Features of this module
- Light weight module.
- Unlimited number of testimonials.
- You can add testimonial titles, authors and date to all testimonials. You also have the ability to leave the titles blank. For eg. You can enter titles for 1st and 3rd testimonials and leave the 2nd one blank. This can be done to titles, author names, dates and also to images.
- HTML Tags supported in title and testimonial.
- You can also add images to the authors.
- The Title, author, image for author facilities make the testimonials more comprehensive. There are 8 different styles of layout for image.
- Full control over all display settings.
- Blink/fade effects. Time of fade/blink and waiting time between two testimonials can be specified, according as to how you want the testimonials to appear on the site.
- Next/Prev arrow feature to change testimonials manually.
- Optional footer link.
- Turn on/off quotes image, quote image position setting.
- Ability to add your own quote image.
- You can select fonts of your desire for the testimonials, wide range of options are available (over 65 fonts). Also color, font-size, font-style of the testimonials can be kept as per our wish.
- Easy configuration and self explanatory settings.
- jQuery.noConflict for safe execution of script without conflicting with other extensions.
- Cross Browser Support, works on all versions of IE(> 6 version) and Mozilla(>2 version)
- W3C valid.
Please let me know the features you need and if that's a good one, I will add it to our next release.
Features planned for next release are
- acceptance of % values, currently only 'px' values are supported.
- Random display of testimonials.
- Responsive design.
- Acceptance of empty values in title, date and in image section. (Right now have to specify '//')
- Module Suffix
- Use many Monialsfader in a page
The developer seems very capable, but he's still got work to do on this one.
Thanks for the feedback umbris :)
I will add the acceptance of % values in the next release. And about the arrows, I feel that this is not a problem, if some other users feel so, I will change that too.