- This extension requires registration to download.
Are you involved in support service? You can use this survey component to collect real-time feedback or troubleshoot your customers’ problems efficiently.
The survey component has the following key features:
1) 8 question types (LikertScale, Pick One, Pick Many, Short Answer, Ranking Drop Down, Ranking Drag and Drop, Boilerplate, Ranking). Flexible question rules and a number of useful options are available:
- Group all questions on 1 page, place each on a separate page or create your own layout by means of Page Break divider
- Add image or video into the survey questions
- Use questions conditions to jump to the particular question according to the user reply;
- Add different question rules like “If I the answer is.., jump to question ...”
- Set the importance scale for each reply
- Set default answers
- Choose whether the question is compulsory or not
2) 2 predefined templates CSS of those you can modify. The templates are adaptive to mobile devices! Enhance the survey appearance using the following options:
- apply background image
- choose progress bar for tracking the survey process
- use “Prev“ navigation button
3) Advanced authoring permissions.
You can give any of your Joomla! users a permission to author and manage surveys. Front-end authoring will be available for them!
If you use Community Builder or JomSocial integration plug-ins, the users will be able to author their surveys or polls right from their social profiles by default. The survey tool works smoothly with JomSocial version up to 2.8.2
4) Customizable final page:
- Show some custom thank you message to the survey participants see after answering the survey
- Add graphical representation of the survey results
- Show the survey results to all the survey participants or hide them. Choose BarChart or PieChart type of graph
5) Integration with AlphaUserPoints component allows you to encourage users to take part in your surveys for some reward.
6) Survey invitations. Create and email survey invitations for users assigned to the particular surveys. Use automatic invitations option to save your time.
7) The surveys and polls component comes with a content plugin allowing to insert your surveys right into content articles.
The Survey component is compatible with Joomla! 1.5, 2.5 and 3.0 See demo -> http://demo30.joomplace.com/survey-force-deluxe
I the past i have tried using tools like survey monkey and Lime survey, and they are 'okay' but do not integrate into your site. Now my registered users can all take part effortlessly. I had one slight issue (bug?) which was solved quickly by the developers.
I would recommend Survey Force Deluxe for anyone wanting to to have a comprehensive survey or questionnaire on their site.
Definately value for money.
Can't find any help explaining what each questions type will eventually look like.
LikertScale - what does than mean?
What will these look like.
I have to waste time creating samples so I know what the outcome will be.
Clearly created by programmers only. No GUI specialist or project managers involved in the creation of this component.
This Survey works like a charm with my JomSocial installation and should be a good additional playground for my Social users. Thx.