HTML5 upload progress, frontend display/edit, Google Drive Spreadsheets, true mobile support, Salesforce, Dropbox, Mailchimp, multipages, payments, conditional fields, themes, JOOMLA 3.1/3.0..See videos!
++++ The most innovative and powerful forms for Joomla! ++++
Tutorial videos and demos: http://breezingforms.com/en/joomla-forms-demos.html
OUR FAIRNESS POLICY = INFINITE USE + NO RESTRICTIONS ON SUPPORT AND DOMAINS
+ No tedious HTML fiddling
+ No extra payment for additional features, it is all-in-one.
+ Ease of use but covers all form aspects
+ Handles small forms to complex form applications
+ Provides some nice user experience
+ Offers 3 form modes - suits everybody's taste
All three modes share the same power but each has its own audience:
A form editor for the non-programmer and people who want their forms to be done very quickly but nice looking.
A form editor for layout centric form creation. Very powerful but simple in usage. Ideal for designers.
A wysiwyg editor for creating forms. For technicians and fans of FacileForms.
* Joomla! 3.0/2.5/1.7/1.6/1.5 native
* HTML5/Flash upload progress, image previews and resize options. iPhone/iPad/Android support!
* Google Drive Spreadsheets support
* True Mobile Support (create on-the-fly for desktop and mobile)
* Salesforce CRM integration (including custom objects)
* Dropbox integration (including submissions as PDF, CSV, XML)
* MailChimp Newsletter integration
* Frontend/Backend Editing: Turn BreezingForms into a mighty Content Construction Kit (CCK) using our extension ContentBuilder:
* Simplified Email System
* PDF, CSV & XML export
* Many themes included (QuickMode)
* Maxlength for textareas including "chars left" display
* Summary item: Create summary pages quickly (including calculations if you want)
* Integrator - Integrate with other extensions
* User Editable Forms
* 18 and counting form items (from simple input to captcha items)
* Multipage forms
* PayPal and Direct Payment (Sofortüberweisung)
* Calendar item
* Many pre-defined validations and actions
* Custom scripting
* Unlimited reply-to fields
* Reply-to files: attach files from your server to reply-to addresses
* Selectable Reply-tos
* Editable Reply-tos
* Reply-to filters
* Custom mail subjects
* File attachments from upload fields for admin and user mails
* Multiple recipients for the admin notification mails (themeable)
* User data in email notifications
* Database storage
Thanks for making forms easy to use, email templates, easy to customize and also integrate with MailChimp!
In short, a great extension!
I think you are mixing up a few things:
* First of all, you encountered a bug that has already been fixed weeks ago (copy bug)
* You received a simple solution from our support team, how to fix the forms and that solution was surely not to re-build your entire forms
* I don't know any ticket from our ticket system were we connect this bug with Facebook
Well, you have your opinion but you are seriously mixing up facts here.
However, Merry Christmas Time!
Once again congratulations to the team.
Sorry I translate with Google, my English is too bad!
I am using BF from last few months, its a best component for those who dont know designing.
and also they have a very good technical support. especially Markus, he always open with the people and try to solve their problems ASAP.
you can create form in three different way quick mode/classic mode/easy mode.
creation of forms is very easy in all the three mode.
Guys, try once. you will come to know more about it.
The 3 interfaces are perfect allowing advanced users to setup extremely powerful forms with additional coding and beginners the ability to quickly setup a quick but attractive visual form with a host of great features per input type.
Support on the site is very good however you may wait for an answer at times but there is already a wealth of information available in the Knowledgebase and Forums that cover most of the more advanced issues I have had to address.
Backend functionality allows integration with other tables in the database and is very intuitive to understand and implement the basic to advanced settings.
Very few developers care about their customers.
The Crosstec is one of the few companies that make our work forward with credibility, reliability and innovation.
I am very grateful to Markus and Terry for the tireless search for a solution to my problems.
Late nights and early mornings in a battle to solve the best solution for my needs of my project.
"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur." (Red Adair)
Crosstec team are professionals ...
I found it just as easy to create a complex, multi-page form and got ongoing, timely support until my problem was solved.
I would recommend this component and will be using regularly.
I seriously can't fault the product or the developers. I wish there were more developers as fantastic as these guys.
I have requested some complex fixes to joomla templates that I have had issues with and the breezing forms team has quickly and efficiently gone above and beyond to help me fix every one of them. There are a number of other products that the Crosstec team offer that are also well worth the look. Check out their site!
I have a Problem with the displaying of a element, but the Crosstec support (thx Markus) helps me in a short time (at Saturday night ;-).