* Full administration from the Front-end
* E-Mail notification with hashlinks (edit without login)
* Powerful spam protection - arithmetical problem, time lock, self-defined question, block IP addresses (with range), maximum number of links, time lock for the same IP address, native support for the plugin EasyCalcCheck Plus
* ACL - select you own groups to set rights
* Introtext - can be loaded from language file (multilingual)
* GeSHi Syntax Highlighting
* Smilies - different smiley sets
* Automatic Word-wrap
* Moostar - Rating function with 3 styles
* Options to fill in various direct messaging services
* Badword filter with a pre-defined list of English, German and Russian words
* 3 different templates
* Sorting of the entries
* Set custom admin comment name
* Backlink / Logo can be disabled
* and many more!
Transifex - Opentranslators
To avoid spam entries Easybook Reloaded uses a light version of the famous plugin EasyCalcCheck Plus which is available as a separate download (http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/access-a-security/captcha/11964).
Joomla! 3 - http://joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/downloads/ebr-easybook-reloaded/joomla-3
Joomla! 2.5 - http://joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/downloads/ebr-easybook-reloaded/joomla-25
Module "Latest entries" - Shows the latest posts at the guestbook -
Joomla! 3 - http://joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/downloads/ebr-easybook-reloaded/mod-joomla-3
Joomla! 2.5 - http://joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/downloads/ebr-easybook-reloaded/mod-joomla-25
Search Plugin - Allows search of Easybook Reloaded entries - http://joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/downloads/ebr-easybook-reloaded/plg-joomla-25
The extension is completely free, but you need a subscription for support:
Also a few more templates or the possibility to edit template and labels admin site rather than messing with source files.
Also your website doesnt seem to be translated to english for this extension.
But these are all minor things.
Thank you very much for your review!
I have already created a plugin which you can use to stop spam in many 3rd party components (of course also in Easybook Reloaded). You can download it here for free:
Thank you for your suggestions!
Thank you for the donation and the review!
This will be one of my favorite components for a while.
Thank you very much for making this top Guestbook and sharing it with us.
(Can't say anything about the support because i didn't need it ....) But i'll have no doubt that support will be perfect to.
Thank you very much for your review!
This extension is overal good, but on the contrary of what is said on the description, it doesn't work with multilingula site like joomfish : the Guestbook page in other languages doens't appear and we lose customers...
EBR is 100% compatible with JomFish, as Uhtred has explained it to you here: http://joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/forum/103-ebr-easybook-reloaded/6855-bug-with-joomfish-multilingual-pages-doesn-t-work
Why do write such a review if the fault is on your side?
I'm using this compnent for a while now and i'm very pleased!
After a new install on Joomla 2.5.1 with the Dutch language, i've found a mistake i nthe language file.
- Install the component
- Then unzip the file on your desktop.
- go to: admin > language > nl-NL
- Open the file: nl-NL.com_easybookreloaded.ini
- find the following centence:
Just add: " at the end so it looks like this:
Save the file.
Upload it with FTP to: www.yourdomain.com/administrator/language/nl-NL/
Then your admin panel is fixed!
Thank you for your review.
This is already fixed in the package of the current version.
Nice! Thank you very much.
It is a pity that I can only donate via Paypal. For me is Visa direct more usefull.
Thanks for this great module!
Thank you very much!
PS: You can also donate via Visa Card with Paypal. :-)
One thing I would like is for "comments by administrator" not to be titled like that, but by the name of the administrator doing the post, as registered in joomla's users page.
It would be more personal to readers, as well as enable differentiation of posts when the site is managed by multiple administrators.
Other than that minor point, nothing but good things to say!
Thank you for your review. Maybe this feature will be available in the release for the next Joomla! version.