RSForm!Pro comes with hot new features like:
* Responsive layout
* Ajax validation for fields
* Mailchimp Integration
* The only Joomla! form manager 100% built with Joomla! MVC architecture
* Easy multi-page form creation
* Drag and Drop order change for form items
* Salesforce integration with custom fields
* Custom submissions (you can display and export what columns you wish)
* Export to excel
Please check the changelog for the whole list of added features:
With RSForm!Pro you can create Joomla! contact forms within minutes. In fact, anyone who tried it noticed how easy it is to create forms in Joomla!
The RSForm!Pro Joomla! form creator has all the form fields that you need when building custom forms for Joomla!. The RSForm!Pro back-end uses AJAX for quickly managing fields and submissions.
RSForm!Pro is the ideal tool for non-programmers and programmers alike. It has built-in form layouts that you can use without any HTML or PHP knowledge.
Notifications can be sent by e-mail to administrators and to users, and each notification can be highly customized. The form submissions can be exported in CSV format for 3rd Party use, or directly saved into external databases using the Mappings plugin.
No more custom SEF extensions nightmare. RSform!Pro works with all of them. We have a built-in router for the Joomla! core SEF, sh404SEF and Artio JoomSEF plugins freely available.
What you will be able to download, along with RSForm!Pro:
- RSForm!Pro List Submissions Module: lists all form submissions and any submission related information in a template position. Several parameters are available to increase flexibility.
- RSForm!Pro Form Module: allows you to publish a form inside a Joomla! template position
- Joomla! Content Plugin: publish a form inside a Joomla! article
- Joomla! System Plugin: publish the form anywhere in your Joomla! template
- Mappings: map your form submissions to another table in your Joomla! database
- Migration: migrate your forms from RSForm! to RSForm!Pro
- Salesforce integration
- PayPal: add PayPal payments to your form!
- reCAPTCHA: fight spam with reCAPTCHA, the popular antispam system
- Google Analytics: add tracking codes to your form
- RSEvents! Plugin: create custom forms for RSEvents!
- RSMail! Plugin: create custom subscribing forms for RSMail!
- Import forms from bfForms plugin
3) 3rd Party Plugins
- Artio JoomSEF
4) Capability to have multilingual forms (default integration with Joomfish) + a collection of language files.
For spam prevention, you can use the anti-spam CAPTCHA field. You can choose between FreeType CAPTCHA (your server must support the FreeType library), no FreeType CAPTCHA and invisible CAPTCHA (form submitters won't notice anything).
Kudos and keep up the good community work!
RSform is one of many software addons for joomla that work absolutely perfectly. The way their software is put together is clean and well coded and just works. The RSform software looks great, works well and is so scalable and to top it all off, the support is just as good.
Well done guys, excellent job. keep it up!
After messing with other free systems I realized I needed something with more features and control and decided to break out the wallet and try pro.
I am so glad I did! This system has improved so much since the free version. You have many options and it's easier to use than ever.
Definitely worth the price many times over.
Thanks for a great product and service.
So I did a lot of internet research and found this component.
On the website it was stated that the Salesforce was working until Joomla 1.7 and I send a presale message to ask if it also works for Joomla 2.5.
I got a reply in just a few hours (which is not normal when one asks questions before purchasing) and the mail also contained a lot of helping links (the link with the demo is just wonderful!) and was written in a very pleasant manner.
So I bought the component for my client and I must say that it just fun to work with!
Easy peasy as easy can be. I didn't even need one single documentation to create my first test-form.
Don't get confused and overwhelmed by all the options because it is simple to work with it.
Multilanguage forms are a piece of cake and the fileds one creates are self-explaining.
Even the confirmation message after sending and the confirmation email can be styled (companies logo in the message) and in several languages in three seconds
Even the included styles are nice and not too flashy and addapt to most designs.
I used to use another quite sophisticated form component which is also quite good, but this one is the masterpiece of the form components exsisting.
And, what is so great, the form is responsive. So it fits in websites that are optimized for multy screenresolutions like desktop, tablet and smartphones (my recent project will be a responsive website).
Unfortunately I haven't got the chance yet to try the Salesforce plugin (haven't got the connection data yet) but I am sure that it will be an as pleasant workflow als all the workflows are in this component.
Thank you for making live so easy :)
Best regards from Berlin (Germany),
Rob van Linda