Responsive, Bootstrap, Virtuemart Custom Fields, Upload Progress, Tag Support, Frontend Display/Edit, Google Drive Spreadsheets, Salesforce, Dropbox, Multipages, Payments, Conditional Fields, Themes, JOOMLA 3.x.See Videos!
++++ The most innovative and powerful forms for Joomla! ++++
Tutorial videos and demos: http://crosstec.de/en/joomla-forms-demos.html
OUR FAIRNESS POLICY = INFINITE USE + NO RESTRICTIONS ON SUPPORT AND DOMAINS
+ No tedious HTML fiddling
+ No extra payment for additional features, it is all-in-one.
+ Ease of use but covers all form aspects
+ Handles small forms to complex form applications
+ Provides some nice user experience
+ Offers 3 form modes - suits everybody's taste
All three modes share the same power but each has its own audience:
A form editor for the non-programmer and people who want their forms to be done very quickly but nice looking.
A form editor for layout centric form creation. Very powerful but simple in usage. Ideal for designers.
A wysiwyg editor for creating forms. For technicians and fans of FacileForms.
* Joomla! 3.x/2.5
* Native multi-language forms, no 3rd party extension required
* VirtueMart Custom Fields (add-to-cart + price updates)
* New ajax record manager + column selection
* Responsive Bootstrap support (in both, J! 3.x/2.5)
* Joomla! Tag support
* HTML5/Flash upload progress, image previews and resize options. iPhone/iPad/Android support!
* Google Drive Spreadsheets
* True Mobile Support (create on-the-fly for desktop and mobile)
* Salesforce CRM integration (including custom objects)
* Dropbox integration (including submissions as PDF, CSV, XML)
* MailChimp Newsletter
* Frontend/Backend Editing: Turn BreezingForms into a mighty Content Construction Kit (CCK) using our extension ContentBuilder:
* Simplified Email System
* PDF, CSV & XML export
* Many themes included (QuickMode)
* Maxlength for textareas including "chars left" display
* Summary item: Create summary pages quickly (including calculations if you want)
* Integrator - Integrate with other extensions
* User Editable Forms
* 19 and counting form items (from simple input to captcha items)
* Multipage forms
* PayPal and Direct Payment (Sofortüberweisung)
* Calendar item (responsive + native joomla)
* Many pre-defined validations and actions
* Custom scripting
* Email Routing (reply-to)
* Custom mail subjects
* File attachments in email notifications
* Database storage
Next is the dev team, wich is one of the best i know for quick answers and for resolving problems even if they have to act as aministrator in your site to deeply find what's going wrong and where.
Thank'XXL for your very good job,
It's hard to comprehend how much work has gone into this. It takes a bit of time to get into and be prepared to read the manual and play around a little but once you get into its mindset, you'll be creating simple or complex forms in no time. Regular updates and great support too.
It's ease of use and QuickForm modes allows any noob to get the work done.
A must have for any Joomla Professional or Beginner.
The developers are so busy that they can't always get back for a day or so but they always get back. They have always gone out of their way to help us solve specific requirements.
Thank You Crosstec !!
This isnt a critisism, more of a feature that i would like to see, if you could incorporate an option to have your forms popup in a light box with dimensional options you would kill every other almost can make form plugin out there. Thumbs up.
In earlier reviews already enough has been said about the huge possibilities without writing any code. In addition, I would like to remark that with coding the possibilities are even bigger. First of all, you can code your own specific validations beyond the range of standard validations already provided. A special in-company registration number? Some country zip-code? All possible. The huge forum provides you with all information required.
Personally I only have limited programming skills but was surprised what’s possible.
Last it support a lot of detailed css-classes, so you can set-up any theme or design you desire.
I found one drawback, BreezingForms does not support Joomla 2.5 multi-language functionality. Of course you can copy your form and translate it, but that I don’t like due to the increasing maintenance of complex forms.
Also the tech support via the support forum is prompt and courteous with an extensive knowledge base that will more than likely answer any question you may have before having to ask the developer for help, can’t recommend this extension enough.