Responsive, Bootstrap, Virtuemart Custom Fields, Upload Progress, Tag Support, Frontend Display/Edit, Google Drive Spreadsheets, Salesforce, Dropbox, Multipages, Payments, Conditional Fields, Themes, JOOMLA 3.x.See Videos!
++++ The most innovative and powerful forms for Joomla! ++++
Tutorial videos and demos: http://crosstec.de/en/joomla-forms-demos.html
OUR FAIRNESS POLICY = INFINITE USE + NO RESTRICTIONS ON SUPPORT AND DOMAINS
+ No tedious HTML fiddling
+ No extra payment for additional features, it is all-in-one.
+ Ease of use but covers all form aspects
+ Handles small forms to complex form applications
+ Provides some nice user experience
+ Offers 3 form modes - suits everybody's taste
All three modes share the same power but each has its own audience:
A form editor for the non-programmer and people who want their forms to be done very quickly but nice looking.
A form editor for layout centric form creation. Very powerful but simple in usage. Ideal for designers.
A wysiwyg editor for creating forms. For technicians and fans of FacileForms.
* Joomla! 3.x/2.5
* Native multi-language forms, no 3rd party extension required
* VirtueMart Custom Fields (add-to-cart + price updates)
* New ajax record manager + column selection
* Responsive Bootstrap support (in both, J! 3.x/2.5)
* Joomla! Tag support
* HTML5/Flash upload progress, image previews and resize options. iPhone/iPad/Android support!
* Google Drive Spreadsheets
* True Mobile Support (create on-the-fly for desktop and mobile)
* Salesforce CRM integration (including custom objects)
* Dropbox integration (including submissions as PDF, CSV, XML)
* MailChimp Newsletter
* Frontend/Backend Editing: Turn BreezingForms into a mighty Content Construction Kit (CCK) using our extension ContentBuilder:
* Simplified Email System
* PDF, CSV & XML export
* Many themes included (QuickMode)
* Maxlength for textareas including "chars left" display
* Summary item: Create summary pages quickly (including calculations if you want)
* Integrator - Integrate with other extensions
* User Editable Forms
* 19 and counting form items (from simple input to captcha items)
* Multipage forms
* PayPal and Direct Payment (Sofortüberweisung)
* Calendar item (responsive + native joomla)
* Many pre-defined validations and actions
* Custom scripting
* Email Routing (reply-to)
* Custom mail subjects
* File attachments in email notifications
* Database storage
OUR FAIRNESS POLICY = INFINITE USE + NO RESTRICTIONS ON SUPPORT AND DOMAINS
They helped me with some custom requests very quick.
Easy to start with and you can then tailor-made the form later when you know more about Breezingforms. Good support and you get the reply within a day. It is the most important part of the Breezingforms since you don't want your client to wait for so long and get the answer.
1. A bit longer learning curve and you may need to remember clicking SAVE twice in different location to save the "Steps" and the "Form" in classic mode.
2. No DATE selection from a Calendar as a standard feature.
3. No easy way to change the report sequence of the data in the report.
1. To make life more easy, includes the sample forms with different function (not a full form but just the function.)such as DATE selected from Calendar and Time selector so we can build the form with these functions just copy these from the sample forms.
2. Fine tune the form building procedure such as combine the SAVEs into one in classic mode. Saving the element also save the form.
Easy and fast to use..elps you to make forms quick and effective.
The Knowlegebase is very helpful....as well as reliable support.
Breezing Forms on the other hand is brilliant! A lot of features are automatic (like form contents being emailed to you on submit) and there are plenty of themes to allow you to customise the look.
Excellent documentation and how to videos if you get stuck, have yet to have any reason to contact their support, so can't comment on that.
Thank you again!
You should charge more for a wonderful product and even better support~! Absolutely one of the best components and values for Joomla.
The software was so much to the liking of both me, the designer and our clients. It works great, easy to install and once you play with it, much much easier than the other form programs. RSForms Pro is good but really not as easy to use as this. Which is why we choose BreezingForms and glad we did.
Again, anyone who is looking for a good form application, truly think about BreezingForms. You can't go wrong. Plus the tutorials that Markus and his team has on the software is enough to get anyone started. The customer service is excellent! Thanks Markus.
Raving Fan, Phuong Ha
If you install the component, make sure you make a form and remember the form name. Then when you set up a new menu item, select the Breezy Form, and input the name of the form.
It's free, so I can't expect perfection, and it works. Solid stuff.
A must have !
Enter Breezing Forms. This extension is just great to work with (especially using the "Quick Mode" interface), allows for almost any form layout, offers incredible flexibility, and creates visually stunning forms.
There are so many possibilities for placing and formatting form elements, intro and help texts, tooltips, grouping elements into fieldsets, evaluating form input before submission, raising error texts etc. that one should be able to create any form needed.
But there is more. Once you go beyond the basic functionality of building simple forms, is when you discover the sheer power of this extension. For example, you can build multi-page forms, create dependencies between fields, offer confirmation pages that display data that has previously been entered, so you can basically create little applications or dialogue systems.
When users are logged in, you may pre-populate input fields with Joomla user data, such as e-mail, username or registration date, so users won't have to re-enter data that Joomla already knows about.
Another incredibly powerful feature is the ability to save the form data into other Joomla tables. You can map any of your forms' input fields to any other Joomla table field, this way you may place orders, register users, submit content etc. controlled by elements from your self-created forms. This feature is not aimed towards the Joomla beginner, as it requires good knowledge about Joomlas database structure, plus some scripting experience, but it is there when you need it.
The mails that are being sent out upon form submission use templates and are easily styled. The extensions comes with a variety of preset styles for form formatting, but it also not difficult to write your own style.
I have used this extension on about 10 Joomla projects so far, always with great success. You will possibly need one project to really get familiar with Breezing Forms and all its capabilities, but it is well the effort, as you will never need another forms extension.
VERY easy to set up, and three different ways to create forms.
The customer service is incredible. Even before I purchased the commercial version, I got huge help and support with the free version. Markus especially is very responsive and willing to help you apply this to your particular needs.
The Content Builder component, which is currently free, is great for displaying the results of your forms. It takes a little time to wrap your head around it, but well worth the learning curve. The results are outstanding.
I was using RS!FormsPro paid version, which doesn't even come close to the power of BreezingForms + ContentBuilder, even though they are similarly priced.
Huge difference though is that when you buy RS!FormsPro you have to register one site to use it on, unless you buy an "unlimited" version for a great deal more money.
BreezingForms lets you use their product on unlimited sites, and that's a huge savings over the other package.
The biggest reason I purchased another forms package after already spending money on RSFormsPro is the ability for users to edit their submitted form data using ContentBuilder. This alone puts BreezingForms lightyears ahead of the other.
I highly recommend this product, don't waste your time with any other forum builder or CCK.
what you are describing is pretty long ago and fixed. Problem was Joomla! itself, as its redirection system breaks ajax requests under certain circumstances (multi-language, different redirection techniques for different browsers and so on, not that easy to determine across all possibilities).
However, this has been worked around long ago. Please upgrade and give it a new try. Thanks!