*** Now RSMonials is available for Joomla 3! ***
NOTE: As we recently launched our new version 2.2, if you find any bug/error please report it in our website forum ( http://www.rswebsols.com/support ). We will surely fix it as soon as possible.
RSMonials is a Joomla Component that works natively in Joomla environment. This is a very simple and user friendly testimonial component. Using this component you can easily able to accept comments / feedback / review / testimonials from your clients or visitors. This is a free component.
*** CHEERS! Now RSMonials (Version 1.5.3 or newer) is included Image Upload, ReCaptcha Library and Language File Manager ***
FEATURES OF THIS COMPONENT:
1. Display all active testimonials / comments / feedback / review.
2. Visitor can submit a feedback.
3. If you approve the feedback from back-end it will start to display.
4. Secured form by Captcha (ReCaptcha is also available).
1. Add Testimonials.
2. Edit Testimonials.
3. Delete Testimonials.
4. Publish/Unpublish Testimonials.
5. Manage Front-end display using CSS.
6. Manage Language Specific Content.
7. Easily configure the basic features of the component.
Now 2 modules are also available to use with our RSMonials component:
1. RS-Monials Module: Using this module you can able to display testimonials randomly or serially.
Here is the JED listing url: http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension-specific/extensions-specific-non-sorted/13469
2. RS-MonialScroller Module: Using this module you can able to display all of your testimonials in a module position with auto scroller.
Here is the JED listing url: http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension-specific/extensions-specific-non-sorted/13466
Try this free component and modules. Hopefully you all like this.
I like your component. But it has to be rated as fair. To be honest: It should be: poor. But maybe the developers stick into this issue of no SEO at all?? It is a usefull tool, but unfortunately there is mass duplicate page title. Every testimonial has the same page title. If you have a pagination this duplicates again. It is just called as the menuitem is named. This is not that good. Everybody knows the importance of SEO and everybody wants to avoid DC and Duplicate page titel and stuff. I did a post at your website, but no answer. Seems that your component is not well coded. Looks like it is made in the last century, sorry for pointing that out. But knowadways SEO is such a important thing and it can not be skipped. Maybe you answer here at JED? Why don´t you release a fix for this issue? It is known for long a time, but nothing happens. Seems that the customer service is not the best. Sorry for saying, but someone of the team of rswebsols.com should stick into this issue. Seems that no one has thought about SEO when coding this nice component. Thats very sad. Seems that is was a quick and dirty solution ;-( Very frustrating
Needless to say this crap has been uninstalled and i rather use another..!!!
- Sometimes it happens when server performs slowly. We think you access our website in some point when the server performance was slow. It happens in every server.
- If you are facing any problem then at first you need to contact us via support forum or via support email. We are always dedicated to solve any kind of issue you are facing. Just contact us and we will surely help you. But we are feeling really bad because you did not give us a chance to solve the issue and provided a bad feedback here.
Criticism: Updating was very difficult. As I am using it with German language files, when I updated the component did not work right anymore. I had to reset the language file and saw that many parts had been added; I then had to manually edit all entries again. Would be great if new parts could just be added to the ini file instead of having to rewrite it all again.
Possible next update: Would it be possible to answer to the testimonials? I would love to give feedback on what people wrote.
The only gripe I had was the need to install the FLEXIcontent addition.
It easy to get lost in the configuration but if you take the time to read through all the options, you'll figure it out in no time.
When I did have a question, I posted it to the author's website and had a response within 24 hours.
Quick access to the CSS file.
Rapid response from developer.
Settings system could be better with dropdowns or check boxes instead of click to edit.
All round really excellent Extension :)
Thanks, Souvik for a flawless component.