The MailChimp integration is a whole new Joomla! newsletter component and more. It thoroughly exhausts the MailChimp API and will bring you unprecedented control and content inclusion options with your newsletters, along with satisfaction. Get a free MailChimp account and send up to 12,000 newsletters to 2,000 subscribers each month: http://bit.ly/JMailchimp
Managing your lists, subscribers and newsletters has never been this easy and yet the depth of features will blow you away. Through the combination with MailChimp you can have a full-featured newsletter component for free when you get started. And as you grow your business and your newsletter subscriber lists, you will really start to take advantage of MailChimp's infrastructure and resources. If you have any trouble with the newsletter extension then drop us a line in our forum.
- Slick Newsletter Template Editor (choose from http://colourlovers.com palettes)
- Integrates with registration process for Joomla, JomSocial and Community Builder (works with 99% of templates)
- Import existing site users to MailChimp, SugarCRM http://www.sugarcrm.com or Highrise http://highrisehq.com
- Control Panel Newsletter Stats Module for Joomla! Admins
- Newsletter Subscription Module
- Detailed Newsletter Reports w/comparison table
- Can pull articles as intro or full text from Core and K2 (http://getk2.org) into newsletter
- Add Virtuemart products to your newsletters
- Send newsletter stats reports via email
- Social Share your newsletter campaigns
- Recreated Analytics360 for Wordpress(http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/analytics360/) and integrated into interface
- Use Mailchimp's Timewarp if you signup your users with the registration package which is delivered along with the main component
- Newsletter Campaign Folder Management
- English and German Interface
- In-depth Userprofiles (http://Gravatar.com)
- new e-com rating system (based on purchases) for
Full changelog: http://www.joomlamailer.com/versions/joomlamailer-changelog.txt
so easy now to send hundreds of mail to your users.
had a problem because of Admin protection password and support were quick and through.
10 out of 10 for that.
I do hope there would be an easier way to reuse the same campaign, or easier to just copy the campaign and send again.
Hope it comes out for joomla 1.6 real soon!
thank you for your praise. It means a lot to us and we highly appreciate it. Rest assured there is a version for Joomla! 1.6 already in the oven and will be served shortly.
Fantastic support and response to questions.
The highest recommendation, truly brilliant.
Alex's team came to my rescue in a matter of hours and helped me solve my issue (apparently my issue of forgetting to delete old plugins).
The component looks great on the back-end and works with JomSocial out of the box. Check it out!
I got to see some of the early testing of this component as the guys knew I was already a heavy user - full disclosure, I wound up doing the interface style. The functionality is pure freakedout.
This integration is everything you could want out of a newsletter management tool for Joomla. Full integration through Mailchimp's extensive API (which is more feature-packed than CM) plus integration with both the Joomla article system and K2 - I'm in heaven.
Those that know me realise I'm a big K2 fan, so the ability to repurpose existing articles for a newsletter by simply including them is just fantastic. Even better, you can choose to include only the intro-text and automatically include the 'readmore' link to the full article on the site. It's fantastic.
The reporting is also excellent, which is one of the most important aspects of email marketing for me.