Please visit demo Link: http://www.jetestimonial.jextn.com/ See it in Action.
* Displayed posted date and release date.
* Added Date format option in Component and Modules settings.
* Added Release date field in the form and option for editing the Posted date in the back-end.
* Added state field for Jextn Testimonial form page.
* Displayed testimonial posted date with Show/Hide option.
* Random option for listing testimonials.
* Added pagination option form backend.
* Text limit option and readmore link for JEXTN Fader Testimonial Module.
* Added "Add Testimonial" link and for JEXTN Fader Testimonial and JEXTN Testimonial Modules with Show/Hide option.
* Option for adding multiple email values to get email notification for more than one admin users.
Features of JEXTN Testimonial:
1. 13 InBuilt theme to stylize your Testimonial and 3 types of modules. See demo
2. Supports avatars/photos.
3. Supports Video testimonials.
4. Supports Audio Testimonials.
5. Supports unlimited testimonial categories.
6. Show the authors name, url, location, etc.
7. Recaptcha for prevent spam.
8. SEO Friendly URL, Supports sh404SEF.
9. Display the testimonial in article content page.
10. Supports 4 different slide effects in Je testimonial module.
11. Choose whether to auto-publish or moderate new testimonial submissions.
12. View/publish/edit/delete all testimonials from the backend.
13. Support languages English, Swedish, French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Arabic, Norwegian, portuguese, Greek, Chinese, etc.
14. Choose whether the testimonials will be added by registered users.
15. Pagination: Choose to display Number of testimonials per page.
16. Add Unlimited Testimonial and Author.
17. Very easy to configure parameter.
18. Configure the data you want to display.
19. Support multilingual.
20. Show/Hide option for Avatar and Video fields in form settings..
21. Admin can manage the specifications of this module.
22. Admin will receive email notifications, when testimonials are added by the users.
23. Cross Browser Support. [ Firefox 3.x, Opera 9+, IE 5+,Safari,Firefox MAC, Safari MAC,etc.
24. Removed the add ons in the front end editor and made it look better.
25. Admin can approve the testimonials through the email, without logging into administrator.
26. Admin can Add/View/Publish/Edit/Delete testimonials from admin panel.
27. Categorised view for the module.
28. Prompt and professional support provided on the Ticket and forum support.
29. Additional Module for displaying testimonials using Fader effect.
Please do not use this reviews to post support requests or bug reports. Please contact us using support menu in our website.
SUPPORT 24 X 6
I've only given it a three-star rating because the category function has not been thought out well. You can display testimonials for a particular category which is what you would expect. But if you add a testimonial or click on the read more option, the extension takes you to a page that includes all testimonials, not just the ones related to the category - so this requires support to get it working as you want it to.
I also found that it did not work with breadcrumbs - again I think this will be resolved with support (or switching off breadcrumbs for affected pages) but I would expect it to work without support.
My hats off to an excellent extension where you can change the color to fit the style of your template or website. Awesome and fast response time. WOuld highly recommend it to anyone out there looking for a good testimonial component that is easy to install and configure.
Not once have they ever said something couldn't be done and have only been professional, courteous and just down-right great to work with.
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!
Works very well in the demo, but then it falls over after purchase.
My first impression is a good one, but then after installing it the dream turns to a nightmare.
1. Great Registration Process, simple, elegant and no fuss with address, telephone and all that jazz. Email address and PAY and done. Perfect.
2. Installed first time and enabled Plugin, all good so far.....
3. Six really great styles to choose from and great colour choices :-)
Installed the first Testimonial as a dummy run before emailing all my clients to say "please come and give us a testimonial." Just as well I did.
1. When inputting the Testimonial you cannot add STATE or COUNTY, only City and Country, this is a big let down as most my clients are local businesses who would like to add that.
2. The Avatar load up is fine, but I loaded the wrong image and I could not change it. The only way to remove the avatar was to remove the whole testimonial and start again. POINTLESS!
3. There is no DATE on the Testimonials to say when they left the Testimonial, another BIG let down.
4. The Video is also very strange. There is no text to show what you are supposed to do. I know how to add Youtube ETC, but many of the components at least have som text or a bubble box showing you what to do, but nothing....... Just bizarre.
It is a great little component, but it really needs a lot of work. I am very surprised by the other User comments and that no-one has raised this stuff before.
Anyway, looks good so far, but needs some major tweaks.
Thanks for your feedback :-)
All the features we have in our existing version. Which you mentioned in negative points. If you are facing any problem to find this feature, then you can contact our support team.also we are providing 24X6 ticket support and FREE Forum support. Please look at the support forum here http://www.jextn.com/joomla-onlineexam-component-support.
Please find my inline comments for your Negative points.
1. When inputting the Testimonial you cannot add STATE or COUNTY, only City and Country, this is a big let down as most my clients are local businesses who would like to add that. ==> In the backend have the option to Show hide STATE or COUNTY, only City and Country, You can see from here Components->Je Testimonial->Global settings.
2. The Avatar load up is fine, but I loaded the wrong image and I could not change it. The only way to remove the avatar was to remove the whole testimonial and start again. POINTLESS! ==> in backend have the option to edit the testimonial. There you can change the Avatar. No need to create new one.. You can see the edit option here Components->JE testimonial-> Edit
3. There is no DATE on the Testimonials to say when they left the Testimonial, another BIG let down. ==> The date we stored in the database, If you need you can display the dates in testimonial.
4. The Video is also very strange. There is no text to show what you are supposed to do. I know how to add Youtube ETC, but many of the components at least have som text or a bubble box showing you what to do, but nothing....... Just bizarre. ==> Here nothing is complex, You can directly put the youtube link..
We also mentioned in JED, If you need any help, then please contact us before writing review in JED.
"Please do not use this reviews to post support requests or bug reports. Please contact us using support menu in our website."
NOTE: The only reason I'm not giving it full stars, is because they desperately need to improve upon the avatar feature. It feels so clunky that people need to find and upload an avatar...it is inconvenient, and offers lots of room for crappy images to go along with your testimonials.
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it if they could make it work with CB, Jomsocial, etc, so that it simply populated the field with whatever avatar people are using on the website. It would be awesome!
Please develop that feature :) Thanks!
The option to remote approve a submitted testimonial is exactly what I needed.
The component uses your site's global configuration access. So if your default access in global is set to "Registered" ALL your testimonials will be registered. There is not currently an override for this.
ex Only my registered users can submit a testimonial but I want all public users to see it after it is approved. If your site is set to registered default no public will see it.
Overall I would buy again if there were an access override for the testimonials.