Responsive, Bootstrap, Virtuemart Custom Fields, Upload Progress, Tag Support, Frontend Display/Edit, Google Drive Spreadsheets, Salesforce, Dropbox, Multipages, Payments, Conditional Fields, Themes, JOOMLA 3.x.See Videos!
++++ The most innovative and powerful forms for Joomla! ++++
Tutorial videos and demos: http://breezingforms.com/en/joomla-forms-demos.html
OUR FAIRNESS POLICY = INFINITE USE + NO RESTRICTIONS ON SUPPORT AND DOMAINS
+ No tedious HTML fiddling
+ No extra payment for additional features, it is all-in-one.
+ Ease of use but covers all form aspects
+ Handles small forms to complex form applications
+ Provides some nice user experience
+ Offers 3 form modes - suits everybody's taste
All three modes share the same power but each has its own audience:
A form editor for the non-programmer and people who want their forms to be done very quickly but nice looking.
A form editor for layout centric form creation. Very powerful but simple in usage. Ideal for designers.
A wysiwyg editor for creating forms. For technicians and fans of FacileForms.
* Joomla! 3.x/2.5
* Native multi-language forms, no 3rd party extension required
* VirtueMart Custom Fields (add-to-cart + price updates)
* New ajax record manager + column selection
* Responsive Bootstrap support (in both, J! 3.x/2.5)
* Joomla! Tag support
* HTML5/Flash upload progress, image previews and resize options. iPhone/iPad/Android support!
* Google Drive Spreadsheets
* True Mobile Support (create on-the-fly for desktop and mobile)
* Salesforce CRM integration (including custom objects)
* Dropbox integration (including submissions as PDF, CSV, XML)
* MailChimp Newsletter
* Frontend/Backend Editing: Turn BreezingForms into a mighty Content Construction Kit (CCK) using our extension ContentBuilder:
* Simplified Email System
* PDF, CSV & XML export
* Many themes included (QuickMode)
* Maxlength for textareas including "chars left" display
* Summary item: Create summary pages quickly (including calculations if you want)
* Integrator - Integrate with other extensions
* User Editable Forms
* 19 and counting form items (from simple input to captcha items)
* Multipage forms
* PayPal and Direct Payment (Sofortüberweisung)
* Calendar item (responsive + native joomla)
* Many pre-defined validations and actions
* Custom scripting
* Email Routing (reply-to)
* Custom mail subjects
* File attachments in email notifications
* Database storage
I had some big problems with my last form (I am not a coder) so I asked for some assistance. Djhargrove from BreezingForm answered all my inquiries and solved all the “problems” I had with this form. Thank you very much for your support with BreezingForms. You have been very helpful and always there with a speedy reply through the entire process.
I kept the product out of convenience, because I had a nice stock of forms to re-use from project to project.
With some of the last version then I ran into serious problems, forms were just not submitted. That was found to be due to cache problems. Instead of fixing the problems in the form processor, they came up with a plugin to disable caching for the page containing the form. Complaining about the handling of the error on their forum, got me cutoff from any response then. Just nothing anymore.
In one of my following projects I ran into an even worse problem. Submitting a form gave a 500 error, with or without cache.
And, JoomFish support was just dropped silently. There was no way anymore I could edit my forms translations.
I had purchased the product again to get to their "private" - non public support forum, but under a different handle, for a different customer, so they didn't know it was me. The forum is full of unsolved issues. Anybody with uncomfortable questions gets just as ignored as on the public forums.
First I got some answers and even some lines of code, but the problem persisted. Then they stopped responding completely again, after they recognized me as the uncomfortable complainer I am.
The license fee was paid for nothing this time.
I ended up using another product from now on, and I'm glad I took the step.
It is patches over patches, still carrying over methods from the very first versions of FacileForms. Thats not necessarily a bad thing, but in this case the remarks in the code even hint to the fact, that they simply don't know anymore how it all works together.
It would be fair of the company developing it now, to indicate that it may have issues with some popular extensions, at least.
Greetings from a not-so satisfied long time customer.
I don't like to say that but your review is not based on facts:
1. Joomfish Support has NOT been silently skipped. Where do you have this from?
2. Unanswered posts you will find in the FREE forums where we anwer when time allows.
3. Most important: The caching problem is a problem that all forms have in common, no matter what CMS you are using.
Additionally you can only solve this issue by using a system plugin (being called from component won't help as it is executed too late).
Instead we took the effort and solved this issue across BreezingForms borders and published this plugin (CacheControl) FOR FREE TO USE FOR EVERYBODY who is using forms and beyond. It helps people in general who have problems with Joomla's caching. I don't understand what is wrong about that?
Isn't helping each other what a community is about?
If you need further explanations, then please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I am sure we'll sort that out.
Support has been very responsive.
Is a good extension, but you have to know a lot of programing to make a form...
sorry but I have difficulties to agree:
The QuickMode includes a lot of features where you don't need any programming skills. Even complex tasks are covered out-of-the-box (managed themes, conditional fields, record editing, CCK features through ContentBuilder, paypal payments, and many many more).
Of course, there are requirements that are so special where you need some adjustments. Therefore Breezingforms offers well defined places to extend its functionality. It even offers 3 different form creation modes:
1. QuickMode -- The quickest way of creating even complex form ever for Joomla!.
2. EasyMode -- For designers, offers HTML editing capabilities and much more.
3. ClassicMode -- For technicians/programmers, total freedom.
So you choose yourself the level of complexity -- BreezingForms it not forcing you to program a single line of code.
However, thank you the review!
Turns out I just didn't read up on it properly... there is a very simple and straight-forward form builder that is still highly customizable... my form got done in about 15 minutes (its a big form) and I couldn't be happier.
Having used 2 other similar extensions I can say that this on is totally worth the money.
Oh and I had some support issues which were replied to in under 24 hours. Thanks very much.
But if you are really desperate to use it for your projects before subscribing just ask to get time-limited access to the subscribers forum. If they say no it could already be an indication that support is a problem. If they say yes you should scroll and see how many posts do not have an answer and how long they date back.
If you checked the forum now for example you would see that they have actually added one person to provide support but you would also notice a post from 2 days ago reading "Lack of response" where the user complains that nobody has addressed his issue in the last 2 weeks. So claiming that support is excellent as Markus does is a big overstatement!
the person you were referring to bumped his message all the time. Since we are working bottom up, things like these can happen, especially if a user is impatient due to his tight schedules. Last but not least his concern included custom coding which is not part of the support.
However, in your error 500 case you already know that it was a server misconfiguration where we helped you, so I cannot completely follow your frustration.
If you want to discuss things you don't like, feel free to post them directly in our forums and I am sure we get things sorted.
Thanks & Regards,
In the past support hasn't always been fast. But with the addition of new staff my experience is very good indeed!
it is true that breezingforms is good but -- sorry -- it is not true that there would be no support.
In fact we recently raised the support staff by 2 new members, due to the growing popularity of our extensions.
Therefore I am sure that our support is exceptional (see reviews below).
In your case it is no good idea to bump your support requests, since we are working bottom up (oldest first). So bumping requests will lead to delays, of course. Last but not least, your requests have been answered a long time ago (I also replied all your requests that you sent to my personal email address).
However, I am sorry it did not work well from your point of view and hope you will come back here later one day and update your review.
OUR FAIRNESS POLICY = INFINITE USE + NO RESTRICTIONS ON SUPPORT AND DOMAINS
They helped me with some custom requests very quick.
Easy to start with and you can then tailor-made the form later when you know more about Breezingforms. Good support and you get the reply within a day. It is the most important part of the Breezingforms since you don't want your client to wait for so long and get the answer.
1. A bit longer learning curve and you may need to remember clicking SAVE twice in different location to save the "Steps" and the "Form" in classic mode.
2. No DATE selection from a Calendar as a standard feature.
3. No easy way to change the report sequence of the data in the report.
1. To make life more easy, includes the sample forms with different function (not a full form but just the function.)such as DATE selected from Calendar and Time selector so we can build the form with these functions just copy these from the sample forms.
2. Fine tune the form building procedure such as combine the SAVEs into one in classic mode. Saving the element also save the form.
Easy and fast to use..elps you to make forms quick and effective.
The Knowlegebase is very helpful....as well as reliable support.