Responsive, Bootstrap, Virtuemart Custom Fields, Upload Progress, Tag Support, Frontend Display/Edit, Google Drive Spreadsheets, Salesforce, Dropbox, Multipages, Payments, Conditional Fields, Themes, JOOMLA 3.x.See Videos!
++++ The most innovative and powerful forms for Joomla! ++++
Tutorial videos and demos: http://crosstec.de/en/joomla-forms-demos.html
OUR FAIRNESS POLICY = INFINITE USE + NO RESTRICTIONS ON SUPPORT AND DOMAINS
+ No tedious HTML fiddling
+ No extra payment for additional features, it is all-in-one.
+ Ease of use but covers all form aspects
+ Handles small forms to complex form applications
+ Provides some nice user experience
+ Offers 3 form modes - suits everybody's taste
All three modes share the same power but each has its own audience:
A form editor for the non-programmer and people who want their forms to be done very quickly but nice looking.
A form editor for layout centric form creation. Very powerful but simple in usage. Ideal for designers.
A wysiwyg editor for creating forms. For technicians and fans of FacileForms.
* Joomla! 3.x/2.5
* Native multi-language forms, no 3rd party extension required
* VirtueMart Custom Fields (add-to-cart + price updates)
* New ajax record manager + column selection
* Responsive Bootstrap support (in both, J! 3.x/2.5)
* Joomla! Tag support
* HTML5/Flash upload progress, image previews and resize options. iPhone/iPad/Android support!
* Google Drive Spreadsheets
* True Mobile Support (create on-the-fly for desktop and mobile)
* Salesforce CRM integration (including custom objects)
* Dropbox integration (including submissions as PDF, CSV, XML)
* MailChimp Newsletter
* Frontend/Backend Editing: Turn BreezingForms into a mighty Content Construction Kit (CCK) using our extension ContentBuilder:
* Simplified Email System
* PDF, CSV & XML export
* Many themes included (QuickMode)
* Maxlength for textareas including "chars left" display
* Summary item: Create summary pages quickly (including calculations if you want)
* Integrator - Integrate with other extensions
* User Editable Forms
* 19 and counting form items (from simple input to captcha items)
* Multipage forms
* PayPal and Direct Payment (Sofortüberweisung)
* Calendar item (responsive + native joomla)
* Many pre-defined validations and actions
* Custom scripting
* Email Routing (reply-to)
* Custom mail subjects
* File attachments in email notifications
* Database storage
Also the tech support via the support forum is prompt and courteous with an extensive knowledge base that will more than likely answer any question you may have before having to ask the developer for help, can’t recommend this extension enough.
Thank you guys!
I had a small problem with updating from an old version to the newest version.. but customer-support could help me instantly in the live-chat.Thumbs up!
I had made the mistake of using other top form components, only to find the support people seemed arrogant, and unhelpful.
I'm happy I made the switch and won't look back!
We needed to customise the email output for this extension and after a conversation on the extension creators forum and a few email exchanges we had it just how we wanted it.
We received excellent, speedy support and are very happy with this extension.
yes, your support request got of scope 3 months ago in summer, when we trained new staff.
I already apologized for that in your first review and the moment we got informed about that we immediately answered on your request pretty detailed.
Your support request was very specific in one hand and in the other you asked a couple of things that are explained pretty well in the documentation already.
I also sent you plenty of emails about your support request but never got any answer from you.
It is also not true that the extension is hard to use:
Your request was about changing the behavior (hacking) of BreezingForms in a way that YOU prefer but the majority doesn't. Please understand that we don't offer custom programming for basic subscriptions.
What I actually don't understand is that you are able to post such a review but never reply on our emails regarding your issues? Can it be that you entered the wrong email in our system?
However, I don't know how to help you further if you never reply to any of our attempts to help you.
I will report this review and hope that the JED team will ask you to get in contact with us, otherwise I don't see you having any interest in getting our own issues solved which makes your review obsolete.