RSForm!Pro comes with hot new features like:
* Responsive layout
* Ajax validation for fields
* Mailchimp Integration
* The only Joomla! form manager 100% built with Joomla! MVC architecture
* Easy multi-page form creation
* Drag and Drop order change for form items
* Salesforce integration with custom fields
* Custom submissions (you can display and export what columns you wish)
* Export to excel
Please check the changelog for the whole list of added features:
With RSForm!Pro you can create Joomla! contact forms within minutes. In fact, anyone who tried it noticed how easy it is to create forms in Joomla!
The RSForm!Pro Joomla! form creator has all the form fields that you need when building custom forms for Joomla!. The RSForm!Pro back-end uses AJAX for quickly managing fields and submissions.
RSForm!Pro is the ideal tool for non-programmers and programmers alike. It has built-in form layouts that you can use without any HTML or PHP knowledge.
Notifications can be sent by e-mail to administrators and to users, and each notification can be highly customized. The form submissions can be exported in CSV format for 3rd Party use, or directly saved into external databases using the Mappings plugin.
No more custom SEF extensions nightmare. RSform!Pro works with all of them. We have a built-in router for the Joomla! core SEF, sh404SEF and Artio JoomSEF plugins freely available.
What you will be able to download, along with RSForm!Pro:
- RSForm!Pro List Submissions Module: lists all form submissions and any submission related information in a template position. Several parameters are available to increase flexibility.
- RSForm!Pro Form Module: allows you to publish a form inside a Joomla! template position
- Joomla! Content Plugin: publish a form inside a Joomla! article
- Joomla! System Plugin: publish the form anywhere in your Joomla! template
- Mappings: map your form submissions to another table in your Joomla! database
- Migration: migrate your forms from RSForm! to RSForm!Pro
- Salesforce integration
- PayPal: add PayPal payments to your form!
- reCAPTCHA: fight spam with reCAPTCHA, the popular antispam system
- Google Analytics: add tracking codes to your form
- RSEvents! Plugin: create custom forms for RSEvents!
- RSMail! Plugin: create custom subscribing forms for RSMail!
- Import forms from bfForms plugin
3) 3rd Party Plugins
- Artio JoomSEF
4) Capability to have multilingual forms (default integration with Joomfish) + a collection of language files.
For spam prevention, you can use the anti-spam CAPTCHA field. You can choose between FreeType CAPTCHA (your server must support the FreeType library), no FreeType CAPTCHA and invisible CAPTCHA (form submitters won't notice anything).
The set up was very straight forward and easy to figure out.
When it came to showing the images the clients were uploading, we had a small issue when they didn't upload anything thing.. since in the "Show Submissions" Link was calling for an image that wasn't there.
Support was all over this and helped me get this fixed. after the first request.. I figured they would bail on me. but no! they worked with me for 4 days testing and helping me adjust the issue.
Unbelievable for the price I paid!
I can't thank you enough.
Using RSforms to the max also means that we need some expertise from the developers every now and than. Their support is fantastic, within 24 hours we get our answers. Thanks. Keep up the good work.
I read the RS FormsPro reviews and thought I would give it a shot. Initially I though that setting it up would take hours as I would have to learn everything from scratch but I must say that I found it all rather intuitive and got my form created in English and French without much hassle. It even has a feature to add the form straight to your menu or add it as a call into a content page. There are many more options but I didn't need them so didn't explore them.
Well done folk at RS I will certainly be using this component again.
My First ever post, and I hardly ever write reviews!!!
Having limited resources I over scrutinized this product. I was wasting my own time.
I always thought that these reviews were written in large part by the builders of the respective component. I assure you, this review is real. As soon as I make enough money I am going to get the unlimited domain/lifetime package. It is the best 19 euros or 27 dollars I have ever spent.
Additionally the ability to be able to design and test a form on a local or remote development server and to then be able to save the form as a discrete sub-component for installation onto a live site is superb.
Support from this company is second to none.
Purchase- RSForms Pro
Well what can i say....love it.
Easy to use, very flexible and forms look great.
Worked right out of the box, easy to configure even for me, not a pro by any stretch. Well worth the investment, tried others but this is the one, great job and keep up the good work. Would also like to add that RSForms comes with some great and useful plugins also. Regards..happy customer.