custom Fields, Upload Progress, Tag Support, Frontend Display/Edit, Google Drive Spreadsheets, Salesforce, Dropbox, Multipages, Payments, Conditional Fields, Themes, JOOMLA 3.x.See Videos!
++++ The most innovative and powerful forms for Joomla! ++++
Tutorial videos and demos: http://crosstec.de/en/joomla-forms-demos.html
OUR FAIRNESS POLICY = INFINITE USE + NO RESTRICTIONS ON SUPPORT AND DOMAINS
+ No tedious HTML fiddling
+ No extra payment for additional features, it is all-in-one.
+ Ease of use but covers all form aspects
+ Handles small forms to complex form applications
+ Provides some nice user experience
+ Offers 3 form modes - suits everybody's taste
All three modes share the same power but each has its own audience:
A form editor for the non-programmer and people who want their forms to be done very quickly but nice looking.
A form editor for layout centric form creation. Very powerful but simple in usage. Ideal for designers.
A wysiwyg editor for creating forms. For technicians and fans of FacileForms.
* Joomla! 3.x/2.5
* Native multi-language forms, no 3rd party extension required
* VirtueMart Custom Fields (add-to-cart + price updates)
* New ajax record manager + column selection
* Responsive Bootstrap support (in both, J! 3.x/2.5)
* Joomla! Tag support
* HTML5/Flash upload progress, image previews and resize options. iPhone/iPad/Android support!
* Google Drive Spreadsheets
* True Mobile Support (create on-the-fly for desktop and mobile)
* Salesforce CRM integration (including custom objects)
* Dropbox integration (including submissions as PDF, CSV, XML)
* MailChimp Newsletter
* Frontend/Backend Editing: Turn BreezingForms into a mighty Content Construction Kit (CCK) using our extension ContentBuilder:
* Simplified Email System
* PDF, CSV & XML export
* Many themes included (QuickMode)
* Maxlength for textareas including "chars left" display
* Summary item: Create summary pages quickly (including calculations if you want)
* Integrator - Integrate with other extensions
* User Editable Forms
* 19 and counting form items (from simple input to captcha items)
* Multipage forms
* PayPal and Direct Payment (Sofortüberweisung)
* Calendar item (responsive + native joomla)
* Many pre-defined validations and actions
* Custom scripting
* Email Routing (reply-to)
* Custom mail subjects
* File attachments in email notifications
* Database storage
I'm relatively new to Joomla and fortunately for me, I found Breezin Forms and Content Builder, right from the start.
Having had a background in ASP and Dotnetnuke, I was looking for the flexibility and control of cms applications I had been used previously.
These guys have blown that away. Fantastic products, great support.
The outstanding point of Breezingforms is the possibility of massive custumizations and the brilliant support. If you are unsure you should try out the free version before purchasing, it is not artificial limited and also supported by the Crostec staff.
I'm quite sure I will not be disappointed!
1) I have not needed much support from them as the software is well written. But when I do the response is fast, professional and courteous.
2) This is professional level software. This is not for those who need a simple contact form (although it can do that as well). This software is capable of so much more than just a simple form. I have used if for complex applications, accepting payments, conditional fields, you name it.
3) Crosstec has been with the community for-ev-er. This is not a new company, nor are these folks new to Joomla. They have been in since the beginning. I personally have watched them grow, but they always have been professional and competent providers with superior support.
4) Not to be too salesy--- but--- this is the first and perhaps ONLY lifetime subscription to ANYTHING I have ever purchased. Why? Because I know that they are not going anywhere, since they have been with us such a long time now. Also because of the quality work. Additionally, I do work in WordPress, and Crossec provides allot of the same functionality (including 100% of Breezing Forms) for WordPress. Why have two different systems? I use Breezing Forms on both and not have to worry about learning a bunch of other forms systems.
They have a lite version somewhere, You should try it. If you need something robust and capable use Breezing Forms. You will not regret it.
For frame of reference, I have been using Joomla since version 1.5 and I have made dozens of sites with it. From complicated ecommerce sites to simple sites, to blog sites and many more. I am a good designer and a decent front-end coder, but do not write PHP from scratch and struggle with back-end scripting. CrossTec and Breezing Forms makes my life easier by far.
For basic form creation - it is SO easy.
For advanced form creation - it is SO straightforward: no loops or customizations to the code needed.
Recently I needed support for the Google Docs integration and I had two developers work on it and finish within 3 hours. AMAZING!
Very nice developers, very fast responses, and worth every penny.
Look at their feedback - not one unhappy customer. Thanks Crosstec for your great extension and awesome support!
I can say I am a poweruser of this extension.
I use it for contact forms, PDF quotation generation, automatic user content upload, invoice calculation, questionnaires, online surveys etc etc
The basic setup is very easy, and once you dig deeper into the extension you can design some complex stuff.
I am using it for a few years now and I believe I have only scratched the surface of what is possible.
Basically this extension gives you the possibility to design very nice forms and use the user input for whatever you want. Send custom emails or PDF documents, it is all possible.
Support is excellent. You can get a lot of information in the FAQ's and forum and for paid subscriptions you can post in a special suport forum.
Sometimes you have to wait a bit to get a response but if the problem is to difficult to resolve immediately, you can send the developer a PM or email to get some specific support on the matter.
The only downside is that there are a LOT of undocumented features in the extension. Getting advanced functionality will take a lot of testing.
With three levels of expertise covered in their user interface (Classic, Easy, and Quick modes), I started with the Quick mode and can't imagine why I would need anything more.
The flexibility to create forms of almost arbitrary complexity and features is simply awesome.
Controlling the layout of a form is a breeze (similarity is intentional), as is creation of multi-column, and multi-section forms.
PayPal buttons are adequately supported, email acknowledgement, and notification are very flexible.
For most forms, no scripting is necessary, but if you know a bit of PHP, the sky is the limit.
I was able to become well versed in the use of BF using only the Users' Manual, and the Community Forums.
However, I did buy a subscription to be able to take advantage of Crosstec's help desk. The support is excellent and the response time is quick. Though it turns out to have been a problem I should have been able to solve myself, I don't regret having bought the subscription.
These guys are very responsive and helpful.
And, the support is incredible! With a subscription, you have access to a members' forum with lots of answers to common questions. The documentation is clear and concise, and the support cannot be beat! Special thanks to Stefan for helping us with so many questions. We've successfully created native K2 items using this form, which I though might be impossible.
Right now, I think there's nothing that BF can't do! Love it!
And now almost 5 years later is still the best form creator out there. First of i like that they got a fully working free version that i used for a couple of years until i felt i had the money to buy the unlimited version. And its not expensive.
They got a superb documentation on the website with both videos and examples.
Its not to many times i needed support but when i asked something on the forum i got answer quickly and even at times skype support. Thanks for a great extension.
One or two expensive subscription solutions appeared to be comprehensive, but in the end the freedom of a reasonably priced, powerful Joomla! component that I would have full control over won out.
BreezingForms has a lot of powerful features such as programmable validation scripts and paging and sectioning that make it possible to switch off parts of the form conditionally.
I am still a beginner, but the results are already impressive and the data in the back end easy to export and manipulate.
When I ran into a problem with the form not progressing from Page 1 to Page 2, I tried out the support. I had taken out a subscription, but even so I was impressed not only the quick response, but that they came back with the correct code where I had made a mistake in a custom script.
All is working well now and I am looking forward to completing my project on time.