jNews introduces you to the next generation of email marketing. A powerful newsletter component for Joomla, jNews gives you quality outputs with the newest professional and cool features making sure that your communications yields the best results that you really wanted. From the makers of your best-loved email marketing app, Acajoom, jNews is still designed with ease of use and robustness in mind but with more powerful features to make your experience worthwhile.
jNews comes with the newest powerful features:
• Send mailings to one or several lists
• Enhanced jNews Module with Ajax effects and with cool display effects (Mootools Slide, Mootools Modal)
• Includes 5 default newsletter templates to make your newsletter look sharp and professional
• Newsletter templates management
• Emails queue management and resend to overcome hosting limitation
• Automatic subscription of users to one or more list upon registration
• Enhanced Statistics to see how many who receives and reads your mails
• Track subscriber's IP
• Easily import your users from other Joomla newsletter system through CSV
• Automatically synchronize with your Joomla users
• Insert and Sort contents (articles from Joomla) according to date, section, or category
• Unlimited lists
• Unlimited subscribers
• Unlimited newsletters
• Social Tags (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
jNews also integrate with many popular Joomla extensions:
• JomSocial to automatically add newly registered JomSocial users to jNews subscribers
• FlexiContent to add articles in your newsletter
• Community Builder, list of newsletter on registration form
• VirtueMart automatic subscription to list at registration
• Includes K2 content into your newsletter
• jMarket to insert Joobi Tags (Latest Products, Top Vendors and many more... )
• jCalPro enable to insert events
• And many more tags, like including product of VirtueMart in your newsletter.
It also includes classical newsletter functionality:
• Handle registered or unregistered subscribers
• Attachment capability
• Email address validation and confirmation when registering (Double Opt-in)
• Sending test email to admin before whole list
• Embedded images option
• Ability to Ban emails
• Automated unsubscribing link
• Preview newsletter before sending either on the screen or send a test email
• HTML or TEXT-only mailings
• Statistics management (Number of Sent / Opened newsletters, HTML or text only)
FREE SUPPORT through livechat, ticket system and forum during weekdays
It is the best Joomla component for integrated newsletter publishing and management that I have found.
In terms of the transition to JNews I like the ability to edit and control the templates used for my various newsletters. This was the missing factor with Acajoom.
I did and do find the joobi website and did find my earlier attempt at transitioning to JNews (v3.2.1) frustrating, but the live support at Joobi has been very good.
I am also impressed at the quality and features of this component, and am looking forward to putting it to good use!
FYI: the product is excellent as well!
Cherryl has been the BEST help, for sure!
I very much look forward to supporting this company in future.
Keep up the great work.
Great product, comprehensive documentation and the fastest support ever seen. I recommend !
I contacted iJoobi live support and was greeted by an efficient, friendly member of staff who was only too happy to stick with me for a couple of house until the issue was resolved, a truly exceptional level of customer support.
Aside from that one issue the component works as it should and offers all the functionality I need from a newsletter component.
I was sad about having to purchase another product when I didn't get much use from the first one. However, when I contacted the support department they said the upgrade was free! That makes me very happy and I'm anxious to try the new version.
This appears to be the best newsletter component available (when paired with jbounceback) and I'm happy to do business with such a generous company. Thanks!
The component self is fine, I haven't been able to test it to its full potential, cause the sites not ready. I have good hopes and if it goes haywire, I am sure the team of live support will help.