RSForm!Pro comes with hot new features like:
* Responsive layout
* Ajax validation for fields
* Mailchimp Integration
* The only Joomla! form manager 100% built with Joomla! MVC architecture
* Easy multi-page form creation
* Drag and Drop order change for form items
* Salesforce integration with custom fields
* Custom submissions (you can display and export what columns you wish)
* Export to excel
Please check the changelog for the whole list of added features:
With RSForm!Pro you can create Joomla! contact forms within minutes. In fact, anyone who tried it noticed how easy it is to create forms in Joomla!
The RSForm!Pro Joomla! form creator has all the form fields that you need when building custom forms for Joomla!. The RSForm!Pro back-end uses AJAX for quickly managing fields and submissions.
RSForm!Pro is the ideal tool for non-programmers and programmers alike. It has built-in form layouts that you can use without any HTML or PHP knowledge.
Notifications can be sent by e-mail to administrators and to users, and each notification can be highly customized. The form submissions can be exported in CSV format for 3rd Party use, or directly saved into external databases using the Mappings plugin.
No more custom SEF extensions nightmare. RSform!Pro works with all of them. We have a built-in router for the Joomla! core SEF, sh404SEF and Artio JoomSEF plugins freely available.
What you will be able to download, along with RSForm!Pro:
- RSForm!Pro List Submissions Module: lists all form submissions and any submission related information in a template position. Several parameters are available to increase flexibility.
- RSForm!Pro Form Module: allows you to publish a form inside a Joomla! template position
- Joomla! Content Plugin: publish a form inside a Joomla! article
- Joomla! System Plugin: publish the form anywhere in your Joomla! template
- Mappings: map your form submissions to another table in your Joomla! database
- Migration: migrate your forms from RSForm! to RSForm!Pro
- Salesforce integration
- PayPal: add PayPal payments to your form!
- reCAPTCHA: fight spam with reCAPTCHA, the popular antispam system
- Google Analytics: add tracking codes to your form
- RSEvents! Plugin: create custom forms for RSEvents!
- RSMail! Plugin: create custom subscribing forms for RSMail!
- Import forms from bfForms plugin
3) 3rd Party Plugins
- Artio JoomSEF
4) Capability to have multilingual forms (default integration with Joomfish) + a collection of language files.
For spam prevention, you can use the anti-spam CAPTCHA field. You can choose between FreeType CAPTCHA (your server must support the FreeType library), no FreeType CAPTCHA and invisible CAPTCHA (form submitters won't notice anything).
Great product combined with great service!
There are some placeholders in big letters and I don’t know where they are coming from.
For me it is not a problem but I can not use it for my customers.
It makes it useless for my needs.
The extension published on JED has English as the only language. The other language files are created by volunteers. There may be some missing sentences, but I really doubt that this is a good argument for a 1 star review.
Remember what the JED review rules say?
"A review is not a location for requests for support, feature requests or bug reports. Support questions, feature requests, and bug reports should be taken to the Joomla! Forum or the developer of the extension."
You should have submitted a bug report and we would have fixed the language file immediately.
Since we use RSformPro we saved ourselves a lot of time processing submissions. We use this extension for a site where people can sign in for a course. Combined with the automated user and admin e-mails the fault percentage is minimal. It takes some time to completely figure out the possibilities, but it's definitely worth it.
Ticket support from RSFormPro is also fast and willing to think outside the box. Keep up the good work!
It's incredibly flexible and powerful yet easy to use.
The support for PHP and JS scripts allows you to do almost anything with these forms. I've been querying the Joomla database and other (external) databases and populating drop-downs happily. Same deal for the captured data - you're limited only by your PHP/MySQL skills ... it's awesome.
To add to that, the support from RS is fantastic. They're developers - like most of us - and are sympathetic and helpful (and quick!).
Try the free version to get a feel ... but honestly - don't waste your valuable time - just go for the Pro ... you won't regret it!
I did not really go into all the features that RS form pro has to offer but was adequate for my needs.
Recently I had been asked to provide a website with various forms etc and introduced RS forms pro again.
This time, I thought had an issue with the template and compatability of the product.
I used the Support Ticket system and Alex (support) not only identified the problem, but amended it also.
Even more so, the problem was with the template and not an issue with the RS product whatsoever.
I can only say I have had a first class experience with both the RS forms and their technical support, Both Polite and Prompt.
I would obviously Recommend this product and the Support provided.
Well done RSjoomla
I don't. Which is why I was so impressed when, after struggling with hints on forums and so on and so forth, I finally got in touch with RSJoomla support and had them kindly and patiently suggest a solution to my problem and go through with implementing it. It was great, and honestly, much much better than support you would get at most major corporations. Kudos to them!
Whenever we need to use a more complete form than the basic Joomla contact form we go to RsForms, we won't try anything else!
I really don't think you'll find anything better than this!