jNews comes with the newest powerful features:
• Send mailings to one or several lists
• Enhanced jNews Module with Ajax effects and with cool display effects (Mootools Slide, Mootools Modal)
• Includes 5 default newsletter templates to make your newsletter look sharp and professional
• Newsletter templates management
• Emails queue management and resend to overcome hosting limitation
• Automatic subscription of users to one or more list upon registration
• Enhanced Statistics to see how many who receives and reads your mails
• Track subscriber's IP
• Easily import your users from other Joomla newsletter system through CSV
• Automatically synchronize with your Joomla users
• Insert and Sort contents (articles from Joomla) according to date, section, or category
• Unlimited lists
• Unlimited subscribers
• Unlimited newsletters
• Social Tags (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
jNews also integrate with many popular Joomla extensions:
• JomSocial to automatically add newly registered JomSocial users to jNews subscribers
• FlexiContent to add articles in your newsletter
• Community Builder, list of newsletter on registration form
• VirtueMart automatic subscription to list at registration
• Includes K2 content into your newsletter
• jMarket to insert Joobi Tags (Latest Products, Top Vendors and many more... )
• jCalPro enable to insert events
• And many more tags, like including product of VirtueMart in your newsletter.
It also includes classical newsletter functionality:
• Handle registered or unregistered subscribers
• Attachment capability
• Email address validation and confirmation when registering (Double Opt-in)
• Sending test email to admin before whole list
• Embedded images option
• Ability to Ban emails
• Automated unsubscribing link
• Preview newsletter before sending either on the screen or send a test email
• HTML or TEXT-only mailings
• Statistics management (Number of Sent / Opened newsletters, HTML or text only)
FREE SUPPORT through livechat, ticket system and forum during weekdays.
It is the best Joomla component for integrated newsletter publishing and management that I have found.
In terms of the transition to JNews I like the ability to edit and control the templates used for my various newsletters. This was the missing factor with Acajoom.
I did and do find the joobi website and did find my earlier attempt at transitioning to JNews (v3.2.1) frustrating, but the live support at Joobi has been very good.
I am also impressed at the quality and features of this component, and am looking forward to putting it to good use!
FYI: the product is excellent as well!
Cherryl has been the BEST help, for sure!
I very much look forward to supporting this company in future.
Keep up the great work.
Great product, comprehensive documentation and the fastest support ever seen. I recommend !
I contacted iJoobi live support and was greeted by an efficient, friendly member of staff who was only too happy to stick with me for a couple of house until the issue was resolved, a truly exceptional level of customer support.
Aside from that one issue the component works as it should and offers all the functionality I need from a newsletter component.