jNews introduces you to the next generation of email marketing. A powerful newsletter component for Joomla, jNews gives you quality outputs with the newest professional and cool features making sure that your communications yields the best results that you really wanted. From the makers of your best-loved email marketing app, Acajoom, jNews is still designed with ease of use and robustness in mind but with more powerful features to make your experience worthwhile.
jNews comes with the newest powerful features:
• Send mailings to one or several lists
• Enhanced jNews Module with Ajax effects and with cool display effects (Mootools Slide, Mootools Modal)
• Includes 5 default newsletter templates to make your newsletter look sharp and professional
• Newsletter templates management
• Emails queue management and resend to overcome hosting limitation
• Automatic subscription of users to one or more list upon registration
• Enhanced Statistics to see how many who receives and reads your mails
• Track subscriber's IP
• Easily import your users from other Joomla newsletter system through CSV
• Automatically synchronize with your Joomla users
• Insert and Sort contents (articles from Joomla) according to date, section, or category
• Unlimited lists
• Unlimited subscribers
• Unlimited newsletters
• Social Tags (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
jNews also integrate with many popular Joomla extensions:
• JomSocial to automatically add newly registered JomSocial users to jNews subscribers
• FlexiContent to add articles in your newsletter
• Community Builder, list of newsletter on registration form
• VirtueMart automatic subscription to list at registration
• Includes K2 content into your newsletter
• jMarket to insert Joobi Tags (Latest Products, Top Vendors and many more... )
• jCalPro enable to insert events
• And many more tags, like including product of VirtueMart in your newsletter.
It also includes classical newsletter functionality:
• Handle registered or unregistered subscribers
• Attachment capability
• Email address validation and confirmation when registering (Double Opt-in)
• Sending test email to admin before whole list
• Embedded images option
• Ability to Ban emails
• Automated unsubscribing link
• Preview newsletter before sending either on the screen or send a test email
• HTML or TEXT-only mailings
• Statistics management (Number of Sent / Opened newsletters, HTML or text only)
FREE SUPPORT through livechat, ticket system and forum during weekdays
This team provided me with excellent support and had my small problem worked out in no time.
Well done to them for an excellent product and thanks for excellent support!
I am so glad to know someone is there to help quickly and efficiently. It's much better then having to search online for hours to find the piece of info that you are looking for.
Keep up the Great Work!
Very, Very efficient.
Rated the Very Best.
The product, JNEWS, though it has some awesome features, the SMARTNEWSLETTER does NOT work.
I have it on 2 websites, does not work.
If you want a newsletter software that auto mails out your latest news.. better try ACAJOOM Pro...it works some what, some times.
Now for manual sending out of newsletters, both work well.
Once they are able to get Smart Newsletter, which grabs newest news items and auto sends them in a newsletter to your subscribers.. fixed.. this will be the greatest thing since Harley Davidson
The team at iJoobi (especially Che) spent many days working on the potential issues with my site and setup until they got it working perfectly.
I thoroughly recommend.
I bought around 45usd mailing module before. but that module was really complicate to import list. and finally I gave up to use that software even it's cheaper than Jnews. I highly recommend this software even cost is more higher than other cheap module.
This component is highly customizable, everything you need to implement a newsletter system into your Joomla sites; and above all, this software has a site with an online help system which I think is the best online support I have ever seen.
I will recommend Joobi on the highest level and their customers service is just great!
The help and support I received from ijoobi was first class.
All mails can be tracked to show number of emails send and who has opened them.
When creating your Newsletter you can easily link to articles or products to help build style and images to attract your readers attention.
We have more than one license for Accajom PRO / jNews PRO. We have used this product for several years. We had some issues that made us regret our decision in the beginning before the product development and support were taken over by the present company, but we had paid our fees and felt we needed to make the best of it. Things have only gotten worse and worse.
The product has never truly lived up to the promises and claims it makes. We have seen almost every issue listed in the reviews and then some. Promises made to fix issues that following releases do not address, sometimes adding even more issues. Ticket support system and website have multiple bugs as well. Now, "upgrades" full of bugs and promises not fulfilled.
Finally this year as an organization we said; "enough". We have counted our investment in this product a loss and have moved on to another which so far, from a product standpoint and support, have lived up to all of the features listed.
We caution you that you consider something besides Accajom / jNews.
The sending process is too slow, the server load is incredible high, and it stop sending at the middle of the task.
The support is not good to, they didn't answer my tickets, so i recommend another solution, there are a few less exepensive and far better than this like AcyMailing or some like that
Well, sorry to say, it still isn’t anything you’d want to load into your production environment. While it’s a little better so far, as it’s by not sending e-mails across your entire user base for no reason, and causing your site to be shut-down from the high number of SQL queries.
Here are the problems I’ve had so far …
1. HTML Code still overwrites anything you place within that space
2. Installation is not compatible with Community Builder
3. Installation conflicts with existing version of Acajoom
4. User’s of CB Get Error Messages at Registration
5. User’s of CB Get Error Messages at Subscription
Specific Error Messages:
Warning: [function.include-once]: failed to open stream
Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening on line 39
I hold a lot of hope for this software, and keep waiting to implement this solution, but it’s still not ready for prime time, and may show a development team that only uses internal testing, vs. beta testing with partners and really developing a stable version before release.
BOTTOM LINE: Keep using what you have going (Acajoom for me) and check back t see when things are stable.
I suggest you keep the newsletter simple. I have struggled with formatting a newsletter that looks OK from one browser to the next. I believe that is primarily due to the lack of standards among all the competing browsers.