*** CHEERS! Now RSMonials (Version 1.5.3 or newer) is included Image Upload, ReCaptcha Library and Language File Manager ***
NOTE: As we recently launched our new version 2.0, if you find any bug/error please report it in our website forum ( http://www.rswebsols.com/support ). We will surely fix it as soon as possible.
FEATURES OF THIS COMPONENT:
1. Display all active testimonials / comments / feedback / review.
2. Visitor can submit a feedback.
3. If you approve the feedback from back-end it will start to display.
4. Secured form by Captcha (ReCaptcha is also available).
1. Add Testimonials.
2. Edit Testimonials.
3. Delete Testimonials.
4. Publish/Unpublish Testimonials.
5. Manage Front-end display using CSS.
6. Manage Language Specific Content.
7. Easily configure the basic features of the component.
Now 2 modules are also available to use with our RSMonials component:
1. RS-Monials Module: Using this module you can able to display testimonials randomly or serially.
Here is the JED listing url: http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension-specific/extensions-specific-non-sorted/13469
2. RS-MonialScroller Module: Using this module you can able to display all of your testimonials in a module position with auto scroller.
Here is the JED listing url: http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension-specific/extensions-specific-non-sorted/13466
Try this free component and modules. Hopefully you all like this.
Here was my reference:
Otherwise, I'm very happy with this extension - it is exactly what my client was looking for! Thank you so much!!!
Another problem is in the back end. When you click Testimonials to look at all the customer testimonials, it only shows 20 on that page. If you pick the dropdown at the bottom and tell it to show 50, 100, all or whatever choice it doesn't work. Same when you choose page 2 from the dropdown. Any testimonial after 20 cannot be reviewed. This is a problem since I have more than 20 testimonials.
other than those little issues, it works great and it is very easy to use.
There is one issue I found: When there's an apostrophe in the "About" field, it is putting three backslashes to escape it instead of two, for some reason, and so the front end is displaying the extra backslash in front of the apostrophe.
Other than that, I have no complaints! Great job!
Other than that this is very useful, user friendly and shows great! :)
The CSS control is present in our component. So if in your website the component is not displaying properly, just modify the CSS according to your website template. We are sure after modifying the CSS the component will display properly. If you not able to solve it by yourself, feel free to contact us anytime. Please check "Support" link for more details.
We think you forgot to implement the CSS code. Please do the following steps:
1. Go to Admin panel => Components => RSMonials => CSS Style.
2. Copy the "CSS file content".
3. Go to Extensions => Template Manager.
4. Choose the Default Template you are using and click "Edit" button.
5. Then click "Edit CSS" button.
6. Choose your main CSS file (most of the cases it is - template.css) and click "Edit" button.
7. Then paste the CSS code you copied from RSMonials component at the end of that page and "Save" it.
8. You can modify the CSS also as per your needs.
1. The boxes for "Your First Name:*" & Your Last Name:* are not displayed in FireFox but works fine in IE
2. Lack of security captcha code (but I think this is already being addressed)
But by far, the formatting and the easiness factors are super for this component.
We solve 2 issues in our latest version. Please download our latest version 1.5.1.
1. You will get Captcha security.
2. You can also able to customize the style of display by modifying and implementing the CSS code.
However, I would really like for users to be able to submit an image, or images, with their testimonial. No other testimonial extension allows users to do that, unfortunately, and it's something that I need to make the testimonial more credible.
Other than that, it is possibly one of the best testimonial extensions available, in my opinion.
Thanks for a great simple testimonial Component.
1. Now the Documentation is added with this component.
2. Yes we have a plan to build one module for this component. The module is "Coming Soon".
We will add Captcha, Multilingual Concept and Design Management in our next version of this component. Please wait, it is coming soon.