jNews introduces you to the next generation of email marketing. A powerful newsletter component for Joomla, jNews gives you quality outputs with the newest professional and cool features making sure that your communications yields the best results that you really wanted. From the makers of your best-loved email marketing app, Acajoom, jNews is still designed with ease of use and robustness in mind but with more powerful features to make your experience worthwhile.
jNews comes with the newest powerful features:
• Send mailings to one or several lists
• Enhanced jNews Module with Ajax effects and with cool display effects (Mootools Slide, Mootools Modal)
• Includes 5 default newsletter templates to make your newsletter look sharp and professional
• Newsletter templates management
• Emails queue management and resend to overcome hosting limitation
• Automatic subscription of users to one or more list upon registration
• Enhanced Statistics to see how many who receives and reads your mails
• Track subscriber's IP
• Easily import your users from other Joomla newsletter system through CSV
• Automatically synchronize with your Joomla users
• Insert and Sort contents (articles from Joomla) according to date, section, or category
• Unlimited lists
• Unlimited subscribers
• Unlimited newsletters
• Social Tags (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
jNews also integrate with many popular Joomla extensions:
• JomSocial to automatically add newly registered JomSocial users to jNews subscribers
• FlexiContent to add articles in your newsletter
• Community Builder, list of newsletter on registration form
• VirtueMart automatic subscription to list at registration
• Includes K2 content into your newsletter
• jMarket to insert Joobi Tags (Latest Products, Top Vendors and many more... )
• jCalPro enable to insert events
• And many more tags, like including product of VirtueMart in your newsletter.
It also includes classical newsletter functionality:
• Handle registered or unregistered subscribers
• Attachment capability
• Email address validation and confirmation when registering (Double Opt-in)
• Sending test email to admin before whole list
• Embedded images option
• Ability to Ban emails
• Automated unsubscribing link
• Preview newsletter before sending either on the screen or send a test email
• HTML or TEXT-only mailings
• Statistics management (Number of Sent / Opened newsletters, HTML or text only)
FREE SUPPORT through livechat, ticket system and forum during weekdays
The installation was simple but I went in trouble with the validation process (it was my fault I registered the license for my local website) so I've been to the support page and I try the "Live support Chat" and then ... Whaou there was someone real !!! and very competant, in few minute everythings was right !
Since I use this component I'm really happy to discover new function and create newsletter in a breeze.
Really thank's !
Their support is excellent. They might not get to you right away or no the answer fast, but they stay with you through live chat support and walk you through what you are doing to make sure your issue is resolved.
We have two client websites that we have installed the JNews extension on> Very user friendly to train your client on how to do it. Great user interface. Alot of things are self explanatory, but if you get confused the live support will walk you through it step by step.
One of the things I like the most is the template is easy top make changes and adjust colors and codes to make your newsletter look the way you want it.
Easy to install and powerful to use. Good job Joobi.
I downloaded and installed both JNews and acyMailing.
JNews installed very easily and has a very nice look-n-feel to it.
I wish it came with more than one sample template.
I went to the authors website and used their Live Support. The agent that assisted me was absolutely wonderful. They explained that I needed to simply create an external link to the archive directly and was even patient enough for me to do this and test it out. This method accomplished what I needed to do PERFECTLY!!
Excellent tool and Super Excellent Support.
What I like to see in furter releases is the ability that you can send a welcome message to new subscribers and that you have at least one nice newsletter template included also in this free version.
The support is fast and willing to help. I had an issue and we solved it quickliy together. (It was a bug of another component.)
How ever after modifying it to my lay-out I tested it, there was an error which I tried to resolve myself, to no succes.
I went to look for help at www.joobi.co where I found a support live chat. Joobi really took the time to help me, guiding me trough every step all the way. Excellent support!
The product itself is great as well! It has a high level of depth.
The only little flaws I could find we're some HTML/CSS flaws, which were easily fixed!
Thank you for a great product and the great support!
Beyond that, they have a great support system; I managed to break something which was entirely my fault, and Joobi's live support checked everything through, found what I'd broken, logged in and fixed it.
Top notch support!
We have 2 sports sites and we need to reach all our teams and athlets often to communicate news and to keep in touch.
We decided to test some extention and after some test we went to Jnews, installed all steps were easy and clear, (we are italian, so sometimes some trouble to find out some meanings) and we were able to send our newsletter after few minutes.
Working on, after some days we had a little proble and we went ot the developer web site and we find a "buttom": Live Help.
In a click we were able to talk with support having the problem solved.
So what to say: extention is great workin, simple to manage and help is net the door.
Last the free version i sgreat and the developer policy is to help everyone not depending if is a paying costumer or not.
One thing would even better than it is now. Today I can set for every Module an URL redirect after pressing the submit button. But for all JNews modules I can create the email to the subscriber is the same. It would be great to have the ability to send differend emails depending to what newsletter a Person has subscibed.
jNews does exactly what a newsletter should do. It manages the subscriptions and help me send my messages very easily. Sending an article from my website to 1000 adresses takes less than 30 minutes. Saves a lot of time!
Yes, of course jNews has some problems (as all fast developping software...): on my sites, the licence sometimes doesn't work anymore. The Joobi support fixes it in a few minutes. Same for upgrade issues (plugins didn't upgrade, etc.), support is always very kind and helpful.
Anyway: a happy customer who recommends this component!
jNews Core (non-commerical) is ideal for providing essential functionality, whilst providing a good preview of our recommendation to upgrade to jNews Plus (for advanced templating features).
And best of all is that it simply upgrades "in-place" without having to uninstall-then-reinstall.
On the rare occasions we have issues/questions, their online support answers promptly and accurately... usually having the solution immediately ready.
The only negative comment that I have is a common one here... no notifications when updates are available.
Easily solved by a regular weekly check of the Joobi website.