RSForm!Pro comes with hot new features like:
* Responsive layout
* Ajax validation for fields
* Mailchimp Integration
* The only Joomla! form manager 100% built with Joomla! MVC architecture
* Easy multi-page form creation
* Drag and Drop order change for form items
* Salesforce integration with custom fields
* Custom submissions (you can display and export what columns you wish)
* Export to excel
Please check the changelog for the whole list of added features:
With RSForm!Pro you can create Joomla! contact forms within minutes. In fact, anyone who tried it noticed how easy it is to create forms in Joomla!
The RSForm!Pro Joomla! form creator has all the form fields that you need when building custom forms for Joomla!. The RSForm!Pro back-end uses AJAX for quickly managing fields and submissions.
RSForm!Pro is the ideal tool for non-programmers and programmers alike. It has built-in form layouts that you can use without any HTML or PHP knowledge.
Notifications can be sent by e-mail to administrators and to users, and each notification can be highly customized. The form submissions can be exported in CSV format for 3rd Party use, or directly saved into external databases using the Mappings plugin.
No more custom SEF extensions nightmare. RSform!Pro works with all of them. We have a built-in router for the Joomla! core SEF, sh404SEF and Artio JoomSEF plugins freely available.
What you will be able to download, along with RSForm!Pro:
- RSForm!Pro List Submissions Module: lists all form submissions and any submission related information in a template position. Several parameters are available to increase flexibility.
- RSForm!Pro Form Module: allows you to publish a form inside a Joomla! template position
- Joomla! Content Plugin: publish a form inside a Joomla! article
- Joomla! System Plugin: publish the form anywhere in your Joomla! template
- Mappings: map your form submissions to another table in your Joomla! database
- Migration: migrate your forms from RSForm! to RSForm!Pro
- Salesforce integration
- PayPal: add PayPal payments to your form!
- reCAPTCHA: fight spam with reCAPTCHA, the popular antispam system
- Google Analytics: add tracking codes to your form
- RSEvents! Plugin: create custom forms for RSEvents!
- RSMail! Plugin: create custom subscribing forms for RSMail!
- Import forms from bfForms plugin
3) 3rd Party Plugins
- Artio JoomSEF
4) Capability to have multilingual forms (default integration with Joomfish) + a collection of language files.
For spam prevention, you can use the anti-spam CAPTCHA field. You can choose between FreeType CAPTCHA (your server must support the FreeType library), no FreeType CAPTCHA and invisible CAPTCHA (form submitters won't notice anything).
I would recommend RS Form! Pro to anyone.
More over, There support is second to none. They go the extra mile as often as the possibly can and are always friendly and have never been stumped on a problem.
I'm going to keep using these extensions, becasue simply put, you get what you pay for and these guys are worth it.
It is super easy to configure. As a matter of fact, when I was building a form for one of my new website projects in the component, I was shocked that they had even taken the time to add drag-in-drop ordering and drag-and-drop field scripts for emails! REALLY! Is it that easy?! Yes!
I had to read a little more closely to understand how to send the submissions to specific emails but when I found that it wasn't that difficult either. I even had a special request to allow for character limitations on text fields and the support at RSJoomla hooked me up with a simple example form that I just needed to "restore" to my site and dissect the scripts and field to replicate it on my forms. They even offer PayPal and Mail Chimp plugins that allow me to easily create subscribe forms and sell subscriptions through PayPal! Why would I ever try any other form modules? This is it and it will be installed on every Joomla site from here going forward!
If you read the reviews here and watch the demos it seems to be very easy creating complex forms.
Reality is different.
First - I like the way of creating forms in RSForm Pro.
If you just need a normal form it is a good choice.
On second glance you will detect that all the great demos are made by experts.
I need an easy way to embed dynamics on my own. This is why I use a form component! Otherwise – if I would be able to – I would code everything on my own.
The second trigger for my review is a flaw at multi paging.
If you watch the demo you will see no flaws because there is no field validation built in.
The flaw results out of that validation is made at the end (on submitting) and not between the steps.
If you have an error on page 2; you will be set back to page 2 after submitting and must go through all pages until you can submit it again.
Just imagine you have a 20 pages form!
I finally found another form solution that can handle this.
If RS team fixes the issues I certainly will write a better review.
thanks for the great review.
1. Our product description doesn't tell anything about having a built in dynamic dropdown feature. Of course we can help you create it, but you won't find our product advertised as it would have such built in feature.
2. RSForm!Pro HAS built in validation per page that doesn't allow you to pass to the next page until you validate the fields on that page. So this part of the review is clearly false information.
I'm not a coder at all but I still feel I can manage with RSform Pro so I'd say it's easy to use. It's been a pleasant experience for me and it makes me want to explore more of the endless possibilities and creative ways to use RSform.
Compared to other form extensions I've tried, this is definitely the one I prefer :-)
It is so flexible and well thought out, you really cannot go wrong!
The added scripting capabilities for me was a life saver on my current project. It is what takes RSForm to a whole new level and allowed me to build a workflow which has automated who a form is sent to based on what page on the website they entered the form from - fantastic.
Well, what can I say - I hope he doesn't mind me name-checking him, but Andrei has been fantastic and helped me through getting my automation script (see above) working.
In twenty years plus working in IT, this was the best support I have ever received and I told him so.
VALUE FOR MONEY
Developers quoted me $350-$500 USD to add functionality to the current form built into the listing component I was using. RSForm's scripting capability meant I could ditch the limited built in form and use the scripting to get me required functionality and a whole lot more.
If RSForm were four times the price, I still wouldn't hesitate adding it to every site I build.
I have fallen in Love with RSForms. It does absolutley everything I need and more.
Their support is outstanding... I asked 3 questions... and each one was answered within 24 hours with positive results... even followup after the offered solution with tweaks...
Component is awesome and and Support is awesome...
Yes, I am a Happy Subscriber... can you tell.. LOL
Very gracious user! :-)
I use RSformPro on all of my client sites and the new v1.4 is absolutely awesome to say the least.
With advice from the RSJoomla guys, I have been able to do everything I need and also make some forms stand on the head for some strange client requirements.
RSformPro is worth many times it's cost and worth every penny!