RSForm!Pro comes with hot new features like:
* Responsive layout
* Ajax validation for fields
* Mailchimp Integration
* The only Joomla! form manager 100% built with Joomla! MVC architecture
* Easy multi-page form creation
* Drag and Drop order change for form items
* Salesforce integration with custom fields
* Custom submissions (you can display and export what columns you wish)
* Export to excel
Please check the changelog for the whole list of added features:
With RSForm!Pro you can create Joomla! contact forms within minutes. In fact, anyone who tried it noticed how easy it is to create forms in Joomla!
The RSForm!Pro Joomla! form creator has all the form fields that you need when building custom forms for Joomla!. The RSForm!Pro back-end uses AJAX for quickly managing fields and submissions.
RSForm!Pro is the ideal tool for non-programmers and programmers alike. It has built-in form layouts that you can use without any HTML or PHP knowledge.
Notifications can be sent by e-mail to administrators and to users, and each notification can be highly customized. The form submissions can be exported in CSV format for 3rd Party use, or directly saved into external databases using the Mappings plugin.
No more custom SEF extensions nightmare. RSform!Pro works with all of them. We have a built-in router for the Joomla! core SEF, sh404SEF and Artio JoomSEF plugins freely available.
What you will be able to download, along with RSForm!Pro:
- RSForm!Pro List Submissions Module: lists all form submissions and any submission related information in a template position. Several parameters are available to increase flexibility.
- RSForm!Pro Form Module: allows you to publish a form inside a Joomla! template position
- Joomla! Content Plugin: publish a form inside a Joomla! article
- Joomla! System Plugin: publish the form anywhere in your Joomla! template
- Mappings: map your form submissions to another table in your Joomla! database
- Migration: migrate your forms from RSForm! to RSForm!Pro
- Salesforce integration
- PayPal: add PayPal payments to your form!
- reCAPTCHA: fight spam with reCAPTCHA, the popular antispam system
- Google Analytics: add tracking codes to your form
- RSEvents! Plugin: create custom forms for RSEvents!
- RSMail! Plugin: create custom subscribing forms for RSMail!
- Import forms from bfForms plugin
3) 3rd Party Plugins
- Artio JoomSEF
4) Capability to have multilingual forms (default integration with Joomfish) + a collection of language files.
For spam prevention, you can use the anti-spam CAPTCHA field. You can choose between FreeType CAPTCHA (your server must support the FreeType library), no FreeType CAPTCHA and invisible CAPTCHA (form submitters won't notice anything).
Great work by the RSForm team. Recommended for everyone.
Does what it promises and a bit more;)
Easy to use, works with every browser and hosting provider (..well I haven't tried them all but..) and even a starter can make things sing with this baby.
Usually it has been difficult to let customers create their own forms from scratch, or even att all, but with RSForms it is possibile.
Good features and flexibility.
Money well spent.
The mechanism for allowing users to view their forms is quite complicated, and you have to be able to figure out their coding system.
Also, what makes this an "average" component instead of a "good" or "excellent" one, is the fact that once a form is submitted, users cannot edit or delete their entries. They can submit forms as often as they like, but no way to change or delete what they have submitted.
Administrators can edit and delete from the back end, so it would seem a simple matter to extend this functionality to users.
They do allow mapping to a mysql database, so if you know php and mysql you can write your own system of reporting, but then again you would probably be able to write your own form system as well.
When the developers allow users to edit their data, it will be a great tool. Until then, it is simply priced too high and not really usable for most users for anything but sending information to the site admin.
Hello David L,
Unfortunately, RSForm! Pro does not state anywhere in the docs/product page/JED page/any other article that users could edit or delete their own submissions. This can be done using some scripting, but it would require strong PHP knowledge. It's simply not built in for the time being, however users will be happy to know that we're working on getting this done as soon as possible, along with some new requested features.
Finally the support is just first rate. I emailed asking for some advice on how to extend the functionality of the components and got a very quick reply with the information I was seeking.