- This extension requires registration to download.
MijoPolls offers you lots of options that makes it very flexible. You can add as much options as you want, choose different color for each option, re-order options as you want, set publish and unpublish dates for each poll, check votes per IP, cookies and user etc.
- Animated pie chart result
- Unlimited options
- Time limited polls
- Drag and drop reordering options
- Assign color to each option
- Votes manager
- Compatible with Joomla 1.5, 2.5 and 3.0
- IP, cookies, user check
- JoomFish, JomSocial, JComments support
- List of polls in a table view
- Embed polls into articles
- Allow only registered users to vote
- Search integration
- Xmap integration
- MijoSEF integration
- MijoSearch integration
And it's not easy to style the module in css
If I can't resolve this problem then I will have to remove the extension and try another, which is a real shame, as it looks great.
You had also to say that I opened a support ticket but didn't even read their reply.
IE 10 seems to often have Ajax issues. So you can just turn off Ajax if you want to keep your IE10 users happy.
Seems that MijoPolls uses the exact same database structure as the old "Ace Polls". Just copy the Ace Polls database tables and change the table name prefixes to mijopolls and your existing Ace Polls work fine in MijoPolls.
Tried to let the developer know - but his site say that I must PAY money to "get support". Pay money just to inform the developer that his product generates an error? Fat chance!
I continued nevertheless, and created a poll. Publish it and received a fatal SQL error on a "white screen".
Even installed the extension on another live site - same problem.
I then tried to post these errors on this product review page - and got blocked by the moderator.
So these are the options:
1) There is no place to point out errors unless you "pay" for the priviledge.
2) This review page will not allow detailed errors to be posted.
3) Go elsewhere!
For all of this - 0/10. Bad bad bad! Bad product, bad business model, and plain ole frustrating bad.