Please visit demo Link: http://www.jetestimonial.jextn.com/ See it in Action.
Features of JEXTN Testimonial:
1. 13 InBuilt theme to stylize your Testimonial and 3 types of modules. See demo
2. Supports avatars/photos.
3. Supports Video testimonials.
4. Supports Audio Testimonials.
5. Supports unlimited testimonial categories.
6. Show the authors name, url, location, etc.
7. Recaptcha for prevent spam.
8. SEO Friendly URL, Supports sh404SEF.
9. Display the testimonial in article content page.
10. Supports 4 different slide effects in Je testimonial module.
11. Choose whether to auto-publish or moderate new testimonial submissions.
12. View/publish/edit/delete all testimonials from the backend.
13. Support languages English, Swedish, French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Arabic, Norwegian, portuguese, Greek, Chinese, etc.
14. Choose whether the testimonials will be added by registered users.
15. Pagination: Choose to display Number of testimonials per page.
16. Add Unlimited Testimonial and Author.
17. Very easy to configure parameter.
18. Configure the data you want to display.
19. Support multilingual.
20. Show/Hide option for Avatar and Video fields in form settings..
21. Admin can manage the specifications of this module.
22. Admin will receive email notifications, when testimonials are added by the users.
23. Cross Browser Support. [ Firefox 3.x, Opera 9+, IE 5+,Safari,Firefox MAC, Safari MAC,etc.
24. Removed the add ons in the front end editor and made it look better.
25. Admin can approve the testimonials through the email, without logging into administrator.
26. Admin can Add/View/Publish/Edit/Delete testimonials from admin panel.
27. Categorised view for the module.
28. Prompt and professional support provided on the Ticket and forum support.
29. Additional Module for displaying testimonials using Fader effect.
Please do not use this reviews to post support requests or bug reports. Please contact us using support menu in our website.
SUPPORT 24 X 6
NOTE: The only reason I'm not giving it full stars, is because they desperately need to improve upon the avatar feature. It feels so clunky that people need to find and upload an avatar...it is inconvenient, and offers lots of room for crappy images to go along with your testimonials.
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it if they could make it work with CB, Jomsocial, etc, so that it simply populated the field with whatever avatar people are using on the website. It would be awesome!
Please develop that feature :) Thanks!
The option to remote approve a submitted testimonial is exactly what I needed.
The component uses your site's global configuration access. So if your default access in global is set to "Registered" ALL your testimonials will be registered. There is not currently an override for this.
ex Only my registered users can submit a testimonial but I want all public users to see it after it is approved. If your site is set to registered default no public will see it.
Overall I would buy again if there were an access override for the testimonials.
you certainly have mine.
i installed it, it works fine, i just have two questions.
1. could you please tell me how do people get to complete a testimonial? i don't see any link like ...submit your testimonial or something like that.
2. if i bought the testimonial for one domain can I use it on a subdomain? for instance if i have cookies.com can i use it for grapes.cookies.com?
thanks a lot!
Thanks for downloading and Thank you very much for the review.
Answer 01: Explained in detail in the support forum with screenshot, Hopes it helps you.
Answer 02: Yes, You can use this component in sub domains. There is no restriction.