Responsive, Bootstrap, upload progress, tag support, frontend display/edit, Google Drive Spreadsheets, web apps, Salesforce, Dropbox, Mailchimp, multipages, payments, conditional fields, themes, JOOMLA 3.x..See videos!
++++ The most innovative and powerful forms for Joomla! ++++
Tutorial videos and demos: http://breezingforms.com/en/joomla-forms-demos.html
OUR FAIRNESS POLICY = INFINITE USE + NO RESTRICTIONS ON SUPPORT AND DOMAINS
+ No tedious HTML fiddling
+ No extra payment for additional features, it is all-in-one.
+ Ease of use but covers all form aspects
+ Handles small forms to complex form applications
+ Provides some nice user experience
+ Offers 3 form modes - suits everybody's taste
All three modes share the same power but each has its own audience:
A form editor for the non-programmer and people who want their forms to be done very quickly but nice looking.
A form editor for layout centric form creation. Very powerful but simple in usage. Ideal for designers.
A wysiwyg editor for creating forms. For technicians and fans of FacileForms.
* Joomla! 3.x/2.5
* Responsive Bootstrap support (in both, J! 3.x/2.5)
* Joomla! Tag support
* HTML5/Flash upload progress, image previews and resize options. iPhone/iPad/Android support!
* Google Drive Spreadsheets
* True Mobile Support (create on-the-fly for desktop and mobile)
* Salesforce CRM integration (including custom objects)
* Dropbox integration (including submissions as PDF, CSV, XML)
* MailChimp Newsletter
* Frontend/Backend Editing: Turn BreezingForms into a mighty Content Construction Kit (CCK) using our extension ContentBuilder:
* Simplified Email System
* PDF, CSV & XML export
* Many themes included (QuickMode)
* Maxlength for textareas including "chars left" display
* Summary item: Create summary pages quickly (including calculations if you want)
* Integrator - Integrate with other extensions
* User Editable Forms
* 18 and counting form items (from simple input to captcha items)
* Multipage forms
* PayPal and Direct Payment (Sofortüberweisung)
* Calendar item
* Many pre-defined validations and actions
* Custom scripting
* Unlimited reply-to fields
* Reply-To files: attach files from your server to reply-to addresses
* Selectable Reply-To
* Editable Reply-To
* Reply-To filters
* Custom mail subjects
* File attachments from upload fields for admin and user mails
* Multiple recipients for the admin notification mails (themeable)
* Database storage
Definitely Excellent Choice
we nailed the list view issue down to mysql 5.5 and think we can provide a fix over the weekend. Thank you for your understanding and patience, really great!
Get your moneys worth with this extension! Definitely a must have.
-acceptable support (but I'd like to have faster support e.g. if I pay more..)
-a lot of predefined scripts and validations
-quickmode for non programmers
-customizable system files
I see that a lot of people are not satisfied with the support. Ok, it could be better. But as a Start-up with a handful of employees it's really very great.
Both Markus and djhargrove are friendly and supportive.
I have got answer eatch time i ask for help.
the only thing i regret, the forum is very rich, it's sometimes difficult to foind what i am looking for.
Instruction for use will be welcome
But what a great software
The only con I have is that I wish they had a option to add pics for some of the select option or checkboxes like they do it on amazon.
version 1.8 is on its way and as for your Amazon hint: It might contain something very interesting for you :)
Watch out for the update in the next few days!
Thanks for the review!
At the end of the day I now don't know what I paid for. This module is not recommended unless you have great coding skills, otherwise if your new to all this like me, you won't get it to work and won't get the support you need.
I don't like to say that but this is simply not true. People are actually quite happy with our extensions as well as with the support.
Support is given through our club support forums -- it is also very active.
I don't know where you send your support requests to, but in the case that you send them to the former ticket system, then please be aware that it is not operating no more and there is a big notification on every page of the old support sites to use the new club forums. We kept that site active because of the knowledgebase.
Again, please login to crosstec.de and after login, post your question(s) into the member area of the forums, then you'll get a reply, of course.
I also couldn't find any user with your username here at the JED or a similar username, otherwise I would have contacted you already.
If you like you can also send me an email with your questions:
I am not a programmer and I like when everything is easy. Of course, you have to learn how to use it but thanks to the videos and tutorials, I was able to create the conditional form that I needed. Great one!
If you want a good forms extension Breezing is the one.