### UPDATED VERSION 2.50 ###
After much tests with JVote free version, it was so impressive and satisfactory that it is now used by the poll dedicated site at thePhive.com. The nominal price is certainly affordable by anyone serious about a business website.
- Very flexible template system that allows different styling per poll
- Very good reporting system
- Great option settings that gives total control on display
- Each poll can have individual option settings
- Total control over BB Codes to create your own or remove existing
A few minor Cons
- Does not conform to Joomla global time config
- Styled with font families. Extensions should adapt the template's font family
An overall great tool!
Be warned if anything goes amiss you are in trouble! It worked on my test site but when I put it on the live site it wouldn't function - worse still on removing it the entire website was broken. So do heed the warning that the developer has abandoned this before you use it.
Allow certain backend users create Polls in certain categories.
Show results to voter in clean bar/pie graphics. Restrict number of votes per voter.
Module is designed to fit neetly in column (small) as well as wider columns like content area.
Support is zero!
I think is very disrespectful to people especially when you trust an application to have been programmed properly and use it in a clients website.
I think the developer should remove it from here since he has no interest in solve the issues with the component.
Some of the extras have real issues and I cannot get any support for it.
The forum is great but responses do not really come quick enough.
If there was an option to pay for fast support or something, this would be better, but for now your at the will of the dev and it seems like he may have other interests at the moment.
Software is only as good as the support.