Responsive, Bootstrap, Virtuemart Custom Fields, Upload Progress, Tag Support, Frontend Display/Edit, Google Drive Spreadsheets, Salesforce, Dropbox, Multipages, Payments, Conditional Fields, Themes, JOOMLA 3.x.See Videos!
++++ The most innovative and powerful forms for Joomla! ++++
Tutorial videos and demos: http://crosstec.de/en/joomla-forms-demos.html
OUR FAIRNESS POLICY = INFINITE USE + NO RESTRICTIONS ON SUPPORT AND DOMAINS
+ No tedious HTML fiddling
+ No extra payment for additional features, it is all-in-one.
+ Ease of use but covers all form aspects
+ Handles small forms to complex form applications
+ Provides some nice user experience
+ Offers 3 form modes - suits everybody's taste
All three modes share the same power but each has its own audience:
A form editor for the non-programmer and people who want their forms to be done very quickly but nice looking.
A form editor for layout centric form creation. Very powerful but simple in usage. Ideal for designers.
A wysiwyg editor for creating forms. For technicians and fans of FacileForms.
* Joomla! 3.x/2.5
* Native multi-language forms, no 3rd party extension required
* VirtueMart Custom Fields (add-to-cart + price updates)
* New ajax record manager + column selection
* Responsive Bootstrap support (in both, J! 3.x/2.5)
* Joomla! Tag support
* HTML5/Flash upload progress, image previews and resize options. iPhone/iPad/Android support!
* Google Drive Spreadsheets
* True Mobile Support (create on-the-fly for desktop and mobile)
* Salesforce CRM integration (including custom objects)
* Dropbox integration (including submissions as PDF, CSV, XML)
* MailChimp Newsletter
* Frontend/Backend Editing: Turn BreezingForms into a mighty Content Construction Kit (CCK) using our extension ContentBuilder:
* Simplified Email System
* PDF, CSV & XML export
* Many themes included (QuickMode)
* Maxlength for textareas including "chars left" display
* Summary item: Create summary pages quickly (including calculations if you want)
* Integrator - Integrate with other extensions
* User Editable Forms
* 19 and counting form items (from simple input to captcha items)
* Multipage forms
* PayPal and Direct Payment (Sofortüberweisung)
* Calendar item (responsive + native joomla)
* Many pre-defined validations and actions
* Custom scripting
* Email Routing (reply-to)
* Custom mail subjects
* File attachments in email notifications
* Database storage
Is a good extension, but you have to know a lot of programing to make a form...
sorry but I have difficulties to agree:
The QuickMode includes a lot of features where you don't need any programming skills. Even complex tasks are covered out-of-the-box (managed themes, conditional fields, record editing, CCK features through ContentBuilder, paypal payments, and many many more).
Of course, there are requirements that are so special where you need some adjustments. Therefore Breezingforms offers well defined places to extend its functionality. It even offers 3 different form creation modes:
1. QuickMode -- The quickest way of creating even complex form ever for Joomla!.
2. EasyMode -- For designers, offers HTML editing capabilities and much more.
3. ClassicMode -- For technicians/programmers, total freedom.
So you choose yourself the level of complexity -- BreezingForms it not forcing you to program a single line of code.
However, thank you the review!
Turns out I just didn't read up on it properly... there is a very simple and straight-forward form builder that is still highly customizable... my form got done in about 15 minutes (its a big form) and I couldn't be happier.
Having used 2 other similar extensions I can say that this on is totally worth the money.
Oh and I had some support issues which were replied to in under 24 hours. Thanks very much.
But if you are really desperate to use it for your projects before subscribing just ask to get time-limited access to the subscribers forum. If they say no it could already be an indication that support is a problem. If they say yes you should scroll and see how many posts do not have an answer and how long they date back.
If you checked the forum now for example you would see that they have actually added one person to provide support but you would also notice a post from 2 days ago reading "Lack of response" where the user complains that nobody has addressed his issue in the last 2 weeks. So claiming that support is excellent as Markus does is a big overstatement!
the person you were referring to bumped his message all the time. Since we are working bottom up, things like these can happen, especially if a user is impatient due to his tight schedules. Last but not least his concern included custom coding which is not part of the support.
However, in your error 500 case you already know that it was a server misconfiguration where we helped you, so I cannot completely follow your frustration.
If you want to discuss things you don't like, feel free to post them directly in our forums and I am sure we get things sorted.
Thanks & Regards,
In the past support hasn't always been fast. But with the addition of new staff my experience is very good indeed!
it is true that breezingforms is good but -- sorry -- it is not true that there would be no support.
In fact we recently raised the support staff by 2 new members, due to the growing popularity of our extensions.
Therefore I am sure that our support is exceptional (see reviews below).
In your case it is no good idea to bump your support requests, since we are working bottom up (oldest first). So bumping requests will lead to delays, of course. Last but not least, your requests have been answered a long time ago (I also replied all your requests that you sent to my personal email address).
However, I am sorry it did not work well from your point of view and hope you will come back here later one day and update your review.
OUR FAIRNESS POLICY = INFINITE USE + NO RESTRICTIONS ON SUPPORT AND DOMAINS
They helped me with some custom requests very quick.
Easy to start with and you can then tailor-made the form later when you know more about Breezingforms. Good support and you get the reply within a day. It is the most important part of the Breezingforms since you don't want your client to wait for so long and get the answer.
1. A bit longer learning curve and you may need to remember clicking SAVE twice in different location to save the "Steps" and the "Form" in classic mode.
2. No DATE selection from a Calendar as a standard feature.
3. No easy way to change the report sequence of the data in the report.
1. To make life more easy, includes the sample forms with different function (not a full form but just the function.)such as DATE selected from Calendar and Time selector so we can build the form with these functions just copy these from the sample forms.
2. Fine tune the form building procedure such as combine the SAVEs into one in classic mode. Saving the element also save the form.
Easy and fast to use..elps you to make forms quick and effective.
The Knowlegebase is very helpful....as well as reliable support.
Breezing Forms on the other hand is brilliant! A lot of features are automatic (like form contents being emailed to you on submit) and there are plenty of themes to allow you to customise the look.
Excellent documentation and how to videos if you get stuck, have yet to have any reason to contact their support, so can't comment on that.
Thank you again!
You should charge more for a wonderful product and even better support~! Absolutely one of the best components and values for Joomla.
The software was so much to the liking of both me, the designer and our clients. It works great, easy to install and once you play with it, much much easier than the other form programs. RSForms Pro is good but really not as easy to use as this. Which is why we choose BreezingForms and glad we did.
Again, anyone who is looking for a good form application, truly think about BreezingForms. You can't go wrong. Plus the tutorials that Markus and his team has on the software is enough to get anyone started. The customer service is excellent! Thanks Markus.
Raving Fan, Phuong Ha
If you install the component, make sure you make a form and remember the form name. Then when you set up a new menu item, select the Breezy Form, and input the name of the form.
It's free, so I can't expect perfection, and it works. Solid stuff.